If this guy says "cincerviticm is the new counter culture" why aren't there any conservative punk band?

If this guy says "cincerviticm is the new counter culture" why aren't there any conservative punk band?
Also I like punk like Rise Against and Anti-Flag but and really right wing and voted for Trump, am I a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekyI5ZsjTPk
youtube.com/watch?v=CIv7bhKivXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_NakxyDmlSg
youtube.com/watch?v=rNgYa39BQIw
youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Punk
youtu.be/I_LIFCSa30E?t=14m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=MSzvPXP5DaA
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
youtube.com/watch?v=vlzNNzaKvf4
youtu.be/tvPiTLLiYmA
youtu.be/wvQ2n-tAzLw
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=WkcPQK0ErmA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc34iagfk3g
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cos conservatism is crap. Nationalism is great, but conservatism is shit.

Shouldn't you be in a Nat-Soc general thread dodging some other assholes question?

That is the answer to the question. Conservatism is unattractive to the youth, so conservatism is not the new counter culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekyI5ZsjTPk

Conservatism isn't liberalism with a name change. PJW is a retarded nigger.

>conservatism

Why wouldn't a conservative want to be a part of punk culture? Really boggles the mind.

Here you go OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=CIv7bhKivXQ

Also one of my favorite bands (who are hardcore libertarians):
youtube.com/watch?v=_NakxyDmlSg

i fucking hate right wingers, you are all trash

nigger

I guess you don't know who Johnny Rotten is or what his politics are today. His turds are more punk than all the Green Day fags^2

I'd also be willing to guess that Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster are right-wingers: youtube.com/watch?v=rNgYa39BQIw

>why aren't there any conservative punk band?

Johnny Ramone.

The guy was very conservative, managed all the band's money, picked on Joey because he was a Jew (they didn't speak to each other) and was undeniably Punk.

>Also I like punk like ... Anti-Flag

The first versions of AntiFlag, from the mid 1990s was awesome. Then Andy Flagg left the band, and Justin Sane took over with his pussy faggotry.

Go find yourself some decent Oi bands and feel better OP.

Thats like the guy trying to convince everyone that christian rock is cool

>there aren't any conservative punk bands
Punk was almost completely dominated by skinheads a decade ago. Punk only got fagged up recently. Everyone hated liberals and hippies but then they went and took it over.

Conpunk oldfag here. Nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw

he actually thinks christian rock is cool lmao

I guess I always just thought the Ramon's where just devolving into cucks because there biggest songs were blitzkrieg bop and the KKK took my baby away. But I guess there are some good rightish bands. But the VAST majority are going with the majority of people which just seems anti punk to me.

It was a thing. But punk is way past dead.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Punk
Conservative Punk was a website that promoted conservative views in the punk subculture. It was created by Nick Rizzuto, an employee of a New York City rock radio station, partially in response to the left-liberal group Punkvoter (created by NOFX lead singer Fat Mike). The Conservative Punk website received significant press coverage during the 2004 presidential election. It includes contributions from talk radio personality Andrew Wilkow and former Misfits singer and Gotham Road frontman Michale Graves. Dorian Lynskey of The Guardian wrote about Rizzuto: "To his critics he's a crank bringing punk's good name into disrepute - but to his supporters he's the fearless voice of a formerly silent minority."[1]

In early 2010, Nick Rizzuto, without notice, stopped paying the hosting fees for Conservativepunk.com, causing the website and discussion forum to become inaccessible. Longtime members and regular posters created a replacement site, ConPunk.com, in order to maintain the community, but that site went offline in May 2013, in favor of a Facebook group which too has since closed as of 2014.

good times

bump, because I like punk

True oldfag punk here. Rise Against doesn't count as punk and Anti-Flag is just barely. You are a poser

>True oldfag punk here.
how old?

I'd like to see a band of soyboys be more hardcore then Scissorfight:
youtu.be/I_LIFCSa30E?t=14m8s

>why aren't there any conservative punk band?
Because conservatives don't start them. Why don't you make your own band if you want conservative music so much?

punk is old as shit and died when it became poppy love songs and green day started winning grammys. At one point folk music was considered edgy

>punk is old as shit and died
this. any punk past 1989 or so is just sentimental throwback garbage

> Still thinks Punk is a mainstream culture and relevant for a cultural war

Henry Rollins is a 60 year old snowflake liberal raised by two government employees who hated him. Also he ruined Black Flag.

He was also butt raped

Leftist "punk" band: Green Day
Right-wing band: youtube.com/watch?v=MSzvPXP5DaA

>Also he ruined Black Flag.
No he didn't, homo. They had like 8 songs before him, and he later became a massive faggot.
SST has NEVER made a bad album, little quim.

conservatism isn't counter culture lmfao.

REACTIONARY RIGHT is the counter culture. it even implies counter in the name "reaction". a reaction to the progressive leftism being pushed the last decade.

for some, this can mean conservatism or civic nationalism (like for pjw and the alt-lites). for others it could mean full 14/88 gas the kikes race war now, for others it could just be 14 words ethnonationalist, and others more could just be trad. it's still the same movement in that it directly opposes what's currently being pushed in mainstream entertainment.

there's not much serious music though, just metal and fashwave desu.

>youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
>youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158

punk as a genre is dead anyway why would there be any punk bands. there is a serious lack of music in our movement, though. or maybe it's just a lack of being able to get exposure, since we don't really have any real advertisement of anything besides word of mouth or what you see on Sup Forums.

Jello sounds like Alex Jones now... Or always has.
Anti establishment/anti-freedom from gov has always been part of punk. Now it's all faggy and gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=vlzNNzaKvf4

Punk: Skrewdriver
Metal: Stahlgewitter, Burzum, Nokturnal Mortum
There's a good deal of right leaning bands out there

I've been involved in punk/hardcore scenes for the past 9 years or so (since high school). Most people involved are such radical, brainwashed (often by each other) sjws that there's hardly a chance I could speak my mind without being "kicked out".

I have noticed that the better the band is, the more competent the musicians are, and the more likely they are to be relatively open minded and kinda iffy on politics. They tend to publicly support lefty views but many don't seem super convinced.

The worst musicians are typically the most serious sjws. I'm talking anything with acoustic guitars and/or folk instruments. They tend to be less talented and less intelligent. More likely to be mentally ill. So the spectrum is from crusty folk punk trannies to Power Trip bros who follow sports, but they're all unlikely to allow rational discussion of conservative ideas.

>The worst musicians are typically the most serious sjws. I'm talking anything with acoustic guitars and/or folk instruments.
kek. Bitches with yuks.

I'm sorry, but do all of us folks live in the same degenerate world? What culture? What music? What the fuck are you talking about... when has any music come out of America that wasn't paid for and promoting jews?

You sound young, and/or top ten. Get the fuck out.

What, you mean I need to go look back at the "good ol' days" with AC/DC and Pink Floyd? They're only slightly more talented than the garbage coming out today, which isn't really an achievement in my mind. I mean, there's some 20th century composition I like, but it's Ravel and Debussy, not fucking CIApop and CIArock.

> the Ramon's where just devolving into cucks

The Ramones haven't put out an album in over twenty fucking years you retard.

>there biggest songs were blitzkrieg bop and the KKK took my baby aw

Go back and listen to Ramones, Leave Home, Rocket to Russia, It's Alive and then Road to Ruin. Once you're done you can write a 1500 essay on why the Ramones were the greatest Rock and Roll Band to ever walk the earth.

>rise against
>antiflag
>punk
Nigger, uwotm8?
This is punk.
youtu.be/tvPiTLLiYmA

Apparently Avenged Sevenfold are right-wingers

youtu.be/wvQ2n-tAzLw

Why are you here?

Hate to agree with Virgin Gains, but Paul Joseph Watson is himself a soyboy. He even had an Asian wife.

Jello, the lispy fag, was talking about these guys, just about the time punk went totally SJW and hardcore/crossover/metal was were real men went. That's when punk died for good. We hardcore now:
youtube.com/watch?v=AhzLM_zR8Jo
Others stay home, it's no fun to go out
When the gigs are wrecked by gangs and thugs
When the thugs form bands, look who gets record deals
From New York metal labels looking to scam
Who sign the most racist queerbashing bands they can find
To make a buck revving kids up for war

Vicious. is a pretty good newer right-wing band:
youtube.com/watch?v=WkcPQK0ErmA
also

bump
Sup Forums music threads suck shit, always
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc34iagfk3g

youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0

fpbp
Conservatism is cucked. Leftists aren't throwing fits over PJW, they're throwing fits over the daily stormer and other people I won't name because this will devolve in a shitfest of shill accusations.

The whole essence of counterculture is being fundamentally opposed to the mainstream culture, which currently is dominated by the left. The alt lite still buys into liberalism and egalitarianism, there's nothing counterculture about that. They can be useful as stepping stones though, and that can't be understated. These people don't need to be attacked and shamed, but every tweet, comment section, and livechat needs to be constantly inundated with redpills. They won't be able to stop it and it will expose already curious people

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

This
Nationalist and/or Ancaps/libertarians (NOT the leftist faggot libertarian party) are the main ones not cucking to leftist lately.