Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Have a jolly Christmas everyone, let's get our waifus drawn.

Take it easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Si7K3CC
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/T2K3i
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg)
imgur.com/a/cFTyn
i.imgur.com/aiuYfDL.jpg
i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png
imgur.com/a/PPNGy
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/WPbM2g3.jpg
i.imgur.com/Piyw6mc.png
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
prntscr.com/dnmmy5
i.imgur.com/OKoIEMj.jpg
i.imgur.com/l1bpNax.jpg
i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Y6LtILYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=YzeVyq4lImw
u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)
u.nya.is/cshbvg.png
imgur.com/a/6eWn
imgur.com/a/30LvG
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/737Charjabug.png
i.imgur.com/6PjnQIX.png).
i.imgur.com/oSnZZtF.png)
i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg
imgur.com/a/7wAb4
i.imgur.com/Xh8Lpt8.png
imgur.com/1mHzbx7.jpg
imgur.com/vXkN0JK.jpg
i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
imgur.com/a/cB7oO
imgur.com/a/YNaA9
imgur.com/a/kofr4
imgur.com/a/aAIRR
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/87Nmr3s
imgur.com/d9zsZAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting more of Tharja in her Cipher Sorcerer outfit please.

Wearing this outfit - imgur.com/Si7K3CC

In some casual clothes fitting for winter.

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Drawing a heart in condensation on a window while wearing a tight sweater.
-Winking while sticking out her tongue with a cherry stem tied in a knot on it.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in some cute winterwear, preferably not wearing headphones, being cute in the snowfall, or just simply being cute.

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Since it's Christmas, I would like to request Mai Natsume blushing as she's examining a pair of crotchless panties or a revealing bra that she got as a present. Something similar to: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385211

Another suggestion is Mai in an open gift box wearing just underwear or revealing clothes. Something along these lines:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2215518

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy holidays! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Holding a potted mistletoe and saying "Guess who will receive all the kisses?!" being smug.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hoping everyone has a happy holidays!
Requesting Hakodate Omiko delivering a present to user from anons POV while wearing Christmas attire or just a Christmas hat. Or the opposite where user delivers a present to Omiko from anons POV.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Santa-themed lingerie below, erotically licking a peppermint cane.

imgur.com/a/cFTyn

Anything else holiday-themed that's cute or cutelewd is fine by me, too.

Requesting Yamato from Kantai Collection in the far top left outfit (sweater, pantyhose, shorts) and style with the pose and expression of Saeko (Picture in the far right). Other pictures included for reference if needed (Additional reference pic with more official art here: i.imgur.com/aiuYfDL.jpg (embed))

Thanks in advance and merry Christmas!

Requesting Gazer wishing me a merry Christmas. Maybe with a present, or holding a present, or, optionally, wearing only ribbons with a bow on her head.

It would also be cute to see her wearing Christmas-themed nightwear, or a nice comfy Christmas sweater, normal or keyhole or over the shoulder.

Christmas joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku + santa hats, hairbrushing with Natsuki + santa hats somehow.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes)
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry or Christmas-y outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Merry Christmas times are upon us! Anything related would be great.

A few suggestions:
- Any of these Christmas outfits: imgur.com/a/PPNGy
- Cute mistletoe stuff like awkwardly coming up to the viewer while holding one and blushing profusely, unsure how to proceed. Make sure it's not holly for this one.
- Receiving a present and smiling.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Reposting for Kakyoinbro.
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything comfy or winter-related would be great, especially if you include the ridiculously cute outfit one of animators posted recently. i.imgur.com/WPbM2g3.jpg It would be fun to see him wear it in a non-chibi form, but you don't have to copy Araki's style for it.
Or if you're up to draw SI stuff, then a parody of this DIU scene i.imgur.com/Piyw6mc.png would be hilarious. Feel free to go crazy with the sweater's design as long as it's cute. SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
Thank you for considering my request and happy holidays.

Didn't you get that facesitting thing last thread?

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in the Red dress to the right with black thigh highs please

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

hope you have happy holidays drawfriends~

Requesting a younger Momo in nightwear and covered with a blanket sleeping soundly on a couch next to a table with a plate with cookie crumbs on it, an empty glass and a gift box.
God bless you, merry gentlemen, may nothing you dismay.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga looking out the window staring at snow wearing a nice warm scarf.

Or Himiko floating in space just like kafuka in the zan szs op, ref below.
prntscr.com/dnmmy5

Or Himiko making snow angels or just playing in the snow.

Or Himiko parodying the Pulp Fiction cover, her being in the same pose as Uma Thurman.
i.imgur.com/OKoIEMj.jpg
i.imgur.com/l1bpNax.jpg
If not anything else is appreciated.

Hello WWD! I hope you all have a GOOD WEEKEND and a HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Either (but you don't have to do any of the suggestions):
- Dressed as a Santa or reindeer costume.
- Dressed as La Pucelle because why not? (Costume ref: i.imgur.com/ii0vHz5.png )
- Reading the most unlikely book she would have. Lewd books is fine. Fact: This user is female, so yuri material is fine too.
- Holding my hand in my PoV, telling me that its going to be alright.

JOINT Request with RikaAnon :

Both Jessica and Rika enjoy a fun time at (Tokyo) Disneyland, or anything holiday related! (Drinking hot cocoa, making cookies, etc.!)

Thank you so much in advanced, fellow drawfriends and Anons!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her sleeping at her desk with user putting a coat around her, her decorating a Christmas tree or making Christmas cookies, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Wearing a santa outfit/miniskirt
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting a waifu/husbando version of The High Fivin' White Guys

youtube.com/watch?v=H6Y6LtILYiY
youtube.com/watch?v=YzeVyq4lImw

Hello everybody and Merry Christmas! As always, i'd like to request my Haqua! Anything would be absolutely great, but if something specific is preferred, i'd really love to see something Christmas or winter related, like her decorating a Christmas tree, sitting by the fire, etc. Thanks, and happy holidays user's.

Hello there, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi wearing overalls and a striped shirt, if they could be colored her orange color scheme that would be great too (ref:u.pomf.is/irefgr.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Hibiki wearing a Santa outfit, optionally with a fake beard.

Requesting Yukino in a present box wrapped in ribbons; wearing clothing please. It'd be nice if she had an oversized ribbon on her head and had a cat or pan-san with a Santa hat as well.

Evening, WWD, Merry Christmas! Did you get what you wanted?

I changed my request mid week because I remembered what I wanted. I would like Totty in the same outfit as his female counter-part (Todoko) at the bottom of the ref. I drew how the outfit looks on the side since the pose might make it confusing.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Bwaka!

Requesting Rukia putting a tiny santa hat on a Charjabug
Charjabug ref: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/737Charjabug.png

Bwaka

Requesting Oora anything is fine really

BWAAAKA

Requesting Kneesocks wearing this outfit + santa hat (i.imgur.com/6PjnQIX.png).

Also requesting Lolisocks (i.imgur.com/oSnZZtF.png) in an oversized santa outfit.

You are a bwaka too.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-POV image of her kissing the viewer underneath a mistletoe
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready like this i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly opening up her Christmas presents from user, but anything cute or Christmas themed would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas weekend.

Requesting Erza tied to a chair with Dimaria dominating her

Merry Christmas to all and hope you are having a fantastic day.
I would like to request My waifu Rikka Takanashi jamming out to some music

Please

requesting mashiro in a long sleeve christmas sweater

Go away.

Fuck off.

Good afternoon everyone and Merry Christmas. We both hope you enjoy this lovely day with your waifu.
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis. Since our Anniversary was yesterday I would like to request Ivis offering a gift for Christmas/Anniversary to the viewer or my SI. Alternatively, the two of them spending time together like sharing an umbrella in the snow or watching the snow fall would be adorable, as well. Of course, I'm always happy to see my beloved drawn as long as it is in good taste.

SI Reference:
imgur.com/a/7wAb4

Thank you to whoever does this request. It is always appreciated and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday with your beloved!

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you want a more specific request then I'd like to see one of these.

- Nervously standing under a mistletoe
- Sitting inside and wearing a comfy set of arm and leg warmers
- Excited by receiving a Christmas present or giving one to the viewer
- Presenting herself in only ribbon as a Christmas present

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a one-piece Christmas themed competition swimsuit.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Urabe Mikoto wearing her Santa dress while riding in a UFO shaped sleigh.

Requesting Kiss-Shot having to be held back in a full nelson by user from attacking the "mysterious trespassing stranger" Santa Claus after he came in the house to deliver presents.

Humbly requesting my beloved Makoto and our lovely daughter Noriko decorating the Christmas tree, or unwrapping presents together, please.
Noriko reference: i.imgur.com/Xh8Lpt8.png
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing one of these cheesy reindeer pattern Christmas sweaters.
Examples: imgur.com/1mHzbx7.jpg imgur.com/vXkN0JK.jpg

But anything cute and Christmas related would be much appreciated.

Thank you for considering, and wonderful Christmas to everyone!

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, more of her in her christmas outfit: i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg

Requesting kurome in a new years yukata, with some sparkler fireworks in hand.

Or kurome wearing a santa dress, smiling warmly as a little girl that looks like her opens presents under the christmas tree

Or a 4-koma of kurome being surprised at getting a present handed to her, opening it, opening a wedding ring box that was inside the present, and smiling with a silver ring on her right hand ringfinger.

Or kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Requesting Aigis wrapped up in just a ribbon with a bow on her imgur.com/a/cB7oO
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/YNaA9
Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie imgur.com/a/kofr4
A POV of her handing someone or getting a Christmas present imgur.com/a/aAIRR
In a Santa outfit/dress, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and I hope everyone has a good holidays.

Seconding this.

Showered in gifts, much more than I could ever afford please. Or rejecting the mistletoe

Requesting Mazaki Anzu wearing a Christmas themed outfit, shocked and surprised to find that somehow a gift had been stuffed into her thigh high or tights.

Any other Christmas ideas and works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Rena Lanford in a Christmas outfit while in a happy mood.

Thanks in advance.

Momo saving the d-
>That Mai
Lewd.

Hope you had a good Xmas, WWD!

Anyway, taking this last chance to request Ionasal, please! Anything would be fine, but preferably something christmas-ey.

Thanks, and have a good week!

>all that white space
Come on man you can do better than that.

You did a great job drawing this present opening collage Momo; all the waifus look great. Thank you very much for including Mai in it, her expression upon seeing her present is very cute (as is Kurome's). I wish you a happy Christmas and new year.

Someone please save the blandfus.

>the latch is a cherry
Not him, but I like it.

Requesting Taiga asleep amid a pile of gift wrap and opened presents, please.
Or anything Christmas themed/lovey-dovey.
Anything would be appreciated.
And merry Christmas, everyone.

I'd like anything of Uni for Christmas. Whether its christmas clothing or some type of Santa claus outfit, even opening a present for a brand new firearm.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through an Autumn- or Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative

They'll get to your waifu eventually user, dont worry.

Merry Christmas everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend/holiday! Merry Christmas! Requesting my adorable waifu dressed in a nice holiday outfit, sailing through the sky in a sleigh, or wrapping up gifts! Although anything cute of my waifu would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

I'm trying the best I can, I'm not fast enough

Good job on the face.

But user, I can't draw. Nobody wants my salvation.

Thank you for drawing her, Momo. Touko is incredibly cute in that collage, the other waifus look cute too. Touko's smile there is really heart-melting for me, though I have no idea what she just got as a present there.
Anyway, thank you again for drawing her being cute together with the other waifus. Merry Christmas and have a nice week.

We all know you're a piece of shit, but at least let the real waifufags have more chances in this special day.
You already got a Mina delivery last thread, without counting all the other deliveries you get in the other boards, be happy with that at least.

>seriously calling other waifus bland
kill yourself

You're saving all the wrong ones.

Are you okay?

a necklace

Except he's not? Calm down faggot.

Requesting Sako dressed as a christmas elf

Eh.. I'll make a better one eventually. I'm still new at making these collages.

That wasn't Dizzy, I'm sorry, I'm Momo. I delivered for Dizzy earlier since she was busy and left the name on accidentally but I'm sorry for calling them blandfus what I meant was that I'm trying to draw the rest.

Nice try, faggot. You fucked up, and I'm not going to let you get away with this.

I still din't get good, but I hope this looks better than the chibi from a while back. Merry Christmas!

Nice! I'm glad Koboribro got saved.

>no TD
>pointing it towards other waifus
NO

There was an user offering to do color for lineart a few threads ago did he post anything yet?

Nope.

You know I think it would've been better if you'd just stated the real reason why you were posting for her, it's not like anyone sane would've given a shit

Nicely done!

All I want for Christmas is my waifu to sit on my face

I just want to sit on my waifu's face.

I want to find out who you lewdposters are so I can fistbump you

The purest form of love.

have a wip

I want my husbando to fall asleep with his head on my shoulder.

or give him a foot massage

All I want for Christmas is my waifu's pee in my mouth.

Hey WWD,

Requesting Kuon wearing a santa outfit similar to this one
imgur.com/87Nmr3s

While getting ready to go down a chimney with her tail wrapped around and holding up with ease a huge bag of presents, but it is mostly filled with favorite kind of food imgur.com/d9zsZAI
with "Happy Holidays!" text below or above her.

Fuck you lewdposters I just want her and her beautiful soul.

Her beautiful, sexy soul.

God, it makes me so hard!

Jesse McCartney, go home.

why does this make me laugh so much