Love-ru

Will this faggot ever evolve as a character? Or are they saving it until the harem success, if it will even happen.

Rito is just a plot device at this point.
Maybe he will have some character development once Momo completes the harem.

Or maybe the manga will get a third installment and the third Deviluke sister will be the main girl this time.

>once Momo completes the harem
>Momo
HUE
Best brown girl took over her role.
Momo is officially useless.

We're just in Nemesis' arc at the moment. Momo is still the main girl of Darkness and sooner or later she'll steal the spotlight back from brown loli.

Merry Christmas TLR bro's!

In one chapter Nemesis already proved she is a better Rito than Rito. At this point they need to just get rid of him and have Nemesis be the MC.

What does this supposed to mean? Will Momo backpedal on the harem plan?

Can't seriously tell me that this bull shit is still being printed and selling?

My dad works at a bar where Hasemi and Yabuki were discussing the direction To-Love-Ru is going to go. Here's what Hasemi said he wants to do.

There will be many more chapters filled with hijinks, but eventually Momo will back out on the harem plan, sneak into Rito's room and take his virginity, just like her mom did to her dad. Momo says the two have to "seal the deal" and the two rush off and get married. Unfortunately for Momo, she will then discover that it wasn't Rito that she slept with and then married, but Nemesis who was disguised as Rito because she was going to play a prank and it turned out way better than she had imagined. The two are now married and Nemesis teases Momo every day.

Meanwhile the real Rito creates a harem with all of the other girls, and they live happily ever after.

I could dig that premise as an episode or two, but not as a conclusion. Rito may be boring, but he keeps the show rolling.

>My dad works at a bar where Hasemi and Yabuki were discussing the direction To-Love-Ru is going to go.

I find it hard to believe. But I'm going to save your post just in case.

The girls have been the ones evolving in darkness. Not that we mind it, quality has skyrocketed since Nemesis took over, and this is coming from the biggest Lala fan

I think the real question is when are we getting that Momo X Mikan X Rito bath?

I need the Mikan bath saga to hit peak lewdness.

He needs his mom.

Needs more Riko.

momo like a Bitch

Momo has always been a rotten cunt, and now useless too.

Too busy being hotblooded and punching aliens

She has such a fine ass.

But that's forbidden love user

>c91 410011010 mikan soon

give me the mikan chapter this month yabuki. make it double mikan finale for this year to make up for how shit it was.

He's slowly evolving into someone who gets laid, it's just too gradual for you, OP.

Momo a best, shut your stupid whore mouth

Will Sachi have any play?

Will traps ever be introduced into the harem? It seems too hetero right now.

reminder that the only acceptable pairing is RitoxFemrito

Fuck off fag.

Instead of
>candies yaaaaaay
dreams, Rito now is starting to have legit sexual dreams, so hey, its something.

>the real Rito creates a harem with all of the other girls
Clearly impossible since the one that want him to make harem is out of the picture.

when you releasing that doujin user

>2042

Sucks that Lala is pretty much non existent

I miss this show. I loved that blob thing at the ending.

That's a very subtle way of looking at it.