About the election

Let me lay It out straight for you cock-eyed little spergs; yeah, I voted for Hillary Clinton, and no, I don’t regret it. I voted for Hillary because I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country, and you people fucked it all up. You people with your memes, and your “kek,” you’ve doomed us all. Hillary was the best chance this country had; she was educated, she was smart, hell, some nights and even sat alone and stared at her picture, thinking “goddamnit, she sure is pretty.” But now here we are, 2 minutes to midnight with North Korea, our country literally Russia 2.0, minorities being kicked out left and right purely because of the color of their skin, I won’t stand for It! The bigotry, the racism, It has to go. We live in the future, this isn’t the country I want my children living in anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0jtWqgFqtg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

good
then leave
we dont want you

Lmao this is delicious bait
>literally every buzzword
>full paragraph on meme pic

So precious

>I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country

Then you still voted for the wrong candidate, dumbass.

Nigger

you know if you go to germany and tear up your passport they cant deport you for 2 whole years

2/10 for effort

Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean it’s bait

Nine times out of ten if someone tries astroturfing and is really bad at doing so, it is bait.

Killary is literally the dumbest politician to ever run for president. That is not a meme or a joke. She, a former first lady, a former congresswoman, and being so politically connected that the ONLY reason why she isn't or wasn't president is because the person who actually became president beat her, tried to pass herself off as a political outsider. Thank god she is not president and shame on you for voting for her and not being ashamed about it.

You do realise Hillary wanted nuclear war with Russia, right?

And how does it make you feel that you supported a candidate who was ready to sell America out to the highest bidder, taking over $50 million from Saudi Arabia and nearby states that treat women like shit and throw gays off rooftops, but apparently she's a champion of human rights?

Hillary lost because she was Hillary Clinton. Trump won because he wasn't Hillary Clinton. DEAL WITH IT.

You’re all brainwashed by the trump admin it’s honestly pathetic

Nice bait. Hillary is a political serpent. She is so bad she even gives skeptics the uneasy feeling that the Draco reptoids are real. Enjoy naively supporting the most corrupt government to ever exist in human existence. Sage of sages.

Add this to your collection.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0jtWqgFqtg&feature=youtu.be

This is aweose I’m going to show this to my friends

>narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country
But that's the guaranteed outcome of any ((((((democratic)))))) system on a national scale. How exactly can you say that your claim doesn't equally apply to Hillary?

Still though, you got my reply.

>this isn't the country I want my wife's son living in anymore

I improved it for you.

Go to bed Barron. Don't you have school tomorrow?

minutes to midnight with North Korea,

The Chinese were secretly funneling large donations to the Clinton campaign. Federal investigators found that China Aerospace Corporation had given $300,000 to Democratic fundraiser Johnny Chung for Clinton’s election. In 1993, it was discovered that China was selling missile technology to Pakistan. China later sold nuclear technology to Pakistan and missiles to Iran. The Obama administration says it believes that a Chinese manufacturer sold North Korea—
the chassis and other parts for a missile-transport vehicle displayed in a military parade.

Oh, and Clinton sold light-water nuclear reactor tech to North Korea. Where do you think the atomic materials came from?

>>our country literally Russia 2.0,

Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

>>minorities being kicked out left and right purely because of the color of their skin

ILLEGAL immigrants, of all colours, should get expelled. Especially unvetted ones: criminals (MS-13), violent psychopaths or sexual predators.

Kys

>I voted for Hillary Clinton

brainwashed liberal goy idiot...get the fuck out of my country

>North Korea

North Korea has been threatening to nuke the US long before Trump took office.

>our country literally Russia 2.0

It was Russia 2.0 long before Trump took office.

>minorities being kicked out left and right purely because of the color of their skin

They're being kicked out because they entered the country illegally. Nobody who moved to the US through the proper channels has been deported. Not a single person.

>hell, some nights and even sat alone and stared at her picture, thinking “goddamnit, she sure is pretty.

The absolute STATE of democrats

God, I hope she never goes away. Because every time she pops up and does he imitation of a real human bean, it reminds the electorate why Trump won in the first place. If she dies, the Republican party should spend billions to reanimate or clone her just so they can keep her in the public eye. Keep pushing her, OP, you glorious faggot. Keeping Hilldawg in the public mind ensures a second Trump term.

remember to sage, gentlemen.

>There’s no Russian collision everybody look away
Yeah right lmao it’s so fucking obvious it’s not even funny

Op is a prime example why I will never vote Democrat again after 20 years of voting for them. Liars and thieves

God like she and her husband aren’t the same but with added bonus of treason. Moron

WE WON, YOUR PSYCHO, DUPLICITOUS, PIECE OF PIG-SHIT CANDIDATE LOST, AND IF YOU'RE SO UNHAPPY THEN MOVE TO FUCKING MEXICO. HAHAHAHAHA!

>FIXD

Please stay. Don't leave us. Let's make America Great Again! Together!

>oh wow they’re disrepsxfing the flag blah blah blah
Who even cares when you’re literally disrespecting the entire country with your russian Bullshit. Fuck trump. End of discussion

>Who even cares

>hey lets protest someone who we believe to be divisive by disrespecting a symbol of national unity

perfectly logical

Why do (you) fags take the bait of shills

>Hillary was the best chance this country had; she was educated, she was smart, hell, some nights and even sat alone and stared at her picture, thinking “goddamnit, she sure is pretty.”

it was a shame she was thrown off the watergate investigation for being corrupt

>I voted for Hillary because I didn’t want a narcissistic, sociopathic, glorified clementine leading our country
Why did you vote for Hillary, then?

Yes, let the hate flow through you.

I know it's a bait post, but I'd rather Trump and Kim's sabre rattling that will in the long run amount to nothing than Hillary just straight up starting war with Russia for no reason whatsoever.

Keith, I thought you were giving up politics.

trash

Your candidate was evil. Go back to watching shill news normie

I hate this bitch and voted for trump, but i'd gladly facefuck a young hillary clinton, no questions asked. She looks like she gives great head

please show me the proof, because apparently it's so OBVIOUS.

op is a dumb nigger.

>entering into congress with satan
tsk tsk

Anybody who voted for Helldog needs their right to vote abolished for willful ignorance is not straight up sedition. Fuck off faggit you don't get to ruibn the country because Trump hurts your feelings grow the fuck up.

this isn’t the country I want my children living in anymore
There are 195 countries in the world today.

>you people with your memes

Kekekemkekekeeekemememeekkekekeek

Bahahaha what a loser cunt!! So glad to be alive to see the aftermath of trump's victory.

I'll bet she cried when he won.

Nice bait, I'll save it for later

Die already demon.

Faggot

I dont think this raisin demon would rise from anything without breaking a hip or passing out from heatstroke due to the "flames"

You have to go back.