Never forget: She won the popular vote AND the delegate count

Never forget: She won the popular vote AND the delegate count.

You seem to have forgotten her voter fraud and 8th grade civics.

sorry user. the numbers are there. math don't lie.

Won by 3.7 million votes and a double-digit percentage, yet Sanders's supporters wish the super delegates vetoed the will of the Democratic Party primary electorate, and installed him as the nominee. Disgraceful.

The only way Sanders could beat Clinton is if only college-aged whites got to vote in caucuses.

>The only way Sanders could beat Clinton is if only college-aged whites got to vote in caucuses.
if Clinton was a jew Sanders could have won

and the super mega fuck democracy delegates

Muh dick.

t. not math

>got to vote in caucuses.

And open primaries, when non-Democrats (i.e., independents) could vote. They squealed like stuck pigs over closed primaries, weirdly calling them undemocratic, despite caucuses being a million times less democratic than closed primaries, and Sanders benefited more delegate-wise from caucuses than Clinton did from closed primaries.

Cool, who cares?

HAND OVER THE DELEGATES, HILLARY, OR ELSE.

It's as if every single contested delegate went to Clinton no matter the circumstances.

and Trump is your president. Never forget that.

It's so amazing i wish we had a word for it in NYC and arizona

oh wait we do

Election fraud

>Relied on the South
>Blacks thought Sanders would cast spell on them
>South didn't do jack shit

You get what you pay for

It's almost like if you lose 55% to 43%, including getting crushed in every big, delegate-rich state (CA, TX, NY, FL, IL), you're probably not going to win.

Seriously, what was Sanders's biggest win, by state population? Michigan? And he just barely squeaked out a narrow victory in Michigan too.

You mean like when they started recounting the votes then stopped because she lost over a hundred in the first region?

you have to admit arizona was funny

>lost votes
>sudden bus blockage on major highways
>faulty machines, poll station run by teenagers as their first job

you can say with all that hillary won anyways which is fine but it;s fucking odd all the same

Now would Bernie had a better shot than hillary?

in some points yes, overall he seemed to have the same soft strat as hill though but he was better at explaining what he was going to do than just calling everyone sexist

Hillary's core message was "it's my turn and reeeeee" Bernie's was "this is what i'll do and umm no idea how we gonna pay for it"

Both camps would have called the core voting base...older middle class light skins racist which is not how you win votes

Really?
She is still a LOSER.

>YWN live in the timeline where Hillary dies a week before the DNC in Philadelphia and there is a open convention.

Yes millions of registered Bots voted for her!

gee, I wonder what may have given her an advantage…

you don't find it odd that she won the most liberal and albeit bankrupted states in the union?

you don't find it odd that JFK jr conveniently died and she got the Senate seat?

yeah just keep drinking that bullshit straight form the bull's ass.

reminder that every single outlet lumped superdelegates in with regular delegates as soon as the primary started
nope, that in no way biased how people might vote by seeing Bernie as an impossible candidate

fun fact:
in the NY primary Brooklyn voters mysteriously had their voter registrations purged
that's where Bernie was expected to do the best
i-i-it was just a coincidence, goy. Your vote matters!

The primaries were full of fraud.
She didn't win the primaries.
Those numbers aren't real.

really? because after doing some simple arithmetic, i calculate she lost the popular vote by 3 million. and this is taking into account a very conservative, low-end estimate of 5 million illegal alien voters

>Hillahry, had over the delegates.