How can gun control shills ever recover?

How can gun control shills ever recover?
Oh, right... with more bloomberg money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqOEsGWKgYg&t=0
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolute legends

Video or it didn't happen.

I wish I could be an elected official just so I could physically shitpost for the world to see

We already watch you shitpost leaf.

I want normies to give me (you)’s tho

This.

>Bloomberg money

Gun control has always been well funded and pushed by the powerful. Its irrelevant.

I've lived in Chicago my entire life. There hasn't been a Republican Mayor in my lifetime (or in the lifetime of either of my parents). I've never had a Republican on the ballot for Stare Rep or State Senate. The Republican running for US rep has never come within 20 points of the Democrat while I've been a voter. The Machine has consistently controlled the legislature (and often the Governor's house) for my entire life. I spent almost 20 years breaking the handgun ban, I spent longer violating the registration requirement, I never got my CFP, I carried daily for a decade while it was a felony.

One by one, all of those laws went away. Today we have shall issue carry with complete preemption. We have civil immunity. We have a good public self defense law. We have Castle. Theres no registration.

They're losing, they have been for 23 years.

what color was the m&m?

Got an email today from my SoCal sheriffs department, approved for CCW. I'm a califag and there are 12,000 other califags carrying in Orange County alone.

why does she do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqOEsGWKgYg&t=0

Sounds impressive, footage of throw?

flat face on a flat cake

>they are heroes

maybe in the 1770s, but by about the 1910s we became the gutless cunts we are today

Hahahahahahahahahahahshahaha!

Oh goodie
A gun control thread
I love gun control threads

Bout to get mine. Looks like if you are normal it’s not a big deal to get one anymore.

Amazing if he actually made the shot

true if big, keep me updated on the m&m user

What a fucking legend, did he make it first try?

>Gun control meeting

Those Democrat cucks.

Is there are video?

>because they are lawmakers they are not human beings and shouldn't get bored from sitting in a room for 6 hours with only a bottle of water and a stack of papers.

>blue checkmark
Twitter needs to fix this. Any faggot with a lowly screed writing job at some shit website can get verified now

Money. If it exists, someone has a fetish for it.
She probably makes five figures a month.

Dubbies confirms it. All these rich white people who push for gun control never need a gun. They live behind gated communities with guards and a quick response police force. They aren't worried about violence the same way a poorer person is. Gun control is racist and classist no matter what the left tries to say.

>hickock45 here
>lets see if we can reach out and hit these niggers

>they are heroes

maybe in the 1770s, but by about the 1910s we became the gutless cunts we are today

Confirmed. Fucking badass.

I live in a liberal state and the amount of butthurt over concealed carry reciprocity is palpable

>gun violence
>inner city gangs
>brown M&M

Fuck off jew cunt Shannon. I wish the holohaux happened for real.

ebin old fart

based tag team snack time. anti gun asshats BTFO, by lack of hand eye coordination.

Hickok45 here, lets see if we cant hit the gong, heh heh heh

This is great but was he trying to miss the guy in the garage? He was arm's length away.

God damn, these get me so amped up

>that bitch who just puts her hands over her ears and stands there blocking his shot on the second nig, then almost walks facefirst into him
How actively fucking useless can a person be?

these were really good

That first gut shot is so satisfying

Same.

that guy was a boss

one of the perps in this video moves in an unnatural way watch the guy that run's right leg thats a demon not a human.

AHAHA

Jim Jordan is awesome

That's a pretty good distance. I'm impressed.

LOOK AT HIS FUCKING LEG THATS NOT HUMAN

I think the real question is did he make the shot?

LOOK AT HIS LEG

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

lmao

Dat absolute marksmanship.

Just another day at the office

she likes how it feels but then found out that people will pay her to do it

The absolute madmen

I like the part where they think they’re tough when it’s 3 on 1, then faggot gets shot and his buddies run and leave his ass behind.

>soyboy puts his hands up without resistance.
>dumb nigger tries to dual wield guns to look cool which ultimately gets him killed.

Watch it slowly. He's trying to shoot while the car door is still partially closed while at the same time realizing that the nig has a gun as well (that will likely be pointed at him when the door gets fully opened)

Me too, they make me feel so... ready.

Stop posting this degenerate slut.

>policing the firearm

That's not the first man he has killed. Ice water running through those veins.

>prohibition didn't work and only made problems worse on a grand scale

>lets try banning guns and the ability to carry them.

ah, the absolute state of retarded cucks.

Why do Jews want to take away our guns so badly?

Well Jim Jordan is based af, I'm not arguing that, but I'm gonna need a video to believe he made that shot

>"resisting" while someone is pointing a gun at you and has his full attention on you
Dumb memeflag. You do it like the old guy did, wait for the guy to be distracted.

the "soyboy" was blocking the nigger's vision of teh other guy so he could draw on them.

>niggers robbing him
>doesn't even get off the phone
Cool operator.

what
da
fuggg :DDD

IIRC this guy was an off-duty cop.

i dont know why, but this one gets me all fired up. dude waits and quick draws at the exact perfect moment hitting the dude WITH A HOSTAGE

fucking based

>some retarded pervert paid good money to have this retarded fetish acted out on camera for their erotic self satisfaction
I'd be angry, but it's too funny to be angry about it.

based fat man

I'm not sure whether I would have drawn in this situation. Bystanders between the shooters.

please stop posting these
I feel so empty inside

Awe, poor commie mommie cant get no respect, Is she sure it wasn't a skittle? BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hope he turned that nigger into uma delicia sopa.

I just want to know if he made the shot.

This has to be brazil or south africa or something, this can't be the us

>yfw you'd rather invite her over for dinner, cook her a nice meal and see here smile and enjoy it rather than bury her face in it for some sick bastards fetish online

holy crap that was fucking intense, how close was that bullet to the others guys head?

legendary fpbp quads!

See

>dat point blank belly shot
based

i almost swallowed a lip full of chaw. baahhhhahhahhhhh

Fucking based

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>ywn toss an M&M to your representative bro while pretending to pay attention to the autistic screeching of liberals

No fucking way. What a shot! Maybe there's a metaphor somewhere about niggers in this whole thing

wheres the video tho

his foot slid on the floor as he was trying to run you tard