GARO

Any Garo fans on Sup Forums? Have you girls watched the movie yet? What did you think of it?

Visuals were fucking amazing especially those fight scenes, jesus fuck do they make me wet, but not as much as Ema does.
>MAPPA at it again
Ema, sexy as ever, is back with topdog Alfonso and /ourboy/ Leon, but we also get the meister of acquiring pussy, German.

Here's to hoping for a continuation of Garo The Animation.
Would love to see some more films of the crew fighting horrors and shit.
And more Ema teasing Leone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBHb_cNr6BA
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-24/garo-project-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.109147
my.mixtape.moe/uclkoz.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/alqfxf.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good movie, just watched it today.
There was a part at the end when it kinda looked like Leon lost an arm and then it was back 5 seconds later so that was strange.
It was nice to see the old man again even if it was very contrived.

Where can I find the movie?
Is it on nyaa?

I was looking forward to the movie but completely forgot about it.

yup it's on nyaa

Yea, really enjoyed the father and son moments.

those Lara moments though, they got to me ;_;

Cool, thanks for the info.

I want more Ema

>lets go fishing

One of the best moments in the whole story.

Why is he such a great bro? I've never liked a secondary male character so much.

Here's some of the fight scenes from the film
youtube.com/watch?v=iBHb_cNr6BA

Gotta say, the whole flashback sequence about Dario and the Princess had some very Dark Souls-esque imagery.

What the timeline for the movie? After the tv series ended?

Just watched this. Action is cool, but is right. The final fight makes no sense at all. For some reason Leon ZA WARUDO's his way out of trouble and then becomes a jet. What the fuck was that.

I think it's like 4 years after the tv series ended, the king was talking about how it's been 4 years since shit hit the fan

>becomes a jet
kek
yea i know what you mean, the power of protecting blah blah blah
it was alright

Nice, downloading. Finally there is subs too.

>Honoo no kokuin was fantastic
>Guren no tsuki was trash

Place your bets. Will the third Garo anime redeem the series?

>third
Since when?

German brought back to life and the first thing he is doing is trying to fuck bitches

man i missed these characters

>becomes a jet
WE KARAS NOW

It was pretty great, felt nicely paced with all the amazing action spread throughout the whole movie. Non-edgelord Leon and German made Garo great again.

that was a great scene
love this guy

This was a movie about the danger of waifufagging.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-24/garo-project-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.109147

Garo's final forms are meant to be crazily over the top. Though i have to admit this one takes the cake.

I hope they take their time on this one to avoid another Guren no Tsuki. Would love to see more from the HnK team

I really hope they continue with HnK storyline, but I doubt they would.

I adored the movie, it was just such a fun little fanservice to those that enjoyed the show.

I would absolutely adore a new season of garo with a teenage roberto as the protagonist being guided by a older wiser leon. But its very likley that the new anime is a new storyline, though i hope its by the HnK staff since crimson moon was garbage.

I cant say if the second one was trash, because I dropped in the 2nd episode if my mind serves me well.

I was truly dissapointed since the 1st one was so good.

it gets....better? I guess. Crimson moon has some genuinly good ideas and interesting concepts but its so poorly made all around especially on the directing front that its just a fucking garbage show in the end, i have no doubt that if the HnK team made it there was at least a 7/10 show there, but the one we got i cant give anything more than a 4 being generous. They dont even conclude all the plotlines and basically leave the secondary antagonist's plot entirely open.

it was trash

Fucking this. Alfonso is elder god tier bro, definetly one of my favorites.

I agree

There are subs? Fuck, I didn't even realize, thanks for the heads-up.

Do Ema and Leon romance at all in the movie? That's the only thing that would get me watching.

theres one moment thats a gud one

not as much as i expected, still worth the watch even for that one scene

anyone else like how Alphonso's clothes reflected his armor in the movie?

really? shit never noticed that

i mean just look at his garb, its like the color with a blue scarf

That weirded me the fuck out too

I liked how the girl that Alfonso took an interest in during the last episode from the series is now his canon waifu.

she also looks browner

guessing animation mistake?

do you like them brown?

>guessing animation mistake?
His arm got sucked into whatever the fuck absorbed alfonso and ema since he avoided it at the last second

I honestly dont know how I made it to the last two episodes of the anime.
I mean fuck that MC so fucking hard. He is like the epitome of "crawling in my skin" emo then after his farmwaifu dies you'd expect him to actually not be such a whiny little cunt right realizing some shit?
WRONG.
All that was realized was, fight to protect someone then youre super strong!
Bullshit.

I dont think I will ever watch the final two episodes, I simply dont care how it ends anymore.
The fight scenes were pretty though.

i aint against it

the more I think about it, the more this guy seems right, the ending fight was pretty fucking weird

Is Leon x Ema confirmed in this movie?

nothing concrete

ehh nothing much happens she just a teases him

Guren no Tsuki destroyed my interest in the Garo series. The HnK movie might reignite it.

Dailies reminder Leon get laid with best cake

No they're confirmed break up in the movie

The only thing I didn't like was that Leon replaced his rings on scarves with a regular cape.

my.mixtape.moe/uclkoz.mp4

>they're confirmed break up

Nothing was "confirmed". They just went their separate ways at the end, with Ema giving him a little tease. The rest is up to your imagination.

Are the seeds safe?

It depends on the writer, Kobayashi is so far better than the other KR writers it's not even funny. She's prolific as fuck too.

I wonder if it's going to be handled by another KR writer. Maybe Arakawa or Riku Sanjo.

whats with these garo threads recently?

also best girl won
finaly

is crimson moon good?

Appalling.

Yes it's don't hear the raging fujoshit cries.

What tease? Leon was entirely doesn't care and end their relationship forever for the better.

That scene was 10/10. I'm still amazed it happened. Best girl actually fucking won for once.

yeah
shit happens

I can't fucking keep up with this shit. Is this another original anime not related to the other two?

Guren no Tsuki was decent stop having shit taste.

>For once

Entirely show dependent.

Speak english dickhead.

Which is the best raw?

I hated that thing

>Ema sees German for the first time
>Immediately rings her bell and then shoves a gun in his face the moment his eyes light up

10/10

>girls
Why girls liking Garo is this even mainstream?

For a movie this sure looks shit a lot of the time.

Just watched it, good stuff. Makes me a sad the second series turned out the way it did, the first was great.

I was sad at first because I thought it will kill prospects of another Garo anime but seems like they're making another series. No harm done in the end.

Which sub version is the best or is the quality the same?

Leon has to give her a present at some point. Gotta keep that Garo armor going.

>sub version
Wasn't there only one release with small fixes later?

>only one Ema/Leon moment
I'm mad

Leon cutting that dude in half there felt pretty unnecessary.

Damn. I loved this series but I barely remember how it ended. Is the movie a sequel? They killed Mendoza and German was kill AFAIR.

Yes movie is a sequel. German is there for a reason even though he was kill.

At what point of time this is happened?

i think he's ressurected for good.

my.mixtape.moe/alqfxf.webm

that intro sequence was great

Around 17 minutes in

Good shit

Garo deserves more fans.

Nah, he went back through the portal at the end. Garm is gonna get in so much trouble.

Leon is such a great guy, giving the rapist a second chance to rape other girls

He's obligated to not hurt humans, he can't do shit no matter how crap they are.