Zyklon b isn't even a gas. It's made of pellets and can't travel through pipes...

Zyklon b isn't even a gas. It's made of pellets and can't travel through pipes. How do the Jews get away fooling the masses on sonething so obviously untrue?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_equation
ebay.com/itm/WWII-Nazi-German-Cross-and-Ribbon-Pins-in-Original-Case-/322907642759?redirect=mobile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hydrogen cyanide is a liquid with a bp of 25C and is absorbed inside those pellets, which release the jewish-purging gas

Why not use hydrogen cynide

Checked. They claim it was poured through holes in the roof.

they told them they'd get money if they ate some

It takes a long time for it to fumigate a space at room temperature.
And with no claim claiming the nazis had a heating element in the gas chambers...
Yeah.

Holocaust is like bigfoot.

How come the supposed gas chambers had regular wooden doors that are clearly not gas tight like a gas chamber would be?

Not even trying to argue for or against any of this, but you don't need to completely seal to die from, for example, CO poisoning. There was a recent story about a nigger family of 5 int the US who all died because the nigger father turned some co2 producing machine inside the house and they all went to sleep.

Uy vey goyim, so many questions! Better ask your college professors like good goys, they know best, listen to what they say. You wouldn't want to be an antisemite, now would you?

Wouldn't it kill the guards too then?

maybe they paid some kikes to be the guards, this way the possibility of guards killed doesn't affect them and they don't have to pay them after their work.

The Holocaust is a lie. If you don't know this by now, it's because you've never bothered to look it up. I went years thinking Holocaust denial was some kind of flat-earth tier joke. Then when I looked it up, I was like 'oh shit'.

I don't believe it because I hate jews either. I only started hating jews after I found out the Holocaust was bullshit. The whole fuckin' thing is a lie, no joke. Just watch a couple of the vids people have made. They'll blow your fucking mind if you've never looked into it.

Last Days of the Great Lie is a good starting point.

>Zyklon b isn't even a gas. It's made of pellets

It's prussic acid, or however you'd like to term it, adsorbed onto an inert material. "Made of pellets" is a fairly meaningless statement. And what you've written has no bearing on the exterminationist argument. Lurk for a couple of more years. Or better still just gtfo.

help roast this jew:

why not use toilet paper

Kek

its not a gas chamber. they were pretty close to admitting it just a decade and a half ago. when the total number of allegedly killed jews was 240k. they almost admitted it

1 historian let slip why WW2 happened and he was bashed from all sides in britain despite the fact their history text books said the same fucking thing. yea those fancy lad faggots didnt know people had taken their history text books to other countries. this happens a lot because there is so much interest in various countries take on what had happened

long story short the germans (french and belgium larping as german) like the entire nazi persona and think its cool way cooler than their history as far as they are concerned so they dont want to be let off the hook and dont care about germans living abroad

>Zyklon b isn't even a gas.
It is, hydrogencyanide boils and turns into gas at room temperature, 25.6 °C

You are both so brainlet it is sad.

The real question is how 200 creatures could not break down a wooden door to escape? Although kikes are pathetically weak and they are also scared of guns, it seems like a few tons of adrenalined out flesh mass would be able to break it down, obviously meeting a quick demise at MG42 weilding Übermensch.

Gasses don't take long to diffuse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_equation

Use this and input zyk B why don't you. You're a shill.

welp, you have to start by taking control of the media channels that distribute the information. to do that, you have to take over the financial system that allows you to control the media that controls the information. and then, once you ahve the money and ressources locked down, well, then you ahve to take control of the gubment that controls the guns to enforce your fragile system of house of cards, and then you have to start to make laws to contorl what people think and say, so that the truth does not come out. that is the last thing you want. you want to make the truth illegal, and then you can start killing and surprise GASSING the people taht disagre with you. and voila! there you have your totalitarian state. enjoy.

nothing in this timeline makes sense. the world took a wrong turn as a whole

I think you should set up an experiment on yourself with some to prove it doesn’t work.
Please livestream.

The scandinavian countries should've allied with germany together

>Be in college
>Ask my Jewish history professor this same question after class
>Wasn't trying to disprove anything, was just genuinely curious
>Be polite as possible
>Professor Noseberg gets flustered
>Face turns red
>Veins pop out his neck
>Begins yelling and screaming at me
>Tells me to leave
>Is extremely passive-aggressive to me for the rest of the quarter
>Gives me an F

Fuck you, Noseberg.

numbnuts.
the pellets are put in water and hydrogen cyanide GAS is released.
youre fucking retarded.

also, the gas chamber thing was only partly true.
the nazis experimented with many ways of killing, for various areas of research, and for finding the most cost effective way of exterminating the retarded, mentally feeble, genetically tainted, and of course, those ethnic groups deemed unfit.

every jew (or slav, or gypsy, or commie, or fag...) who was killed was NOT killed in a gas chamber.
some were shot, some were asphyxiated with diesel exhaust, some were drowned, some killed by hypothermia, some were killed by vacuum decompression, some were exsanguuinated, some were burned alive, some were hung, and some were put to the guillotine
protip: the nazis used the guillotine orders of magnitude more than the french revolutionaries of robespierre.

all the holocaust denial claims regarding the numbers for the gas chambers and crematoria are reductio ad absurdum fallacies.

>put in water

Teehee
Are we getting clues

don't forget that most of them died via forced labor, starvation, and disease.

>1 historian let slip why WW2 happened
Name?

This.
Zyklon-B is great stuff though, I fumigated my guest house with homemade NaCN in June.
If you somehow get mildly poisoned with it, or are paranoid about absorbing lingering vapor, just have 2-3 b-complex pills from Publix and a lot of water. The cobalamin (b12) decomposes the free cyanide into cyanocobalamin, which compensates for the blockade of oxygen from hemoglobin.

>nigger
>dad

Try harder next time

>for example, CO poisoning.
>using Cobalt.
so instead of using CO2.. they used expensive shit. they did not gas anyone.

>burger education

That top cieling looks flimsy as shit

Zyklon B is a brand name, just like Raid.
You burgers used the very same gas in your gas chambers.

pleas explain

CO is carbon monoxide

care to demonstrate? Maybe a youtube video or something?

Does he browse Sup Forums to see all the mean comments?

I thought Zyklon was a Cyanide Salt. To activate, they would have mixed Sulfuric Acid to create Hydrogen Cyanide. It's how Gas Chambers work

Bonus question:
What is
Zyklon A?

these wooden doors sure look gas leak proof

CO = Carbon Monoxide, and in pure form would seem to be one of the best ways to die. Like a single huff puts you OUT.

fuck me. Co is cobalt. and CO is carbon monoxide.
fuck the (((school system)))

Zyklon B with extra stinkiness to let you know there's poison gas in the room - for killing vermin.

Just pouring some chlorine in the gene pool

Because people don't know how pesticides work.

>Literally add water.

Again zyklon was used as a deloucing agent in hopes of ending the spread of typhoid. Your arguments suck.

There were no 6 million

I know right? It's almost like they didn't degrade after 70+ years. Fucking asshat

My 10 month progression
>holocaust denial is at best bullshit, at worst it's a psyop to discredit other conspiracies
>get teary eyed and heartbroken whenever I see Uncle Adolf petting an animal

Finland was part of axis. Simo Haya had the record amount of kills in any war with 505 kills.

The holocaust certainly wasn't bullshit. The reason so many people get into the whole denial thing is that a lot of the first hand accounts/primary sources detailing what happened were total fabrications. Plus, (((hollywood))) got their mits on it and helped spread the BS.

A shitload of people died in the camps and many were executed via gas, but for the most part, it was forced labor. The germans weren't complete idiots, they imprisoned people and put them to work.

jew detected

They need to rest on a hot plate next to a fan to activate. You won't find such a setup in the concentration camp museums. They taught us that they just crudely poured the pellets through the roof and *boom* everyone inside is dead. Totally illogical premise.

Such a fucking retarded narrative, why would the nazis go to such elaborate lengths to kill Jews in the most inefficient ways possible, the "gas chamber showers" had wooden doors and weren't even air tight. Unlike the delousing chambers, which WERE air tight but there's no testimony of nazis using the delousing chambers to kill anyone.

What's the point of even having a delousing chamber, or bathrooms, or a mess hall, or beds, if you're only going to kill everyone anyway?

What's more incredible is that most of his kills were close range ambushes with a smg. He was an excellent sniper, but he was most effective up close and outnumbered.

The holocaust, as in the deliberate extermination, of the jews most certainly is a lie. Personally I doubt the number of dead jews exceeds 1 million and most of those will be by disease and starvation at the end of the war.

Have they done the Holocaust yet on Mythbusters?

>wooden frame and wooden door

Were Jews too weak and dumb for 3 of them to fucking lean on the door?

they were planning to and got cancelled

Plus his sniper rifle only had iron sights.

why bother, there arent even toilets

Stop being an idiot. You're the one who's strawmanning by thinking that "holocaust denial" means that there were never any jews in camps at all or that nobody ever died.

The holocaust narrative is that six million jews were systematically murdered in an concerned top-level effort to exterminate them, and that this involved, at least partially, gas chambers and then ovens to burn the bodies until no evidence was left.

THIS is what people draw contention with. Obviously people were in labor camps and obviously people died. Approximately 300,000 people, mostly from starvation and disease due to the sad state of affairs and bombed supply lines in Germany toward the end of the war.

Yeah, the man was God's finest warrior, like the Samson of gunpowder.

When 70% of it is obviously grossly exaggerated and mathematically impossible, why would you cling to the idea that any of it happened at all?

The fact that it's ILLEGAL TO QUESTION the holocaust is proof enough that it's all bullshit. There's no law against 9/11 denial, or hiroshima denial.... or anything else!

s Are a you g retarded?e

Except that Bigfoot is real.

hackneyed

I've been gassed by pellets many times

What age were you when you realized the holocaust was made up?

He also got shot in the head, then killed the party that he ambushed. His only regret was not killing more due to his injury.

Well somebody did... s-something! Gee it sure would be nice if we could freedom of info request “Dehomag’s” records and find out what happened!! If only they weren’t a private company :(

Supposedly the chambers were heated up, especially during winter, to bring the substance into a boil.

Honestly it's all bullshit, they barely had resources to keep the staff & soldiers warm.

>Gassed by anti-lice pellets that made people starve to death and exhibit symptoms of typhus

Ftfy

I don't even care if the holomeme happened or not anymore. I'm sick of all the bullshit "OY VEY 6 GORRILLION GOY!!!!" and kikes pretending that gas chambers aren't the most human way to die. they make it seem as if they were all clawing at the door gasping for breath when in reality they probably just went to sleep.

Don't forget about all the other bullshit stories (masturbation machines, electric floors, giant swinging knives, holocoaster).
Or how the things they USED TO prop up as fact (like lampshades and soap) have been quietly dropped and they get mad at you for bringing them up at all
Or how there have been plenty of revisions in terms of various numbers and figures

It's pretty clear that all this shit is post-hoc. They make it up as they go along. Jews get out of the camps and they're all a bunch of hypochondriacs who constantly kvetch about everything, and they throw out a TON of ridiculous stories on what happened. And over time, one story (gas chambers and ovens) just so happens to gain memetic virality over all the other ridiculous stories, and so that one takes off and all the other ones are dropped and pretended to have never been asserted. And then other jews come out claiming that the gas chambers are true because "I was gassed 6 times in 9 different death camps" or whatever the fuck.

Seems very cost ineffective, they could have simply thrown them in a pit and not given them water or food... but no, we're supposed to believe they jumped through all these weird arbitrary hoops for no reason.

What's all this dust?

>I don't even care if the holomeme happened or not anymore. I'm sick of all the bullshit "OY VEY 6 GORRILLION GOY!!!!" and kikes pretending that gas chambers aren't the most human way to die. they make it seem as if they were all clawing at the door gasping for breath when in reality they probably just went to sleep.

jfc dude that's a sad thought. i always pictured them screaming their heads off.

No school has ever used all-caps for single elements (ie. CO for Co, PB for Pb, etc.). Just admit to being a fucking retard.

Bro, the official narrative is that they did claw the walls and left marks there.
Of course, none of them likes to mention that human nails can't scratch reinforced concrete, but metal pipes certainly can.

>and many were executed via gas

how about no, you fucking lying kike? not a single one. stop talking about things you haven't looked into at all.

Anyone interested?

ebay.com/itm/WWII-Nazi-German-Cross-and-Ribbon-Pins-in-Original-Case-/322907642759?redirect=mobile

We're also supposed to believe it was a death camp, even though they had soccer clubs, theaters, gift shops, etc.

Or how about the Anne Frank story? That's a big one that always gets thrown in along with the holohoax narrative. Except there's NOTHING IN THE ANNE FRANK STORY ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST.

What happened, according to the official narrative? Well, Anne Frank was taken to the "labor camp" part of Auschwitz while others were taken to the death camp portion (?) for immediate extermination. Why the germans would keep weak little jewish girls around for hard labor instead of killing the women/children and keeping the men around to work, I have no idea.

And then she eventually gets sick due to (drum roll please) TYPHUS. And she gets taking to the medical facility for treatment, but perishes. Wait a minute, why did they take her in for medical treatment? If she was sick, why bother at all? It's an extermination camp for jews, right? Why not just toss her in the oven if she's no longer able to do her hard labor?

And that's besides the fact that the fucking thing is a forgery pushed by her father and uncle to make shekels.

why use gas? dont water them and they die in a week. for fucking free

I think the original story was that Jews were complaining that nazi-prepared meals were "giving the Jews gas" and some brainlet misinterpreted the phrase and ran with it.

Jews get gas all the time,, they can't even eat cold food.

my grandfather was in the 89th Infantry, he was one of the 1st allies to see Buchenwald. We have a handful of photos.

Pretty much all of the deaths were starvation or disease. They worked people to death.

They gassed people at Auschwitz, there is very strong historical evidence.

"A lie repeated a thousand times becomes the truth." You now know why lies are such a terrible and grievous sin. To distort the truth is to change the reality in someone's mind.

Exactly! They probably wouldn't have even realized what was happening either. It's not like chlorine or CO2

yeah, wooden doors that wouldnt stop my farts from getting out that wouldve caused massive damage to anyone nearby, except for the fact that zyklon-b isn't lethal.
Just a random coincidence, im sure, but there's approximately 6 million jews in the us right now...

>working Jews to death

Like with whips? Egyptian style?

>we have photos
>doesnt post photos
fuck off kike

I've already got a medal from a dingy ol surplus store in rural MN

topkek, but part of the bullshit stories they sell to us goyim is that they were freaking out so much that they left CLAW MARKS in the walls.

CLAW MARKS!
IN CONCRETE WALLS!
oh im laffin

But I should note that death from cyanide isn't actually pleasant. In fact, it can take like ~9 minutes or so to actually die from the stuff.
But speaking of death by cyanide, you know what's really interesting? The clinical signs of cyanide poisoning. The way it works is it binds to the hemoglobin in your blood, and this causes it to take turn bright red. Therefore, the bodies of people killed by cyanide are actually BRIGHT CHERRY RED.

And you know what's interesting? all the alleged witness testimonies from jews in the camps who "saw" the dead bodies never mentioned anything about bright red skin. Even though it'd be the most obvious sign to anyone with eyes. In fact, some gave testimonies about people being gray or blue (as if they just died due to normal stereotypical hypoxia). Others just didn't point out anything about skin tone at all. IIRC there was only one testimony that mentioned red skin, and it was from a doctor (ie, someone who would actually know the correct signs of cyanide toxicity and could do a better job faking a testimony)