Muslims literally worship a empty cube made of stone which was used by pagans to store idols

>muslims literally worship a empty cube made of stone which was used by pagans to store idols

He is this not paganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj41M-xwa0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Abraham built it

It is not paganism because it is part of the islamic faith

it has a cosmic power stone in it. if we could harness it's power, we could engage them in their own lands

>uwu

It is

What do you think Sunnis and Shiites hate each other over?

IT's an empty room inside.

it is better than worshiping bread

what happened to the cosmic power stone?

OK.. I'll bite... What the fuck is this shit about?

Bte the most important thing about the Cube is the black stone

The black stone came from space. Even European scientist conformed it

degenerate gookery

Ahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahh

Its a metoerite bits. Theres a hole in the corner and poeple get a quick peek they all get one turn. Also my indianates says its theres and belongs to hindu religion originaly can any india indians please way in and clarify.

XDDddd

If the leader of Islam should be a blood relative of Muhammad or not?

so they stole the cosmic power stone from the hindus? maybe a hindu could sneak into there and use the stone to summon that big blue elephant monster to do battle

These Jews mock us in the talmud about this
Something something we will have these goyim worshipping the rock and the stick. Kaba and cross.

How are there that many black Muslims and no one has stolen that stone yet?
Do the Arabs not let them get close?

It is

Inside is the ark of the covenant. It is radioactive because it is a nuclear powered alien artifact. ALLAHU ALIENZ AKBAR

Forcing a meme. 3rd thread i've seen with this

i remember reading about a stampede there and they blamed it on the black muslims

Christians have 3 gods.

>paganism

>meteorite
Formerly known as a fallen star.
They literally bow every day to a fallen star.

It was once stolen but was retrieved

Also it's hard to remove it because from the cube because there are security watching the stone and it's hard to remove from the cube

It's not empty. It has the Black Stone (meteorite) inside. A gift from their Moon God, Allah.

It is believed that this "fallen star" is god gift to Abraham to build the Cube for God

It should be destroyed as retaliation for all the historical artifacts Islam is responsible for destroying.

They don't necessarily worship it, it's just in a holy site, the grand moque or whatever they call it. How does a shit-tier faith like Islam have anything to do with superior, European faiths?

Says the Turk...

>the leader of Islam
Sounds even more like a cult when u put it like that

>European faith

It is worthy

more like this

It's something similar to the title of Pope

Whats the significance of the GameCube

>sand nigger

It's so terribly difficult to describe a religion in a manner that makes it sound stupid.

Because the Christians and the Muslims have both consistently adopted pagan traditions and trappings in order to subvert indigenous traditions. Abraham's children are a virus.

Oh no I do realise, but he doesn't exist. And even if he did it would be fatuous nonsense, just as the religion itself is.

Lots of this

It was also built in 1996

The previous structure was demolished by the govt and new materials were used.

>kiwi
>believing the faith that European follow is European

>It's an empty room

((((JEWS))))

>schizophrenic who cut his dick built an empty cube

if it's a pagan monument, why aren't (((white nationalists))) like varg endorsing islam as the true redpill that can unite europe?

>yfw you realize that allah is Genie from Aladdin.
>Phenomenal cosmic powers, ity bity living space.

Was this said in the bible or the Jewish one?

Because isn't mentioned in Islam

Abraham and sarah= brahma and saraswati

Islam is just another Jewish constructed control mechanism. It was brought about to temper the ambitions of Christians who had surpassed the Jews in number and ability.

There is a Black Meteorite Inside Of The Black Cube. That Is What They Worship. On Occasion It Protrudes Out Of One Corner Of The Structure. Luck Worshippers Touch KIss It, If They Can Get Close Enough.

Don't revel the sekrets user Inb4 the kabba is a shiv temple

Many meteorites crash to earth.
Only retarded sand people put them in a box and worship them.

You don't worship it you simply pray collectively in it's direction. We worship the same way Jesus (PBUH and his mother) prayed, by bowing with your head on the ground. It builds unity of all the ummah by all of us collectively praying in the same direction.

Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

"And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped." - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Exodus 34:8)

“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 20:6)

"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Numbers 16:20-22)

>There is a Black Meteorite Inside Of The Black Cube. That Is What They Worship

>that is what they worship

No we don't worship the stone.

>we
Fuckin cut dick

Eh, at least Muslims are more likely to follow the rules of their religion unlike the modern ""Christian""

Also, Catholics revere the Virgin Mary to the point of idolatry. Nowhere in the Bible does it say to worship Mary, and yet Catholics have her statue and paintings all over the place.

Yes it housed the god of muhammads people, you don't 'worship' it just pray towards it because muhammad was an unoriginal hack

>A wild cow worshiper appears.

This is what we do to your "God".

>I want to appeal to my white masters :)

I think the fruit bread is meant to be a substitute for shit and some leafcuck paid her to smush her face in it because she wouldn't do the poopy.

Just my 2cents

Why does my heart feel so bad?
Why does my soul feel so bad?
He'll open doors
He'll open doors
He'll open doors
He'll open doors

Call em idolators and muhammadeans to really piss them off. Because they are. They worship the idol of the quran and they worship Muhammad. Draw muhammad and they kill you. Draw god and they don't kill you. There's literally a line of logic they ahve of something like "God can defend himself, but Muhammad is dead and can't defend himself against your slander". Say nasty shit about Islam and they might try and kill you. Do nasty shit to a quran and they will 100% kill you.

They also literally do animal sacrifice. They are idolatrous pagans.

It's from the gardne on eden, it was Adam's alter stone, lost in the great flood and found again the best angel ever, Gabriel.

>hating cut dicks is sucking the Hwhite man's cock
>even though cut dick is a rough translation for a Indian slang for Muslims
Good one Rasheed
Pic related

Loki: The major sins never change.

Indians only hate Muslims because of Islam's affinity for cleanliness. It requires that they wipe their ass and shit in privacy, both very radical opinions for the nasty Indian

"""""""""""""""""" CONFIRMED IT """"""""""""""""""

The problem with animal sacrifices is that they don't get eaten, but we actually do it our sacrifices

The sacrifices is for celebration that Abraham didn't kill his son but the sheep instead

Oh fuck that is kind of bad ass.

Oh shit, Universe 10 god of destruction!

>Rad Islam

The box was just a sand nig shrine where they went to worship the vagina rock. Basically a tourist trap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
>The Semitic cultures of the Middle East had a tradition of using unusual stones to mark places of worship, a phenomenon which is reflected in the Hebrew Bible as well as the Qur'an,[14] although bowing to or kissing such sacred objects is repeatedly described in the Tanakh as idolatrous[15] and was the subject of prophetic rebuke

>A "red stone" was associated with the deity of the south Arabian city of Ghaiman, and there was a "white stone" in the Kaaba of al-Abalat (near the city of Tabala, south of Mecca). Worship at that time period was often associated with stone reverence, mountains, special rock formations, or distinctive trees.[29] The Kaaba marked the location where the sacred world intersected with the profane, and the embedded Black Stone was a further symbol of this as an object as a link between heaven and earth.[30] It may have been associated with the pre-Islamic deities al-Rahman and Hubal, to whom the Kaaba was formerly dedicated;[31] Muhammad is said to have called the stone "the right hand of al-Rahman".
Hooknoses literally worship shiny rocks :^)

Yes, its also worshipping a black stone and kiss it.
It's idolatry at its finest.

Explain this to me:

Muhammad claimed that Jesus (Issa) was not crucified and resurrected, but instead ascended to heaven. However, there is credible historical evidence before the prophets time, namely Pontius Pilate's account of Jesus' execution, which disputes Muhammaed's claim.

How do you address this historical contradiction?

the absolute state of mudslimes

>holy HVAC system on roof
did momo build that too?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxj41M-xwa0

>Literally a major sin to worship anything but Allah.

>LEL DEY ARE IDOL WORSHIPERS

The Bible is rife with sacrifices. Thousands upon thousands of animals were sacrificed in the Bible. Jesus (PBUH) killed a large amount of pigs according to the new testament. Nothing wrong with that, these creatures are a gift from God for the sustenance of man and we should honor God by mentioning him when they are slaughtered.

>Being part of a "religion" where your own religious leaders consider you to be trash because you are of a lower caste than them.
>Treat another human being like trash just because he is a lower caste than you.
>Worship cows and statues believing they will benefit you in any way shape or form.

Truuuuuuuu XDDDDDDDD

It was Judas that was killed in the cross

You see God punished him by making him appear like Jesus

Madarsas education. Png

kek

>Posting Wikipedia articles as proof.
>All the refernces are from a Sufi who is a registered sex offender after "healing" women.

Guess what, Sufis and Shia come up with all kinds of crazy tales with no basis in reality.

They’re Abrahamic too, be patient. For the impatient: They could be obliterated much faster then you would imagine, we’re trying not to for Abrahamic reasons. Patience...necessary...........

Lmao I thought you Sup Forumslacks don't use Wikipedia as a valid source

>Sufis and Shia come up with all kinds of crazy tales with no basis in reality.
That's a common trait of Semites in general.

>sufi and Shia
Yes sunni Islam isn't Arab nationalism at all, it's not like the ARABS wrote the hadith and suppressed the original work to subvert the religion, remind me who prints the kuran
Again?

Satanists love to tell really long-term jokes. Getting a bunch of sand niggers to worship saturn by telling them their prophet left some cool shit inside and to never go in...well, that's pretty goddamned funny.
Get it? Goddamned??
Muslims are slaves of satan and they will never beleive it, eternal damnation; life separated from god.

>Christians and Catholics literally worship a dead kike on a stick they wear around there neck

How is that not gay and cuc`ked?

The theory that Idris is some character from Greek fiction is more compelling, but the fact that Muslims have to resort to Mormon-tier retcons to give their religion legitimacy is just funny.

It isn't. The Ottomans were Sunnies and we were their bitch for 100 of years

Well Sunnah transmissions of Hadith and other information actually has a verification process. You can look at the transmission chain on a particular piece of info and verify if it is correct or not, and unlike Shia and Sunni if it has Al Khidr in it or someone says the prophet (SAWS) revealed it to them in a dream, it is not accepted as valid.
Arab Nationalism was non existent for the majority of Islamic history, nationalism is a modern idea rooted in the concept of the nation state. The imams and hadith collectors were not all universally racially Arab. Imam Malik was a white man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Saludin was a Kurd. The heroes and scholars of this religion are from all nations and tribes.