Kentucky: Reminder that Big Bourbon is Poz and Jewish

Jim Beam doubled down on their Mila Kunis endorsement with their most recent Thanksgiving ad signaling about their family's diversity. Couldn't find a link to the ad but it's pretty triggering. Let them know on twitter.

Turns out the brand has a long Jewish history as do many other brands in the liquor biz.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/392408/

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/392408/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/12/23/business/edgar-m-bronfman-who-brought-elegance-and-expansion-to-seagram-dies-at-84.html
haaretz.com/jewish/books/a-history-of-jews-and-booze-in-america.premium-1.431675
marketwatch.com/story/booze-business-vies-for-lucrative-minority-market-2015-08-13
forward.com/culture/143791/prohibition-tells-changing-story-of-jews-in-americ/
youtube.com/watch?v=lCgicPdsxxg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jim beam
>not jim bean

it's happening again

Temperance League faggots like OP should be drug behind a truck.
SAGE.

Not your personal army.

Also, bourbon is fucking awesome and you're a faggot if you think drinking it straight is anything other than alpha.

faggot, do you know how many Baptist ministers started distilleries? {{you}} communist fuck

it's OK jim beam sucks anyway. old crow for a cheap half-gal - old forester if you've got a bit of money to spend

Always been Beam

Also I guess I’m switching to Buffalo Trace full time

name the last good Bourbon you had faggot

currently drinking some of this and trying to forget how much I try yet fail at everything. Cheers Satan. This one's on you.

nytimes.com/2013/12/23/business/edgar-m-bronfman-who-brought-elegance-and-expansion-to-seagram-dies-at-84.html

haaretz.com/jewish/books/a-history-of-jews-and-booze-in-america.premium-1.431675

marketwatch.com/story/booze-business-vies-for-lucrative-minority-market-2015-08-13

forward.com/culture/143791/prohibition-tells-changing-story-of-jews-in-americ/

get with program op

This isn't a signal against Bourbon bugman. Get back to me when booze and tobacco is your entire state economy.

started, sure, but do they still run them? Henry Ford once started a company; ya really think it's not Jewed as fuck by now?

Keep in mind, Jim Beam is a Beam Suntory brand. The Japanese Whiskies are badass. Most major liquor brands are part of larger mega corporate brands(Jack, Crown, Johnnie Walker with Diageo, Buffalo Trace, Blanton’s, Van Winkle Distillery with Sazerac.) Be a badass like Popcorn Sutton if you wanna fight.

The ad agencies run the liquor business. Get with the program.

Should read Jack and Old Forrester with Brown Forman.

I know that, I was replying to the guy who called you a communist, giving Ford as an example

George Clooney was born in Kentucky. How much time do you think he spends there?

A true Alpha drinks his Bourbon the way he fucking wants and gives no fucks about what someone else thinks.

only drink in celebration, user.

>willingly consuming a debilitating poison.
>alpha
Pick one. Also Jews run the alcohol business, always have. They sold it to the goys for easy shekels.

I concur, Preston Van Winkle even said that himself during a tasting talk in London. I wouldn’t mix Pappy with stuff, but to each their own.

Can't do friendo
youtube.com/watch?v=lCgicPdsxxg

I don't buy shit because they decide to tout some cunt in front of me. Kunis can suck my dick. She can dip it in some Jim Beam first if she wants.

My pops loved this music. God rest his soul.

Ford is a poor example tbhonest

i understand, but it doesn't work

cheers

I fucking love me some jim beam though

Fuck, I'm a Granddad fan.

>digits confirm, jim beam kikery
Also
>drinking the hard jew
Why pay 20 dollars a bottle when you can make it yourself? At the very least make your own wine and beer (no license needed for that.)
You would be surprised how easy it is to make decent alcohol (thats way above grade compared to the generic piss they sell in stores) and cheaper to boot. Take some time and you will never go back to store bought alcohol. Remember, these companies exist to make a profit. They don't actually care if you enjoy it or about the quality. They just want it good enough that you buy more. You can do better, by nature of actually caring and taking the time.

what's /ourbooze/

>Jews do Jewish shit, Jewishly
What else is new

I usually drink non bonded Liquor, but I have been known to drink Makers Mark, Evan Williams, Old Grand Dad, etc. Good enough for you, fuck-knuckle ?

Nothing works. youtube.com/watch?v=8ecE1UML1q8

Shit whiskey anyways, Knob Creek & Wild Turkey are much better.

The stuff you make your god damned self, nigger.

This. Beam/OGD were my go-to mass label bourbons.

Now, I have the perfect excuse to drink nothing but Buffalo Trace and Four Roses products. God damn I want me some Four Roses Single Barrel right now. Nectar of the gods right there, that stuff is.

Never been a fan of Beam, so I can't boycott something I never buy anyway.

Eagle Rare is my go to Bourbon.

make mead from honey

It’s shit tier caramel colored spirit. I’d rather drink water

So fucking what, who cares, fuck off back to stormfront.

Didn't Bullet tell his daughter to fuck off because she was doing some degenerate shit?