Only 27% of Germans want Refugees!

Only 27,6% of Germans want to give mudslimes the opportunity to bring their shitty goat family to them.

Half of the Germans are against, and the rest is to chucked and afraid to say something against refugees. Because the jews are attacking everyone and disbanding patriots from social life if they don't want their children and wife raped by turkroaches and mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

evangelicalfocus.com/europe/999/spanish_evangelicals_produce_a_guide_on_hosting_refugees
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/29/eu-still-committed-visa-free-travel-turkey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only
that's a fuckton

No. It isn't. And it is a lot less than in your country.

evangelicalfocus.com/europe/999/spanish_evangelicals_produce_a_guide_on_hosting_refugees

>only 1/3 of my country is suicidal

Let this serve as a lesson to the world. The (((media))) is your enemy.

>germans
>want

>it's a lot less than
>doesn't provide source
heh

well at least they're moving in the right direction

Yes, you might think that is bad (unlike your 53% face) but what's worse is apparently that doesn't even matter because it's still happening.

Yeah but 98% of german jews want refugees, so there you go.

Who is asking for your opinion?

Try walking through Alexanderplatz.

>nearly 1/3 people want refugees
would be best if it was zero percent

JUST

GERMANS ARE RACIST!

;)

>only 1/2 of my country is suicidal

>only 27%
not only 0.000001%
fucking cucks

when you stop importing the shitskins into your countries as fast as you possibly can that will ensure ethnic europeans will be a minority in their country within 50 years, then u can mock us burgers

yeah that's why more than 30% voted Merkel and the lefties gather more than 40% total

80% of Germans want refugees

>53% with Pacos

Isn't the left in Germany not completely cucked though?
I thought that a lot of the people that voted Die Linke were Eastern Germans who were still pretty nationalist and hated migrants and subhumans.
It's not like, for example, leftism in the US, which is about worshipping brown people and hating whiteness.

yet AfD only got 15%

lets hope you wake up in time

> Only 1/2 of my country is human

reeeeeeeeee

the left proposed that migrants that are in germany get to invite their families from musulmanistan as well
basically about 10 million people because muds have huge families

Merkel is considered conservative

Hey Greece, tell your greek EU Minister of Migration that he should stop sucking erdogans dick. breitbart.com/london/2017/11/29/eu-still-committed-visa-free-travel-turkey/

And yes, Merkel is a dirty whore, but the CDU is a conservative party. And most of the CDU Members don't want refugees either, but Mama Merkel has them by the balls.

That's because germany is 72% turks and mudshits

correction:
AfD got (less than) 15% after germans got
>beaten
>raped en masse
>stabbed
>shot
>blown up
>run over by trucks
>overall mass murdered

>only 27% of people want terrorists and literal enemy combatants in their nation
Still too high.

the EU killed our industry and is currently imposing big taxes on us. We have no obligation to help you and we won't

Well, we dont have a direct democracy. We have only 1 far right party, and they are kinda unorganized and dumb. When Adolf would go back things were different.

Look, you guys can't really hate on germans. We was so far right that we killed Millions of Non Germans. But then the world with the jews as the leaders defeated us.

These Jews have no idea what's coming

We need to subvert germany even further, we need it to fall. I want anarchy and mayhem in those streets. Maybe Merkel personally will give out bjs. Germany must fall for the rest of us to learn from.

for reference
there are currently 60.000 migrants in Greece from 2016 and 2017 waiting for their papers to get approved so they can move to Germany, France or Sweden

You have to consider how many of the "Germans" are actually German.

Don’t forget they probably counted the refugees as German

>27% of Germans actually want fucking muzzies in their country raping them and their children
kek

KEK

K E K

why won't you just give it to them to fuck with the krauts?

Germany already has more muslims than there are albanians in Albania and Kosovo combined. The balkans is a mess because of ethnic tensions and inability to get along.

Do they think they'll be able to manage this?

Is it a death wish?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that way. If only 27 % want rapefugees, then why so many vote for CDU/CSU, SPD, Die Grune and Die Linke? Recently I had a conversation with this old German fellow who told me that rapefugees are good for Germany cause he hopes they will buy old cars from him....

Do you have the article or study?

Oh, they're waiting for the Germans to approve their papers. We keep them in camps here
I posted the pic for a reason. 800.000 arrived in Greece in 2015
95% of them are in western Europe now. Germany is delaying approvals a bit more now but at least there are very few new migrants arriving so it's not a big problem, they will leave eventually

I personally don't hate Germans. You are my favourite nation besides my own. But the fact is that you are way to cucked.

Depends.
People voting for SPD and especially the Greens are absolutely bonkers and hate Germany.
Die Linke is a bit different. The party consists of both classical leftists (like their frontrunner Wagenkecht) and progressive liberals that love all non-whites (pretty much every other top politician).
Most Linke voters vote for the former, but the majority of Linke members are the latter.
Basically the party doesn't do what their voters expect from them.

I mean, if you give them greek citicenship, they're euros, and can move freely to germany amirite?

A country with 80 million people, and has taken ~ 11 million immigrants in the last few years.

so 15% are obviously already going to say yes.

So you have maybe 10% of actual Germans who support it.

Those 27% must be immigrants or son of immigrants

>73% percent dont want rapefugees
>Merkel wins the elections
>AfD onlg get 13% of the votes

unironically can't wait for western civilisation to collapse

>disbanding from social life
You must become invulnerable or unconcerned where your enemy can strike you.

Well, America doesn't look better. USA, Canada, France, Sweden, UK and Austria are struggling under those minorities.
We all are in this together.

we can't just hand it out to them, there are specific laws for that
there also laws for asylum applications

These 27,6% are germanized slavic people

Western civilization will never disappear. It will collapse only to be reborn again. Even if most Whites end up hiding in fortified villages in the mountains, the idea of the West will continue to live. And one day it will be reborn in its full glory from Alaska to the Black Sea, and from Crete and Sicily to Iceland and Siberia.

america is actually more cucked than SWEDEN kek

I agree as well. I love the German culture and pretty much every German person I've met had been pretty cool. But damn, they're going lose it all in a few years.

What study? And does the term "Germans" include foreign american pigs and jew dogs residing in germany? (((they))) usually fudge the numbers to bolster their views like that, it's why (you) should always bash them :D

ah, I misread the title, I thought only 27% are sane, time to sleep

Threadly reminder that the Lying Press in Germany thinks that anyone who voted AfD is a literal Nazi

Why did you use a picture of Swedish kids, in a post about Germany?

I just needed a picture of the white race.

Germans are the new doodoo birds.

Fair enough.