Was he gay for Sakura's Borther's friend?

Was he gay for Sakura's Borther's friend?

Moon magic.

its clamp shit, you know very well he possibly did

Yes, then he got the hots for Sakura

Until they ass-pulled their way out of it with .

The chick on the right looks like a penis in the thumbnail.

And all that while it would only take one word for him to have this cute little chink's pussy wrapped around his dick.

everything looks like a penis, to faggots.

He's like your average female in a Shoujo. Who idolizes a taller, older girl and wants to be like her. Until puberty hits and suddenly she's head over heels for the main male.

You don't like bbc user? Leave the lolis pure and come play with the real prizes.

How can you not be gay for this?

on the topic of gay romance in anime, anyone know pic related name? F-for um... research

That's Yamazaki-kun. He's already taken.

So it's from the same anime?

I don't blame him for falling for Sakura, but damn son.

Funny thing about Yamazaki kun. He's actually Italian. See, his dad came from Italy and his mother was Japanese. Back during the war, Yamazaki's grandfather visited Japan and set up an arranged marriage with a Japanese family. 30 years later, the son came to Japan and married-

She was too forceful and annoying. She's also his cousin. And yeah, no one would pick Mei Ling when Sakura exists.

>also his cousin
I though that was weird as a kid but don't nips allow cousin marriage?
I suppose chinamen allow it too.

Every culture 'allows' cousins to marry. But look down on it. CLAMP of course just tries to push all barriers.

More important : this is more than 1 week we haven't got a Sakura thead. How can it be possible ?

It was basically just male ADOLESCENCE