>>151420927

BASED WHITE NIGGAPEDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5OHoTA3gSo
youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe I actually watched the entire video instead of closing it the moment the nigger started pissing and moaning on, AS USUAL, about muh black lives matter, muh trump is a racist, muh north korea and all that shit. Fuck right off with that shit.

oh calm down
both sides make valid point, why do you think the end was them saying they came to an understanding

i give it to them, warning teens of the dangers about jewish pushed toxic medication like xanax, etc while befriending others that flat out mock the kikes by getting Anne Frank inked on their face is bretty gud.

Ou, lil' pump.

B A S E D
Whites and blacks really are equal! Civic nationalists unite!

Nigger

nice response
insightful

>yes hate everyone not your race, don't interact with the people you think are your genetic inferior

Shut up nigger.

i agree with the content of what he's saying, but rap is, and always will be, nigger shit. metal, country, new wave, etc are white people music. enough of the nigger shit already.

again, great response to my point. i learned the error of my ways

whatever you get the point
>also the fuck you mean new wave is white?

No, the nigger is a typical dumb nigger and you are too.

Sage.

Is calling someone a nigger the best you can come up with?

I thought it was great too. It's really powerful. His other music is wicked. I've not listened to hiphop in ages. More a Alan Jackson fan these days since music has taken a shit. Or classic rock, fuckin love Journey.

>t. nigger
Blacks literally are genetically inferior. Fucking civ-cucks piss off. Niggers will never fit in this country or anywhere else near whites

its sounds like the same voice throughout the entire video. so is the black dude speaking for both sides and making it appear to be "equal" but subtly making people side with the black mans struggle more?

If it is rap battle with apparently two artists then why is the white mans name not credited? Why is there an article about it on CNN?

sidenote: you can see the white fatty's tattoos pilling over to of his unbuttoned collar. hmmm

Damn OP, I thought Lil Pump was about to be /our guy/

nevermind, i take back what i said. i made that post having only heard the first verse and assuming it was the white guy. this isn't "redpilled" at all, it's just another case of a nigger that gets floated around as an "intellectual rapper," but makes the same old strawman pity me bullshit arguments. just another dumb coon.

you're genetically inferior to dolf lundgren, does that mean we kick your ass out too?

he basically said your but.. and then went on with is verses
what you wanted eminem or post malone to sing it?

>but subtly making people side with the black mans struggle more?
bingo. it's supposed to be a rebuttal to the arguments whites make about niggers. you even see he has the white guy scratching his beard while he's making ape noises, which is to indicate he's making the white fella "woke" with his struggle. and again this shows niggers refusing to take responsibility. they still think OJ is innocent, lmao.

hopeless race.

Joyner lucas is one person and likely write and performed both sides with the two in the video lip syncing to it. Neither person in the video is Joyner Lucas

you're right*

thats a very minute detail to pick up on and over analyses but whatever
they're basically saying that they struggle but they should definitely improve

It was good until the nig went and got violent and disrespectful as he hit the mans hat off and threw a table. Then cried like a baby about the problems he and his culture created.

none of those nigger's "struggles" were legitimate. it's just more of niggers refusing to take responsibility for their race. they're doomed to always living in poverty, and anyone who thinks it's exclusively external factors at this point is an idiot.

also
>that end
typical Marxist bullshit

the white guy just insulted him through the entire argument
the point is that both are the a side of a coin that is america

>both sides make valid point
How is whining about how hard your grandma had it back in the day a valid point? Seems to me like more typical nigger whining about make believe nonsense problems that nobody should give a half a rat's turd about. Most of the "problems" he brought up could easily be blamed on his own people if they were collectively smart enough to realize how they cause their own problems, or they could even be blamed on his own failures as an individual. None of that bullshit was valid and you're a fag if you think so bud.

>why do you think the end was them saying they came to an understanding
It was more like /r/the_donald coming to terms with and finally accepting their civic nationalist cuck fate where their children still end up as fatherless mongrels. Speaking of /r/the_donald, you need to go back there.

I cant relate to any of this

>he thinks IQ tests are the only measure of genetic 'superiority'

Even if you use IQ as an argument for some kind of ethnic superiority, how can you ignore the fact that Ashkenazi Jews have the highest mean IQ of any ethnic group.

One day you'll grow up and realize how fucking cringe you are

Just imagine how incredible a society it would create if only those on the genetic ubermensch level of Dolph Lundgren lived there

they just hugged in the end how is that communist or cuck stuff
anyway the point is that you know how most of Sup Forums thinks the jews are controlling everything, well black people think white people control everything. and a jew is white in color so yeah
thats cause you're a fucking brit

>he doesn't want to institute eugenics and create a race of 8ft nordic ubermensch
fuck off r*ddit

Nigger

yeah
but (You)r fatass would be gone. you can't magically change into Dolph Lundgren

most of Sup Forums would die in that scenario

>white people rapping
cringe

>implying I ever claimed to ignore that
I know they have superior IQ and that's why I fear them
Fortunately I have grown up and sometimes I do cringe thinking back on when I used to be an equality loving faggot like you

youtube.com/watch?v=a5OHoTA3gSo

This is /ourrapper/

>ideologies should be entirely based on personal benefit
t. millenial hedonist jew-enabler

>My Grandmother was a slave

No she was not

I'm willing to sacrifice myself to bring my nation to such glory as that.
I don't need to though, since just getting rid of niggers would skyrocket us to a level of glory already almost as high as that

we recognize the Jewish problem, e.g. poisoning culture and youths, but still regularly disown and mock junkies and whores. we are aware of our trash, and we don't make excuses for it like the niggers do. when are you going to realize the "blame game" is an age old nigger trait? niggers did that all throughout Africa with their uhuru bullshit, and look at it today. they create their own problems. every white supremacist of the old days said it plainly and truthfully, they're subhuman savages. it's only Marxist retards that try to intellectualize their struggles then pass off the blame to whitey in their critical theory nonsense.

and by end i meant the ending text about wealth classifying people, and religion/race dividing people. that's typical Marxist rhetoric.

bitch i didn't say ideology i said genetics
hows is it your nation if you can't live there anymore?

Nice trips my friend

is this Hopsin?

no
give me the TL;DR

You sound like a nigger. Are you a nigger? Do we have niggers on Sup Forums now?

I get that they want to unite and have an actual conversation, I simply don't see this chimp's points. Regardless of how shitty he thinks he has it, his ancestors could have stayed in Africa, and look where he'd be then. Blacks in America are looking a gift horse in the mouth. They simply do not realize how amazingly great they have it at the expense of whitey, and they constantly demand more and more gibs. This is simply yet another example of them not having any racial perspective in life. There are truly "woke" blacks who understand the danger of the Jews and their hand in slavery, and everything else about them, but chimps who still whine about some dead rapper from the nineties and still wanna blame whitey can fuck right off.
Also
>implying Jews are white

i'm not a nigger but we've always had niggers on Sup Forums

>hows is it your nation if you can't live there anymore?
Not even a subhuman civic-nationalist would ask something as dumb as that. What exactly was the point of this thread?

I mean, if black people have this point of view, it's understandable.

In some ways I do sympathize with African-Americans, a rootless race forced to live in a system created by and for Europeans. They should have their own country, plain and simple.

nvm I said that before I hit the 2nd half of the song

Reminder that rap was invented by a white woman

i just wanted to show this video
also if your nation hates you and you still love it, you might be fucking stupid

What the fuck do you think Liberia was, nigger lover?

>nigger lover

lol, I know what Liberia was. I'm saying black people should have their own nation, and whites, our own. It will probably be more cohesive than the current system we live in.

pretty sure the anne frank tatto is actually (((producers))) marking their property

>also if your nation hates you and you still love it, you might be fucking stupid
s p i n e l e s s
tell it to the exiled patriotic Poles who criticized the Soviet occupation and still won in the end.

>self respect is spineless

Retards don't understand that it was meant to make conservatives look like fat "ugly" (he literally calls whites ugly) and stupid beta males.

They also don't understand that Joyner Lucas is a nigger and the point was to "refute" the points of the white man, demonstrate that his "Sister's boyfriend is black" and that he

>ISN'T RACIST
>ISN'T RACIST
>ISN'T RACIST

It's ridiculous and only idiots would see this as anything but yet another piece of "art" that will make whites hate themselves and blacks love themselves.

basically

Niggas from massachttes keeping it real.
508 keep it 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyBAZNzM8po

I'M NOT A RACIST THATS WHATS SO INSANE ABOUT THIS

Nigger

>Millions of people are going to see this fat, unkept bearded, out of shape idiot in a meme hat losing a rap battle and admitting niggers have it bad

This is more propaganda against us, not a victory.

>calling people nigger
ok, nigger, fuck off

Joyner lucas I dont want be anything like you.
Keep it 100.
Joyner is right but hes still a nigger.

FOund that jewish think.

Double nigger

Not posting moon man.
The fuck pol when did you start sucking nigger cock?

He does point out that white people do the same blame game.
>Mexicans take jobs
>China ruined America products
>Every middle eastern man is a terrorist
It's a whole lot of pointless shit flinging. Black, white, pink, brown, yellow lives matter movements separate rather than unite.

And just because Africa was a shit hole doesn't mean anyone with half a chimp brain will run up thanking white people for hanging niggers and Jim Crowe laws. Abuse sucks cock and even in modern society, there's still people kicking the dead horse that are the projects. But you're right that it's not a white problem. It's a money problem. Jewish or not.

Quadroboon

lil pump would probably vote trump for a laugh on instagram

But then he says a bunch of racist shit and says "im not racist"
It's at least an attempt at a conversation. He made plenty of stupid points and acknowledges that.

I think he should have gotten the most hood rat, cracked out fuck for the video instead of him though.

Holy fuck this was lit, damn good message too

>a rootless race forced to live i
Abraham lincoln offered them a ride home.
What's stopping them from moving back home?
I lived in america didnt like it moved back to dog fucking feminist LGBTBBQ leaf land dude weeed.
Muslims and asians are gonna fucking rape you whites and niggers to death mark my words.

Saving a thumbnail and calling someone a nigger.
YOU are dumber than a nigger.

lol i used to watch this guys videos back in like 2012, what's his channel called again?

The white guy made good points but then the black guy deflected, made excuses, and was on his back foot the entire time during his rebuttal.

Whatever the message was, it backfired. Also I’m not racist.

I hope you leafs get the rope.
You are either a white french or a nigger drunk native.
Either way stop sucking nigger dick because they sure as fuck will have no problem raping your sisters and kill you for crack money.
Stick with your race and stop sucking nigger dick.
STOP FUCKING DOGS TOO LEAF.

I got a black girls number at this liquor store tonight, shut the fuck up faggot. My kid will be half black to better fit in society.

Its gonna be so fucking nice when allah ack bars run a train on your women and children.
Keep smoking that dude weed.

I thought he was referring to the fact that she was a figurative slave, but yes, that was fucking retarded.

See this everyone, typical leaf.
No race, no religion and no culture to speak of.
You are why muhammad has no problem running this country to the ground.

i don't like racists, opinion disregarded.

Just like "American History X" the first half was the best part

>that second half of the song
DINNDU NUFFIN

bitch you're a leaf too

ok

They do and they tried to kick the white man out.
It failed.
They brought the white man back in.

they were killed as soon as they walked off the boats.

White guy made a bunch of points. Black guy said the same shit they always say, blaming shit on whitey, begging for handouts, and acting like slavery impacted today in any way socially.

>blame it on Puerto Rico
What did we do?

wtf you better be proxyfagging

dude calls himself Xan Frank

Typical fucking leaf. Go apologize to some native americans you fucking faggot.

There’s literally a nigger on a thread right now pissed off at people calling him nigger
>pic related