en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_turn
youtu.be/kWsvHOyHMc8
youtube.com/watch?v=IikOhvHERHE
youtube.com/watch?v=NikfASaXelo
youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cia niggers lump retard ideas with real conspiracies

are aliens real?
I don't care if this is a meme thread for shitposting. are the aliens out there in the galaxies?

Slavery didnt happen.

The North Pole

Of course, make the legit ones appear outlandish.

Fpbp.
>404

>dinosaurs never existed
>man lived with dinosaurs

Wat

>>dinosaurs never existed
>>man lived with dinosaurs

everything checks out

DAILY REMINDER that spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here and all spherefags should kill themselves

Flat earth is a PsyOp
Run to get Conspiracy theoriest to discredit themselves
And to distract them away from important issues

They way you can tell its a psyop is that (((someone))) is producting high quality fake videos to manipulate Goys into believing FE

Your pic is easily explained. even at 100,000 ft curvature isnt distinct. Try 200km like ISS (pic related)

from your obvious list of "Conspiracies" its clear your a disinfo shill

KYS

There’s a secret war in Antarctica.

There is probably something we could classify as "life" somewhere else in the universe, either existing now or in the past. But the timescales and distances of the universe are so big, it's unlikely anything like two civilizations communicating will ever exist. At best, you might get evidence of life that existed many millions of years ago.

>interdimensional child sex traffickers

Q

flat earth is demonstably false

all you have to do is look at the stars

CHECKED
OP BTFO
/THREAD

traps are gay

People that fall for FE failed highschool science

HAARP and Chemtrails I believe is real.

Pretty funny when you google either the top 3 results are snopes, rational wiki, and some type of huffpo/atlantic/salon article.

>>the earth is flat

your gf is.

Watch a Lunar eclipse. Earth is always casting a round (inb4 oblate spheroid) shadow on it.

>trusting a bunch of masons

nasa goes anywhere but space

Yes, the Ball is Fucking Fake! Wake up pinheads and start using your brain to question everything

nexrad and geoengineering***, learn to play semantics with shills. they always discredit that shit with the word chemtrails

ESA fucked up the cgi layers on this one

Look him up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_turn
this was explained to you last thread

if he didn't acknowledge it then, why would you post it again?

NASA shoots lasers onto a flat sky that changes depending where you are

no it wasn't
come back when you have e real life experiment proving the THEORY of gravity.
oh wait, there isn't any

Ever heared of nasa, lasers, and cgi?

youtu.be/kWsvHOyHMc8
Here ya go.

Who was shooting the lasers a thousand years ago?

>Trump is Clinton in a mask
>Roy Moore is a KGB sleeper
>Obama is actually a Kang and bankrolled the US economy

The aliens mother fucker, did you even read?

can you summarise your explanation without the need to post a 15 minute video?

I don't even know, autism probably

midnight sun on a globe would only be visible from the N pole.
go 1° south and the sun would be obscure by the earth.

The midnight sun is only possible on a flat plane

Low altitude and field of view

draco

hownew.ru

JQ

did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

the earth is hollow

The best kek is when they go, "Well, the bible says..."

When you fall for those lies, you'll fall for anything. Even FE.

freeway shootings back in 1980s as a psyop to get people to not shoot (((their))) people who started slowing down traffic in the 1990s on purpose.

no one died in in any space shuttle accident

youtube.com/watch?v=IikOhvHERHE

>Because the Earth is large.
Hello CIA bugmen. Please kys before Trump has to. You don't want to fuck with the "maddog"

>nasa, LASERS, cgi

jewish inventions.

believe only what you can see with your own remaining eye.

The Pancreas Prevarication.

Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

That's implying he actually watched it.

What is suspending the Sun and the Moon in the air?

What are they moving in a circle?

Why do they not succumb to the forces of friction that we observe acting every every other object moving through our atmosphere?

What occurs during a lunar eclipse?

What occurs during a solar eclipse?

NASA's Magnetosphere website was taken down around 2010 because the Earth's magnetosphere was doing this. Pic related.

we literally never landed on the moon. NASA even admitted they filmed it all in a studio.

I guess /x/ is here to stay and there's nothing I can do about it

The rotary axis of Earth isn't perpendicular to Earth's orbit, numbskull. We 'wouldn't have seasons if that was the case.

Also, flat earthers explain seasons

you should watch the video, it's ridiculous. the guy answers absolutely nothing while maintaining an air of authority.

>tfw eggfag
>hnng best feeling

meglaadon sharks still exist and never died out

I did watch it.
It's an interesting video about the subject.
Not what I believe.

Find a ball
Draw on the ball, this is the north pole
Tilt the ball slightly to the side, and spin it.
Walk around a light.
Observe how it works
Commit suicide

>they don't want you to know what's eating your planet

Please give source, or translation

>the earth is hollow
This is a David Ike conspiracy, you are parroting a literal schizoid, he also invented the lizard people conspiracy, which he directly copied from the 1980s US tv show 'V', for those that don't remember, V came on telly, then about a week later Ike starts rambling about alien lizard people, basically just reiterating the plot of a shitty yank scifi drama.

I think you faggots are also blind and retarded as well

NASA has giant furnaces and snow makers. Why do you think Area 51 and Cheyenne mountain are not open to the public?

I've been on the other side of the ice belt, Romans, romans everywhere.

kek

Here's an example of that website that was take down showing the twisting magnetosphere, which was way too much information for the public to see.

The blue should always stay north and the red should always stay south. This is highly unusual.

youtube.com/watch?v=NikfASaXelo

>the earth is flat
Kys you fucking faggot.

>In the southern hemisphere stars should rotate along the horizon... 3:31
You are fucking stupid at the equator (during equinox) the stars won't rotate anything. They will remain perpendicular to the horizon, and start to rotate again as you travel south.
I can't believe I am giving you this much of my time. Are you really this dumb, or just a troll?

>The world is 6000 years old.
>WWI and WWII never happened.
>No one ever went to the moon.
>Humanity is prevented from ever leaving Earth.
>Science is fake. Everything works on magic.
>All natural disasters are man made to cull the human population.
>Technological progress is deliberately hindered to keep humans weak and prevent them from rebelling against their masters.
>Demons and ghosts are actually beings from the real world while we're all living in a simulation.

>Muh worm holes

Are you trying to tell me it doesn't work?
Because it does.
Depending on what side of the light you are, you'll simulate the eternal darkness of winter, and the eternal sunlight of summer.

The opposite should be true in the south

>has no concept of how far apart stars are from each other...

Same magical furnaces used to make the 6 million Holohoax number possible xD

The Earth has an electrical connection with the Earth. As is it is an electrical object

>mfw my dad died from pancreatic cancer
poor bastard died of a meme sickness..

Stay up until 4.30 am

We're not blind, it's just dark for 19 hours every day, since the sun is below the fucking horizon most of the time - and will be until the planet reaches further down orbit, and the axis is turned relative to the sun.

Cant see Polaris from the southern hemisphere dumb ass, explain that in your flat earth PsyOp

Cancer got both of my dads parents... They needed dank memes

RC?

Yup. Seen it. On self and in others. I know you are just being a faggot but even here there are faggot standards that you dream to reach.

Suck harder.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

PEYTON MANNING AND PAPA JOHN ARE CLONES OF HITLER AND HIS GAY LOVER. THEY HAVE STRONG BUSINESS TIES AND ARE WORKING TO POISON AMERICAN MINDS THROUGH FOOD AND BEVERAGE VIA PIZZA AND BEER.

BILL BELICHICK IS TIME TRAVELLING WINSTON CHURCHILL WHO IS OPERATING WITH TOM BRADY TO OVERTHROW THE SCHNATTER/MANNING OPERATION TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND REINSTATE HUMAN SLAVERY. THIS IS WHY CHURCHILL/BELICHICK CHOSE THE PATRIOTS AS THEIR SURROGATE. Also Tony Dungee is Mousilini

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
Be preapared for the final redpill.

Steve Irwin is still alive.

>every mass shooting never happened

The Black Sun

It's almost as if round surfaces seem flat to small observers or something. Weird...

Millions

Try ever at all you dope, we have hard enough time traci g back our own species, and now we know carbon dating is fucking wrong, who the fuck knows!!!!

Wow guys, he saw his own pancreas and others! Well my lifes work is now in shambles isn't it?

Go die in a whole, my brotherhood has uncovered piles of evidence, we will unsheathe the truth soon and you and your kind will hang.

It's sad, it wasn't even sickness they died of, more like poisoned. I hope the men responsible suffer for their crimes.

Not bringing up the biggest conspiracy of all
> LOTR ACTUALLY HAPPENED

> Tolkien found these ancient fucking books
> He plagiarized them
> created the LOTR

> LOTR timelines are put in ages.
> 1st Age was about creating all of the races and the heavens and the Earth
> 2nd Age was about the Devil (Sauron ) rebelling and fighting with the other Angels and God
> 3rd Age was the age where the Hobbit and LOTR , the War of the Ring took place

Now each age is 5-20 thousand years long
So if you know about LOTR , you know that the Age of Man comes at the start of the 4th Age
Tolkien said that he believed the 4th Age happened about 100 thousand years ago.
Ages 4-6 were the Beginning of the Ice age up until the start of the first modern civilizations in Mesopotamia and the Levant.
The 7th Age would be the last 6 thousand years.
Tolkien said that Melkor or Sauron (Devil) will come at the beginning of the 8th Age

What if LOTR really happened?
What if what we know about modern civilization is a lie?
There are myths about an age where magic, magical creatures, etc. existed.

You beta cucks believing in your jew science and jew religion. The earth is flat. It's obvious to anyone with a brain.