twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure_alamode/
asahi.co.jp/precure/

Story, characters, staff, OP/ED etc. added

the signs of a new mktn?

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure_alamode/recipe/

I like the Maho designs more.

>本作は拳で戦う肉弾戦ではなくカラフルポップなバトルへシフト!
What's the point of Precure if they're not punching the shit out of monsters? Kira fucking dropped.

>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl

Why is this allowed?

Looks terrible. Bring Umakoshi back.

Reminder: Chocolate is a trap.

Villains are evil fairies.
Main themes are "accepting everyone is different and learning to work together" and the feelings cooks put into the food they prepare.
Instead of rough fist fighting it's colorful pop battles. All the girls have their unique abilities and fighting styles. They use the energy of sweets to use many different special attacks.
Ichika's mother lives abroad due to work and she hasn't seen her in 2 years. One day she is coming home so the Ichika that loves sweets decides to prepare something special for her mother; shen she finishes a magical fairy comes out of her pastry?!
The henshins are called MAGICAL ANIMAL SWEETS.

Ichika: she is cheerful, hyperactive energetic but air-headed, when she is excited she jumps around like a rabbit.
Himari: small but very hardworking, she is fast like a squirrel
Aoi: brave and enthusiastic like a lion, she loves freedom. She is part of a rock band as vocalist so she roars like a lion.
Yukari: elegant, dignified with an air of nobility; she is a bit selfish and above-everyone else like a cat.
Akira: boyish and sporty, strong and gentle and with an strong sense of justice like a dog.

Picked up.

I´ve thought blue one was a bear.

>no monster beatdowns

Ichika's catchphrase:
>"Whip, step, jump!"

Cure Henshin dialogue:
>Cure A La Mode, Decoration! Short-cake!
>Always cheerful and with a smile! Let's stir the pot!
>Cure Whip!

The general plot outline looks interesting but holy shit those cures sound boring as generic as fuck.

>Typical pink
>Shy and quiet
>Genki retard
>Stuck up cunt ojou
>Generic "prince" tomboy

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

Akira is best doggo

I want to fuck a Precure mascot.

Himari's catchphrase:
>"Sweets are science! Let me explain!"

Cure Henshin:
>Cure A La Mode, Decoration! Pudding!
>Smart and trying my best, let's stir the pot!
>Cure Custard!

Himari isn't shy and the genki retard is Pink. Aoi is a rock star.

Tomboy has an awful civilian design.

So Mahi bombed so hard that it killed Precure?

Great, one less show to watch

youtu.be/sS4ach0CwN4

>squirrels
>smart

Aoi's catchphrase:
>"I'm burning up!"

Henshin:
>Cure A La Mode, Decoration Ice cream!
>With freedom and enthusiasm, let's stir the pot!
>Cure Gelato!

I am liking her more and more.

Miss Shamour is the best.

STIR THE POT
T
I
R

T
H
E

P
O
T

And as expected SJW and tumblrites have already latched on her as a sign of "progressive character design" and "queer representation". Utterly disgusting.

>Fufu~ this could be interesting.

>With beauty and a throbbing heart, let's stir the pot!

That's a man, baby.

>Are you fine? Just leave it me.

>With strength and love, let's stir the pot!

Where are you getting this from?

>not tomboy turns into the most feminine cure

what a waste

She's just a tomboy what the fuck is wrong with people? Lmao.

Can't a boy just like girly things and vice versa and not be called "queer" or "genderfluid"? Is this the kind of complaints that affluence inevitably leads to? Because I've only seen this shit said by white people living in the U S of A. Literally first world problems.

Question, /pc/, which a la mode's pot would you stir?

Looks like a straight-up male.
I like it.

Himari.

Squirrel obviously.

I want her to be straight just to see them flip out.

>tfw doujins with Akira being embarrassed about her large breasts

It's not like a main Precure character is going to be a gay.

This. She shold have a boyfriend. Preferrably a high school dude.

Check Twitter and Tumblr lad.

All these movements are inherently hypocritical. That's the biggest irony of it all and they don't even notice it themselves, or rather, they are willfully ignorant of it. They are more racist and categorize people more than the people they accuse of doing those things.

>Is this the kind of complaints that affluence inevitably leads to? Because I've only seen this shit said by white people living in the U S of A. Literally first world problems.
Pretty much. First world middle to high-class kiddies who have never known struggle nor had real issues come up in their pampered and cushioned lives. What's the solution? To create new "issues" from where there's none so that can feel offended and most importantly they can feel like they are doing something "useful".

why hetfags has to ruin everything? fuck off /pol

I'm a yurifag and I despite your ilk. Fuck off back to tumblr.

Purple > Blue > Red > Pink > Yellow

Dumb Americans already forget the term crossdressing exist.

Maybe give specific examples with a reasonable amount of notes and retweets before looking like you're blowing your lid off at absolutely nothing?

Ichika, one and another time.

Didn't you know? If you crossdress that means you are secretly trans and you just don't know about it. Or are in denial about it if you crossdress but still say are heterosexual and are perfectly fine with doing it just occasionally as a hobby rather than turn it into a 24/7 lifestyle and identity thing.

Who is the cast this season?

>Instead of rough fist fighting it's colorful pop battles.
I knew this would happen one day but I still wasn't ready for it to be real. Precure is dead

>Instead of rough fist fighting it's colorful pop battles.
Completely unacceptable. You're supposed to SAVE us from Maho.

Just wait until precure gets a trap like PP.
The shitstorm was glorious.

This is what I don't get. What do the people (or should I say neckbeards) here care about their opinions? It's like they need to give themselves something to hate on to create an "issue" and make themselves "useful", too.

>Check Twitter and Tumblr
Too lazy to post it yourself, I take it?

>Or are in denial about it if you crossdress but still say are heterosexual and are perfectly fine with doing it just occasionally as a hobby rather than turn it into a 24/7 lifestyle and identity thing.
that part's true

>What do the people (or should I say neckbeards) here care about their opinions?
Says the one who's also posting here.

That color pallete is horrendous.
The brown ruins it.

Seriously who gives a fuck about these people? You won't even interact with them, unless you're stupid enough to actually use tumblr or browse the english side of twitter.

You are not fooling anyone here tumblr.

The only tumblr here is the retard who actually visits their site.

>it's colorful pop battles
Reminder that before HapCha aired we took "NO FIGHTS" from a very vague description like this and was proven very wrong.

Nice conversation guys

Now we know what'll next year threads will be filled with, truly a massive step-up from mahotards vs gopricks and fuck off and fuck on shitposting, huh?

>Vague description
That's what you say of something you hear from an off-hand source. Not something that's exactly on the series website. It's crystal clear and super direct.

All that and it will still be better than the dark days of Maho.

Hey, that guy brought it up first. But now I think I'll post a few things I spotted just for fun.

When is the seiyuu reveal? hoping for Rina Satou as Chocolat.

JUST

I'm just trying to be optimistic user, please don't be mad at me. What are the odds of this being the season where fights become full CG? T-this can't possibly be it. Food and animals?

Or we could talk about our favourite precure.

Aside from Erika'a nostrils and Itsuki'a emphasized color harmony, I don't see anything particularly wrong.

Found the idiot who brought up tumblr.
Maybe you should just go back.

>Great discussion like I want to inhale yayoi's farts
No thanks.

I just really don't like the style personally.

>mexican Itsuki
Why in hell.

Why is Yellow always the most pandering Precure, anyway.
Just tradition?

purple civ

>Great discussion like I want to inhale yayoi's farts
>No thanks.
You don't belong here.

Yellow looks bland as fuck this year desu.

She's the most "cutesy" one but her pandering powerlevel is pretty low. Nothing on her design screams big friend bait.

The big friend bait this year is Purple and the Purple/Red yuribait.

I want to protect her freedom and her smile.

Hold on, I can save it. I can save these.

Aoi all the way.

>guy who said tumblr ruined his Chinese magical cartoons also said some tumblr art wasn't too bad

Okay look I know Jesus's fake birthday somehow tickles that shitposting bone at maximum autism but still

At least pick pictures where everyone is from a different race, and half of them being and the description says that they are all some sort of special snowflake tumblr sexuality. I'm sure there's tons of those.

>Jesus's fake birthday
Nice fedora.

>Jesus's fake birthday
FEDORA ALERT FEDORA ALERT

Man the harpoon's fella's, we got a live one!

We're doin' it, there's still hope.

Fix Itsuki's spicness.

Tsubomi is mai waifu.

For a time, the waters of life seep back into /pc/.

>tfw mana will never deliver you presents
Why is life so cruel?

As far as I know, there's only one fart-fag here.

Putrid sewer waters it seems.

Post your favorite Precure video

youtube.com/watch?v=pYUN5u4jq54

The cherries on her design are powerful pedobait, just saying.

>3DPD.

>fox
>lion
>rabbit
>squirrel
>cat
>no cute doggo Cure
Dropped.

The thread is shit and they've been shit since people started "discussing" kirakira and bringing in all this hate instead of the comfy atmo we've had during maho. I fucking hate it. Of course pc just hates everything and that's all these threads were before maho and all they will be after maho, shitposting neckbeard hatefests.

Make your bets lads

Who will be the staff favorite that'll get all the good animation on her focus episode?
Who'll be the one the story revolve around and no one else will matter at all?
Who will be the one who gets all the kawano episodes and like 3 focus episodes while everyone else gets like 6?