Race mixing general

I'm a female
Give me a chance before you say tits or gtfo or call me attention whore. The topic at hand is race mixing, and I have a few questions.
Race mixing is obviously a huge problem with American women. In major cities and states, the 56% meme is not a lie.
A friend of mine, who is half black and white, says she is in a constant state of identity crisis because of her parents' decision to mixbreed.
I'm not attracted to niggers, spics, sandniggers, or Asians. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not trying to brag, but instead asking an important question pertaining to breeding.
What are the best races of people to breed with to ensure my genes are passed on and to ensure a future for white children? I want children who don't have an increased chance of suicide for breeding with the wrong person. What advice can Sup Forums give me? Are Slovakians considered white?
Also, not being attracted to a certain race isn't racist. It's simply a preference, you liberal cucked faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289606001127?np=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can provide a timestamp

tits or gtfo

Ye mean "booty or walk the plank"

>sandniggers
Still try to understand why all middle eastern people have to call sandnigger,stop it we did nothing to you niggers ,pakis,spics are your problem got it ????

just a man that is white

Should I show bob and vagine?

That is a very handsome lad

yes

Yes you have to timestamp your titties otherwise its fake.

post pic of feet with timestamp.

nether thanks for offer show that to niggers and poos

what do you think shes too old for you sandnigger? mohammad was a pedophile smelly goatfucker

tits or gtfo

I am not Muslim he was semetic arab just like jesus christ was semetic Jew

I'm in my 20s so yes, I'm about 14 years too old for him

It's simple: A 'White' man -- someone of northeast European descent. I'd even suggest Meds, but you ought to preserve your blonde hair and blue eyes.

The good ole I'm a female
>Ima this, thus I am important, listen to me and give attention.
You have no power here over the internet, go host a twitch channel to scrape the money off little boys.

sure whatever you say inbred dumbshit

12 minutes since you claimed that you will make a time stamp. Kys shill faggot

Only in Canada will you find a sandniggers triggered by being called a sandnigger. We'll build a wall on both borders, don't you worry

I said I could provide one, not that I would. Learn to read, leaf.
t. autist

FUCK OFF CUNT

did I even disrespect you, can't you have discussion like normal human being

My mother is Slovakian, my father is Scottish.
>catholic
>red hair
>blue eyes
>handsome
>thrives in conflict

I am the master race.

>Ye mean "booty or walk the plank"
bitch, did I stutter ?
>8 posts by this ID
>no tits

G T F O
T
F
O

I have an actual job and I hate vidyas. Vidays turn strong white men into manchildren, just like anime. It's what the JapJews want.

No time stamp no answers. Show us your Tits otherwise sage.

Come on, user, don't be such a cunt
Not bad for a Canadian, but I'm still not down for gingers

yes your smelly brown shitskin being on my beautiful continent offends me, fuck off were full

Only if your next reply ends in digits

Lol half of the middle east look whiter than your white nationalists

Of course are slovaks white. Just look at styx.

Breed with europeans only if you want to be pure. You can breed with a castizo since they're mostly iberian and possible a turk or a levant arab since they appear to be more white than the rest. Everything else will create mongols or brown people

lol I have fair skin sorry dude to break it down to you

what state are you in?

Fucking lol, you just described me too buddy

post proof then goatfucker

You have better chance to preserve your genes by breeding with a shitskin, in our current cultural zeitgeist all MSM and influential intelligentsia have mounded white females into believing one thing: you should reject "whitebois", for their frail and lame and worship the negro stud
While us man can see that it isn't you fault, you're being brainwashed by the Jew we can't sacrifice our one life to save a white roastie when Asian women are so much better

You could've asked that entire question without mentioning that you're female.

ah dude seriously here shave this guy and you get me

/thread

Marry a blonde haired traditional Pagan man like pic related.

California
Yeah I highly doubt that, considering I am one. Pic related.

why you call me goat fucker I did nothing to you

>that
>fair skin
Jesus you must be one messed up mud dick loser to think that.

This, every time

With him you can create this!

Is that you?

Would be kind of odd if a man asked whom he should be impregnated by
6'2" master race

the guy in pick is matthew heimbach one of the white nationalists leaders

Yes, user

Are you sure?

No, I'm just not wearing any makeup in that picture. I don't really have a need to.

I bet you got blacked in high school and now you "hate" shitskins because the buck left you a single mother

>northest European descent

Implying cucks like them could handle not seeing their wifes fucked by someone else

no I work with a lots of Italians and Greeks some of are far darker than me

Scarlett?

Hmm...
Manly jawline, fashy haircut
Could make some decent strawberry blondes together

>one messed up mud dick loser
respect kid why you can't talk normally

>italians
>greeks
>white
you're shooting for a pretty big goalpost there ahmed

now exchange details and make em

I've never even held hands with a black guy but alright
Funny, I've been told I look like her and Taylor Swift because I wear red lipstick

for fuck sake aren't they European

why cant you inbred dickholes just all die in your sand shit holes

>I'm a female (male)
fixed

OP here. Would it be better to breed with a Finn or a Norwegian?

>California

the struggle is real here. race mixing is everywhere. white girls are non-existence. brown girls always trying to climb on this dick.

>your sand shit holes
Dude no sand where I born search north of Iran.

digitz

You had all the traits of becoming a true master race. But you choosed to be a fucking jew worshiping christfaggot. Catholic? Seriously dude? That's worse than being Christian. I'm willing to give you a seat at the table if you promise me to put your race before your (((religion))).

>I'm a female
No reason the read the rest of the post.

I didn't get my bum chin in there. Gingers are mentally strong and forged in fire, I suggest you find one.

bls show bobbie :DDDD

digitz

op are you that cute german I talked to on omegle?

If you're from California then theres no way you aren't a race mixer, stop larping you Mexican cumslut

Tits or shut the fuck up

i just looked and i see sand all over the north, you can cherry pick arizona and say we're all sand fuckers if you want too but 95% of your country is a sand shit hole even the north, btw that looks like a prime area to find goats right goat fucker?

>Finn or a Norwegian?

Think more continental than national when thinking about racial groups. Pick a guy with a high IQ if you want your kids to succeed:

Meta-analysis confirms intelligence is a better predictor of success than socioeconomic status.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289606001127?np=y

>Give me a dozen white spawn bb

>tfw light green eyes
>pale skin
>black hair

All I want is a blonde girl. Even if all my kids will have dark hair, maybe there kids will be blonde.

Oh shit
Didn't even notice
How do you feel about Mormons? Not their personal beliefs but how they are in general

Look at a picture of a European taken before color film became a thing. If it looks like your penis partner youre ok.

Slavs are white now, sure. Look at Melania. In terms of best optimal Euro genes for your kiddles? Northwest Euro. So Brits, Danes, Northern France, Western German, BeNeLux. Alsace-Lorraine is best clearly. Celts, Scands and Meds are debatable.

Honestly just date a white guy who's not a degenerate its not hard. If they seem to eager about sex they may actually have some jew in them though so be careful. What state do you live in?

Anal sex is filthy, disgusting and unhygienic.
Oral sex is demeaning, cruel and immoral.

xd

No but I have a lot of Swedish and Dutch blood in me
Fuck you and fuck California. I refuse to be a part of this state and its degeneracy

Hey !!!
In you said you would post tits if the reply had digits. I got digits. post tits.

Did I mention my great grandfather fought for the axis in Hungary against internationalist/communist greed?
>I decend from a line of chads
>high ranking military during the Austro-Hungarian empire

Kayla? Fake

cherry pick for fuck sake what did you search lol
also
> find goats right goat fucker?
really dude should i start being asshole like you now

Still no timestamp

Don't be the next victim of race mixing.

I'm rich, I'll let you come live with me and be a mom. You won't have to work or anything. But I hate niggers so, you'll have to put up with me making fun of coons.

>Black hair
>green eyes
Literally the most beautiful composition out there besides blue eyes. Is it natural black hair?

This exact thread is posted 20 times a day.

Lurk moar.