Net shit

Pol when FCC kill net nutrality what will happen 2 Sup Forums

None of us care.

Sucks to not be able to get under our skin with bread and circuses. Doesn't it?

Yes, it's the piddly mostly text-based message board that they're going to go after. Not the people streaming 4K videos 24/7. You fucking dope.

Same thing that happened during the 15 years before NN

Nothing because Net Neutrality is a fight between the streaming jew and the ISP jew, only dumb redditors think it's about muh freeze peach.

Net neutrality as a concept has existed since the Internet was created you dumb, ignorant twat. Net neutrality has existed before streaming companies like Netflix existed. Net neutrality has been around because it was one of the founding principles of the Internet in relation to how data should be treated on an open network.

I wrote a paper for college on net neutrality in like 2005 for Christ sake, it's not like it's a concept that just popped up in the last few years.

This. The whole NN shitstorm was only triggered when Verizon (or someone) tried to charge Netflix to not throttle their streams because Netflix had been responsible for half their total data usage.

As usual, corporations are astroturfing and idiots are falling for the bait.

There's a difference between something existing and millions of useful idiots getting their panties in a twist about it.

Hopefully it become mores difficult to access Sup Forums so all the normalfags will be shit out of luck. But most likely nothing will happen, because the only thing the repeal of the Obama-era rules would do is transfer regulation of the internet from the FCC back to the FTC.

Yeah nah, you're braindead if you think that Google, twitter, reddit and Faceberg, aka some of the companies that routinely mass purge wrongthinkers and push for "anti-hate speech" measures and algorithms actually care about freedom of expression.

Everyone will go to Hotwheels chan

The CONCEPT existed, yes. The enforcement of the concept wasn't legislated until 2015, however. Isn't it amazing how it didn't become an issue until Netflix hogged 50% of the ISP's total bandwidth? Fuck off, soyboy.

There will be no more burgers on Sup Forums. Can't fucking wait.

Strawman, and you're entire argument has nothing to do with net neutrality as a concept and why people support it. It's unbelievable that you retards can't even grasp the simple concepts that make up the idea.

Whatever ISPs want to so with it

The current NN shitstorm has fuckall to do with the concept of internet neutrality itself. Of course kike corporations are trying to make their legislation sound nice to the lemmings so they get behind it, much like they did with the "Patriot" act.

They will either destroy it or price us out. How nice would it be for the ISPs to charge 29.99/month for access to Sup Forums?

>you are entire argument
You're the best shill that the streaming companies could afford? The coffers must be running low.

>nothing to do with net neutrality as a concept
As a concept it's all nice and idealistic, but the evidence for or against it is weak and seeing how I don't trust either of the two warring groups of megacorporations involved, I'm not inclined to give a fuck either way.

>and why people support it.
They support it because public opinion is ridiculously easy to manipulate if you have billions to spend on online "influencing".

Zilch.

>happen 2
Hopefully they will track your ip and send out a death squad to smash your head in with a ball peen hammer in front of your family for typing like a child sending a text message.
Fuck you OP. You are, and forever will be, a massive faggot.

It's not about ISPs charging consumers more for certain sites, it's about ISPs charging corporations. If your ISP wants to blackmail you for more sheckles by throttling you, they can and will do that already.

You're deluded if you believe that. People have been fighting to enforce net neutrality regulations for decades, long before Google or Netflix or Facebook / Twitter rose to prominence on the internet as driving forces.
>Of course kike corporations are trying to make their legislation sound nice to the lemmings so they get behind it, much like they did with the "Patriot" act.
The irony of your post though. If anything, the repeal of these regulations is the "patriot act" in that supporters believe it's resorting "freedom" to the Internet by allowing ISPs to go haywire and do as they please to fuck over their customers who are already getting fucked over. It's hilarious how you morons are willingly, if not begging to get fucked in the ass by your masters.
ISPs need to be treated as utilities because the Internet is that important. The entire idea that these regulations "stifle innovation" is such a bullshit argument, the ISPs don't want to innovate, they simply want ways to make even more money and become even more profitable than they already are by screwing over their customers even more. Where I live I have two choices for Internet access, both are garbage, but only one offers actually decent modern speeds while the other offers nothing close. I don't get a choice when my ISP decides to slow my upload speeds to 0 once every few months (which actually happens where I live). Only choice I have is to deal with their shitty infrastructure because they refuse to invest while making billions in profit every year.

Oh shit, you wrote a paper who gives a fuck. Green text the juicy bits.

nothing

The point is that people have been discussing this as a concept for decades, it was a big topic back when I was in college long before you retard's streaming conspiracy narrative even existed.
Your entire argument is simply flawed, and I suggest you actually educate yourself on the concept of net neutrality before falling into partisan, political nonsense, because it's clear the only reason people like yourself are opposed to such a non-offensive regulatory scheme is due to your own cognitive biases and edge, contrarian attitude. It's really pathetic to see just how low people like you have sunk, actually opposing net neutrality simply because you have to find some pathetic way to make yourself feel superior to all the "normies" / "shills" that actually give a damn about the Internet as it currently exists. People like you are just useful tools, plain and simple.