Brit/pol/ - An unholy alliance of Leftists, Capitalists and Zionist Supremacists edition

>Nothing agreed yet, says UK government responding to 'Brexit bill' reports
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-bill-may/nothing-agreed-yet-says-uk-government-responding-to-brexit-bill-reports-idUKKBN1DT1VE?rpc=401&
archive.is/ps51U

>Donald Trump’s re-tweets are going to cause Theresa May some problems
www2.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2017/11/29/donald-trumps-re-tweets-are-going-to-cause-theresa-may-some-problems/
archive.is/4z6kW

>May accuses BBC of fake news over 'Divorce Bill £50bn'
uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-bbc-misleading-50-billion-brexit-divorce-bill-2017-11
archive.is/JS7nN

>Liz Truss accuses BBC of fake news over Universal Credit
rt.com/uk/411225-bbc-fake-universal-tory/
archive.is/SkqIa

>“Black Princess” Is a Step Toward Upending Global White Supremacy
teenvogue.com/story/meghan-markle-britain-global-white-supremacy
archive.is/Po9vC

>Thornberry roasts Green at PMQs
independent.co.uk/voices/damian-green-emily-thornberry-pmqs-nhs-westminster-sexual-harassment-scandal-a8081996.html
archive.is/3YEce

>Tory Rebellion over defence cuts
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-faces-substantial-tory-rebellion-11598725
archive.is/Tg4t2

>Uber: 2.7 million users had data stolen in hack
itv.com/news/2017-11-29/uber-admits-2-7-million-uk-users-had-data-stolen-in-mass-hacking-attack/
archive.is/TxkZA

>Farron: The dictators of liberal tyranny have met their match
christiantoday.com/society/tim-farron-the-dictators-of-liberal-tyranny-have-met-their-match/120025.htm
archive.is/qtitN

>Todays News: UkColumn
hooktube.com/watch?v=PGw272ELa3w

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X8QQwU00Jk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLmHU2Xccw
youtu.be/PvF2llqLzxA
youtu.be/cJDfhzz9_Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=eKW76gljNxA
forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2016/10/02/3-reasons-why-immigrants-key-to-economic-growth/#6eff93607dab
thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/02/How-Immigrants-Boost-US-Economic-Growth
youtube.com/watch?v=bq-C6gSw3lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nth for kill communists

>Griffin in the OP

This thread is going to die a premature death.

Gas the EU nationstates now

Griffin was a lad

youtube.com/watch?v=6X8QQwU00Jk

He was a fat meff that made nationalism utterly unappealing to normies

Politicians are the cancer of society.

When will we fiiiinally ger rid of them ?!!?

All people like you can do is vainly attack how he looked or talk about he was "unlikeable". You can't attack his arguments or ideology.

Watched him bash foreigners at one of his private dinner events a few years back.. they were so afraid about being caught they pretended it was a friends birthday party until he waltzed through the door.

Little did he know the hotel was run by a family of poo-in-loos and half the staff were euros, quite a laff telling the members while serving them drinks, watching their faces drop.

These things matter, unfortunately.

I'm also on about his lack of charisma and the fact he both looked and acted like a stereotypical depiction of a racist idiot.
He'd be trotted out on television to be made a mockery.

>I'm also on about his lack of charisma and the fact he both looked and acted like a stereotypical depiction of a racist idiot.
He wasn't particularly lacking in charisma, though. And again you're just attacking how he looked. How did he "act like a stereotypical definition of a racist"? You sound like a right cuck.

Not really. If someone makes a rational argument why do I care if they're fat or not?

Today while eating breakfast my 8 year old looked up at me and said, "daddy why is Strong and Stable May advocating for Brexit? Doesn't she know that the top 1% of Brits are pro remain, and own 95% of the wealth, and that they are the job creators? Even they say immigration into our country is a net positive for both our economy and the NHS."

I responded, "Xer...evil still exists in this world. It's up to your generation to get rid of it".

What do you racist fucks have to say about that? Think about the future of this country and how much therasa may is fucking it up for my child.

He'd let himself be wound up by leftist interviewers and make a show of himself, there's a reason successful right wingers are powerful orators
You aren't thinking like a normie

Probably took turns dipping their ballbags in the champagne

>make a show of himself
Got any examples where he made a show of himself?
>You aren't thinking like a normie
The normie didn't accept Mosley or Enoch Powell, either. The Brit normie has repeatedly rejected any real ethnonationalist leader.

Thank you for being here, whenever I feel alone, uncomfortable, out of place, and just like it is all just too much for me I come here, and it acts like a support for me. Again, thanks for existing as a community.

Miss people having a sense of humour. Nobody can take a joke anymore.
Job involves working with native chinks for months at a time. Pulled my eyes back infront of them on more than one occasion, shouted "CHING CHONG HERRO" and they either laugh or just don't give a shit. If I did that in the UK some self hating white cuck would probably report me.

HAHAHAHAHA

Trump is bullying Theresa May out of number 10

Don't bother. Britain is a lost cause now that they paid us €10bn just to enter trade negotiations.

Might as well move all your investments from Britain and into France so you can get a better return on your American dollar!

Thanks for the advice, Partner in Europe.

Hope all is going well with Poland. We give them arms and money so they can protect the greatest continent on earth from Russia!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPLmHU2Xccw

youtu.be/PvF2llqLzxA

Holy fucking shit. Hollywood movie when?

I would like to ask something about the trump tweets.
>why is the left so annoyed about it?

I might be too much of a brainlet to work this out but...
Is it because:

>not all Muslims
>it might make people see how the religion of peace really is, thus inciting hatred
>if it is inciting hatred, why is that bad? Does holding the country together mean lying about something to the detriment of us all?
>are the videos somehow fake?
I really don't get this. I know the left will shit itself over anything trump does but there's a larger issue here.

I remember when he was on QT facing a panel made up entirely of Pakis and students. Surprisingly he did well, but the (((paper))) couldn't report that. So instead they talked about how he looked like an owl.
Even if someone acts completely buffoonish it doesn't change whether or not what they're talking about is a fact. If someone screamed in your face that water was wet would it suddenly become dry just because they shouted it? I'm not joking you sound like a right puff.

Why is Theresa May such a flip-flopping chameleon and career politician?

She doesn't have any children to pass wealth onto. She doesn't have any consistent ideology so it's not like she's trying to achieve anything politically. If she cared about legacy then why did she choose to run for leader after Brexit which increases the chances of being blamed for any fallout that occurs?

So what's her deal? Is she just a high-functioning autistic robot who doesn't know what she's doing?

She's genuinely just really bad at her job. There's no secret to it. She's just someone with a 2:2 who by chance, the conservative party being what it is, and fate was catapulted into the limelight. She won't let go but she will do what she can to the best of her abilities. Which if she was running the geography department at a small school in Kent would be fine. Instead her abilities are dwarfed by the job she has.

Not like inheritance tax will let anybody pass their wealth on anyway.
Can't abolish it, no matter how disastrously stupid it is though because fuck the people that make a success of themselves. I deserve their money and their children's money too.

He never even came unstuck in any interviews desu, even though he was routinely mocked and ambushed by the left. For some reason it's a common misconception of him that he went around making a tit out of himself, and people here tend to dismiss him on account of some inaccurate perception of him.

>album
>video will play after ad
her death is now F U L L Y C O M M E R C I A L

This by the way is why the May-bot both terrified me and needs to go.

Still doesn't explain why she pursued the job in the first place and why she has no fixed views.

The only credible theory I have is she's being controlled somehow by TPTB and has no choice. That or she is just a swotty box-ticker who never stopped to question what the fuck she was doing.

She honestly believes her own abilities are up to it. She's been a wall flower her whole life. This is her big chance that she never thought she would have and she's going to do it. No matter the cost.

She has this job because she was essentially last woman standing.

britpol cucks btfo

How do you feel seeing your madam brexiteer get rammed?

What will the United Kingdom look like in 2050?

Fine with it memeflag. Now piss off.

>Bradford
>5 years ago.

Your whole history is kikes. There's nothing to be proud of about Britain. Not now, not in the past, never. Being pro UK is pro Jews.

Stay mad

Aaw sweetie darling. You're that desperate for a (you). They must not feed in you whatever place you're pretending not to be from.
>good.

>Sweden 30%
Truly depressing senpai.

It's probably about that now.

This. You brits should hope trump has more open migration for you to some to America and get yourself a green card. America us the last bastion of white civilisation at this point.

Lads, have you seen mairposter around recently?

I have a theory it's my dad. Dad said something that only mairposter goes on about almost verbatim.

At the moment unless you marry a fat immigration from here to the US is basically impossible.

You really need to get some friends George

Marry a nice woman then. This countries women are conservative

Well well well, another brit/pol/ thread!

As a rule your women are either fat, liberal, or Mexican or all three of course.

Assuming of course you're actually American.

dumb frogposter

Did you know? There are an estimated 400,000 Christian Middle Easterners currently resident in Sweden, the second largest minority after Finnish people?

Fuck you Edward, you never been here!

WTF I love mass immigration now

Just watched Nigel Farage response to Trumps tweets. You fucking people are pathetic. Just gas yourselves

Can't say I was aware of that.

Link? Nige has been full cuck for a while.

Saucy, mate

youtu.be/cJDfhzz9_Rs

Could barely make it past a minute. Absolutely civic.

I miss 2016 Nige.

Anyone live in an area of England yet to be "culturally enriched"?

anyone watch bbc news tonight?
everybody is virtue signalling their heads off

As much as I like the Idea of moving to the USA I forget that practically half of the population somehow look like either complete drug addicts (that smackhead on the left) with all of Salt Lake City probably looking like that, inbred hicks (person on the far right), mixed to a very ugly degree (Mezitos are bad as it is I can't imagine what some unique "features" some 56%ers must have) some others look out right odd (as much as I like him Styx is a example of that in Vermont of all places), if not that outright fat.
>Video Related youtube.com/watch?v=eKW76gljNxA
As bad as our country is, I wonder where America went wrong to get to such "Unique" looking people...
>Obligatory not all burgers

Biggest joke of all is that white supremacists genuinely thought Farage was some kind of hidden ethno nationalist radical.

Farage is a boomer. Guy literally doesn't give a shit about race, ethnicity or even religion to any real extent.

About what?

>country that produced something as ugly as Maisie asks what happened to America

1 in 2 American whites is descended from British Islanders so that probably has something to do with it you retarded fag

Yes.
I'm starting to think virtue signalling in the media is actually a survival tactic.

>be journo
>Naturally be a coward because you're a journo
>get beheaded, as was very common in Europe until Charlie Hebdo
>evolve to squawk "not all Muslims" to make sure you don't
It's a defence mechanism

>I would like to ask something about the trump tweets.
>why is the left so annoyed about it?

Because Trump very accurate and Blunt, and the liberals don't like non-pc views as well as elites don't like the idea of out of the box thinking or anyone questioning them.

The big question i would like to ask any politician that talks about it, how does uneducated and unskilled workers boost GDP? How do they benefit working class?

The economists preach it but no one actually explains it.

He's supposed to be Mr Brexit man. It would damage him and brexit in general if people start associating brexit with white supremacist.

It's not David Ickes job to mention race. His tree to reach out to people is conspiracies

Hasn't UK always been civic?

Not saying that we don't have bad looking women I'm just posing the question of how did it get to such a scale in such a short amount time in the US? desu
>There is only one man brave enough to put an end to this

Maybe in America. Here he's literally a nobody. We've got a whole parliament full of Brexit men. Farage is barely a member of his own party at this point.
He lost all relevance when he abandoned leadership, fucked off to America and left UKIP to tank into oblivion.

Pretty much. Definitely post WW2.

Just to add.

>forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2016/10/02/3-reasons-why-immigrants-key-to-economic-growth/#6eff93607dab

First point is a lie, Japan is doing very well.

Second point only points at educated workers, it actually disproved the title. The examples are of people who where very educated and well off. It bypasses the main point about low-skilled workers.

Third point proves the same as second, it even used the word "High Skilled".

>thefiscaltimes.com/2014/12/02/How-Immigrants-Boost-US-Economic-Growth

Goes into "low skill labour", which would be true if our Welfare system didn't give people 100% free rides. It used to be like that, people would come here and do shit jobs and make money, now people come here and live off welfare and drive illegally getting into car accidents and commiting violent crimes for survival.

If numbers of significance we invade you guys and install Mosley.

>theressa may right now

Has there ever been a political figure in recent memory who has such a talent for defacating himself in public as The_Donald??

Didn't UKIP do its job? You should make a new party anyway. You need to start tackling other shit, and so do we

Even if you deported all your Muslims and shitskins, your country would still crumble

Politics doesn't work like that.
Assuming from your meme flag you're from the Southland. In which case you should already know mass non white deportations fucking never happening, no matter how much people may LARP about them.
What's the KKK's official stance on niggers now? Last I heard a Johny Rebel interview he was claiming to have no qualms with niggers, so long as they didn't interfere with his life. Even purported to have a few as friends.

My point was that shitskins and Muslims aren't the only fuck up. White western people are too, and have been for for 50 years. You need to make your society conservative again, otherwise it will fail.

And deportations have taken place. Masses of fees have been deported from many countries since the dawn of time. There's an example. Hitler deported gypsies

With fptp it sure as won't

Night lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bq-C6gSw3lw

>"We’re in a society that thinks entirely about faith,” she argues, “because of our sense of encroachment by Islam, and our defiance against that because we have our own way of being, which of course is based in Christianity. But no one is Christian. So we’re trying to defend an ideal which we can’t really define ourselves, which we almost entirely don’t believe in. And we’re coming up against something which is quite overwhelming and encroaching and dictatorial – some aspects of Islam – and yet at another level, there’s something so beautiful and glorious about it."

thoughts? is he right?