I have a budget of $400.00 Sup Forums what anime/manga should I buy?

I have a budget of $400.00 Sup Forums what anime/manga should I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/K-Blu-ray-BOX-Limited-JAPAN/dp/B00GYSJ49U
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-11-29/k-on-tv-anime-blu-ray-box-to-include-english-subs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Send me that money instead.

One that you like?

Get a prostitute to dress like Azusa instead

As many copies of bible black as you can.

Because I feel a bit under pressure, just because I want to spend the money as efficient as I can (get some that i really like but not spend too much n an individual series) I'm kinda having a hard time remembering some that I really have enjoyed.

This doesn't make sense

TWIM in JPN

Make a smart investment and buy NNB.

You enjoyed Boatland Saga, give money to them.

My mind is just at a blank

Good point. Around $364.00 now.

>I want to spend the money as efficient as I can
Then don't buy anime at all.

Efficiently as far as worthlessness goes.

Almost enough for unsubbed Hyouka BD's.

A bit too much, but it was a good series.

LMAOOOO ACTUALLY BUYING YOUR ANIME WHAT A WEEB

>weeb as an insult on Sup Forums

It was my favorite. If it had subs I'd buy it.

>
>>weeb as an insult on Sup Forums
Lmao its a whole thread dedicated to weebs

I watch it free most of the time, but there's just something about having a physical copy of an anime that I enjoy that really just does something to me. Might just be me tho.

Look on anime database sites and shopping sites and brose by shows until you see one that jogs your memory that you liked. Investigate further, blow your cash.

The k-on bdbox of course. It should be around your budget shipping included. I think it has english subs too.

amazon.com/K-Blu-ray-BOX-Limited-JAPAN/dp/B00GYSJ49U

This?

If you like it then something from the monogatari series. Their physical Blu Rays and shit are always amazing

What do you like?

I like a splice of life high school kinda stuff, also romance. not a big fan of any ecchi in my anime, but i can handle it as long as its not a lot. I'm thinking of getting both of the Clannad seasons because those were one of the first I watched.

Cant even buy 12 episodes used with that kind of cash :^)

Yeah, that's the one.

Just make a list of your favorites in descending order and buy as many as you can afford. You're buying useless plastic anyway so efficiency isn't really a factor. If you're looking to build a collection of anime, having a shelf full of discs might look nice but it's pointless if it doesn't have the most important ones. With your budget though I'd limit myself to one season per series since it sounds like you want some variety.

Can you confirm it has subs? Don't wanna mess up too bad with around $250

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-11-29/k-on-tv-anime-blu-ray-box-to-include-english-subs

>buying anime/manga
You might want to consult /reddit/ on that one.

Contact the vendor? They may be able to confirm on the box.

>>weeb as an insult on Sup Forums

It also has been an insult. Lurk more newfag

Can you do that on amazon?

On that losting page on the right there's a link to the vendor (Japan shop SY) and on that page there's a button to "ask a question" so that would lead me to believe you can.

I'd imagine they'd be happy to help you if it means they can sell that. 250's a chunk of change.

*moar

looks like you outed yourself as the newfriend, kiddo

Well I sent them an email and am waiting for them to return it (it says it will take around 2 days for them to respond. In the meantime I have around $150 left.

>
>*moar
>
>looks like you outed yourself as the newfriend, kiddo
Lmao

>buying anime
sheesh

Cmon, even some anime and manga is worth owning.

manga sure, but buying anime in 2016 is laughable