CNN is promoting a beautiful anti-racism YouTube video. Have you watched?

CNN is promoting a beautiful anti-racism YouTube video. Have you watched?

cnn.com/2017/11/29/entertainment/joyner-lucas-not-racist-video-trnd/index.html

archive.is/IWbxI

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

If only whites and blacks understood each other! Whites would understand the vital importance of affirmative action and integration of communities.

White tech bros really need to see this—no one needs to feel threatened by affirmative action. The world isn't zero-sum.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
youtube.com/watch?ab_channel=FindYourLoveinJapan&v=Xr9_EIQU9I4
youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU
hooktube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0
hiphopwired.com/290331/nyc-man-catches-vicious-fade-arizona-trucker-slander-ensues-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WRONG BOARD KIKE

SAGE

Pretty much everyone is watching and reacting, and you're being left behind.

(((OP))) is a fucking faggot.

Just watch the video.

make me

>CNN is promoting

I don't even need to read the rest much less click on your shitty click bait video.

Do you think she is any good in the sack?

rap sucks, f*ck you for wasting 8 seconds of my time

Must be nice to be paid to kvetch all hours of the day

I have a more brutal conversation: diverse societies are shit and we shouldn't strive to have one.

This was surprisingly pretty good. The white guy is allowed to say a lot of woke, vulgar shit without being demonized as a piece of shit for it. That's basically all I want.

Would be worth it to consider signal-boosting this. And I'm surprised CNN is promoting it when it doesn't seem to serve a race war agenda.

>Do you think she is any good in the sack?
Frigid. Like every feminist jewess.

>This was surprisingly pretty good. The white guy is allowed to say a lot of woke, vulgar shit without being demonized as a piece of shit for it. That's basically all I want.

Agreed, I've watched like 20 reaction videos and most the actual somewhat intelligent niggers agree with what the white guy says

omgwhofuckingcares?

White guys verse was decent, black guy was some surface level buzzwords and fuck whitey shit.

>when it doesn't seem to serve a race war agenda.

That's Sup Forums agenda you idiot.

Man they are carving this population up ideologically so good. Beautiful social engineering. There's gonna be 300million different factions soon

"Antisemitic" is a bullshit word used to trigger an emotional response and shut down discussion.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
When are you goyim going to wise up?

White Genocide in their own words:
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Great plan:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBxCndj9i8a5XITUjywC78VN

Politics:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBw0XY3oFp48B4Yf2bHgmptG

White Nationalism:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtByv0i04BQGH6vsJRRDbgUZc

William Pierce:youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm_JTYfDOtBwpWIp1co5lTlpkdFNIsthZ

addtl. threads on Zionist agenda:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233

>intelligent niggers agree with what the white guy says

This, Blacks aren't that dumb

FUCK ALL NIGGERS
FUCK ALL KIKES

>Pretty much everyone
>50.4%
Why aren't you following the niggers, user?

based......
It's futile to try and mend racial relationships in this country, diversity always divides.

Why does he concede that cops disproportionately kill more blacks when this is not true?

>tries to have a discussion
>nigger almost immediately gets violent and knocks his hat off

The white guy got in his ear and yelled niggER.
Yes, that is grounds for getting your ass beat no matter if you do it as a black or white.

They both mirror each other in this video, the whole conversation is mirrored on both sides.

he has good acting skills. When is his gonna win the oscar

Well this was fucking retarded.

>The white guy got in his ear and yelled niggER.
ooh oh how horrifying
America is for whites only.

>that is grounds for getting your ass beat no matter if you do it as a black or white.
Found the nigger.
youtube.com/watch?ab_channel=FindYourLoveinJapan&v=Xr9_EIQU9I4

Shut up you dumb fuck.

Have you ever had someone yell right next to your ear and invade your personal space? Im guessing not since you live with mommy and dont leave the house.

>Shut up you dumb fuck.
Make me daddy

>weeb
yup confirmed social outcast

What a shitty cornball gimmick "rap"for dummies. HUUUR Duuurr nigger, I ain't racist. DUUURR Huuurrr nigger, I ain't racist. My sista is married to a nigger, I ain't racist. That's what I got out of what i could take of it. No beat, no music, just some faggot shit for normies to thumbs up. Go back to Plebbit, faggot.

>being a violent dindu

No, just white and sick of low IQ dindus who don't know wtf they are talking about thinking this is a third world country.

My black boyfriend yelled CRACKA in my ear then he beat me with a cat-o'nine-tails to make up for slavery. Then he fucked me in my wounds. It was a fun night.

you didn't watch the whole video, pierre

>Sup Forums is just starting to realize their retarded world view is in the minority and they are a couple thousand autists and boomers on an anime forum
kek, always funny seeing rap threads on Sup Forums

cringe

>when black guy sys "you can't say nigga cause it has a double meaning when white people sayit"

nigga wtf

MODS
There are six simultaneous viral marketing threads for this bullshit every night. Viral marketing is not allowed. Simultaneous threads are not allowed. Unarchived youtube or msm links need to be archived -- viral marketers deliberately violate this rule because it means inflated clicks for their client.

>minority
We already know whites are a minority, retard

yea that's not even an argument. That rapper is a legit retard

Even in a video about understanding one another, the nigger is violent and flips a table and slaps the hat off the white man.

>Typical niggers.

>flips a table and slaps the hat off the white man.
Kek

I watched enough to know it's poorly written, and poorly performed. I watched enough to know it is a gimmick rap to create controversy for the plebs to eat up. I know enough about that industry from the inside out, from opening for many artists such as Eyedea, EL-P and Apathy to know a wack turd when i hear one. Hiphop is dead, rap is shit. Have a nice day normie faggot, you have no clue about anything real.

Lol yea and of course the white man doesn't do shit about it even though in real life that blue collar worker would fucking rip the faggot in half

between this video and le 56% face meme the left is making some waves this season

Rude!

I've lived around niggers and they are terrible. You should be grateful white people are so nice we make and pay for your room and board and give each other shit for saying mean things about you; in a just world we would have killed you all off long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dynkknbykrU

Exactly. Look at the nigger justifying it because muh mean words

fat_trucker_vs_gas_station_nigger.webm

Remember that one?

no...

Fuck off, nigger lover.

whoops
archived
hooktube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

So is cnn talking having a conversation about a brutal race. That seems pretty racist

Fuck off brainlet I already explained what I meant.
Kill yourself, you're probably not even white

>steal black culture
lmao

>White tech bros really need to see this—no one needs to feel threatened by affirmative action. The world isn't zero-sum. hello fellow Sup Forums white tech bros

please fuck off

But she is being intolerant and coarse
I don't mind intolerance but just cut the faux-etiquette bullshit, Bess

hiphopwired.com/290331/nyc-man-catches-vicious-fade-arizona-trucker-slander-ensues-photos/
don't have the webm

>being a niggER
Do the world a favor and neck yourself.

>CNN is promoting a beautiful anti-racism YouTube video. Have you watched?
I'm already not racist so I don't have to watch it.

Yeah, the "brutal" race conversation is why people absolve the black community from being held accountable.

Mods are complacent or retards or both

jews or not jews?

t. dumbfuck

180k likes versus 4,000 dislikes

Sup Forums BTFO

this is pretty redpill for a rapper/celebrity honestly, i don't know why everyone is shitting on him

trump 2020 confirmed

wow leftists cant meme.. wtf is that lel

>muh slavery that didn't affect me
>muh word I can use but you can't
>muh cops stop blacks more often (because it's a 50/50 chance it's a criminal)
It's almost like they can't see they are causing all these issues. Blacks who don't act like niggers usually do fine in life

Just remember guys, we've got our hall pass

and the white guy says that
but the black guy says some circumstance shit about not getting a job so he has to sell drugs (probably weed so who gives a shit)

Intolerance is the one virtue she has.

Interesting video. But the black guy was pathetic and making excuses for why he is so uncultured. I don't mind letting niggers be niggers...as long as it isn't in my background or on my doller

Both sides are stupid, only centrists will understand this post.

There's commie shit at the end, but the director (Ben Proulx) appears to be a Quebecois pole smoker.

>nignogs complaining about whites being loud
Let me guess you live in a 99.8% white neighborhood?

>Posting CNN links
>Not using hooktube
Saged for kikery.

This video starts a debate with the normies. We are already redpilled.

I would think Sup Forums would support this message more, guess not.

No, But I can understand you grew up without a father and wouldnt know of things such as someone disciplining you as an example of someone yelling right in your ear to where it starts vibrating/ringing

>Whites would understand the vital importance of affirmative action

affirmative action breeds racism dipshit

You thinking this is grounds for assault and battery is evidence of your niggerness

So you would let a black guy yell right into your ear? Hahaha, fucking cuckboy

i only listened to the white POV. i already know what the nig is gonna nog about, since I read Ta Neezi Coates. blacks need to get their own version of Jordan Peterson--a father figure that will tell them to sort their shit out. otherwise they just become nihilistic consumers like the rest of the goy herd.

Yeah when will you idiots realize that Blacks are permanently children and can't be held accountable for their actions? They should be allowed to go around raping and killing anyone they want - it's called diversity you stupid fucking bigots. Only White Men have moral agency.

>Hate is not an American value
HA hate birthed America, baptised it in its own blood, then grew up and hated its way to superpower status, get fucked.

Yeah but all of the points made by whitey are valid while all of the points made by blackie are largely "muh feels" and "muh institutional racism" which have entirely been refuted.

CNN just flipped the deck on themselves.

Affirmative action is already justification for a race war.
These niggers should be happy they aren't in chains
They should be even more happy we aren't avenging our dead and raped

That's not something white men often do. My dad never had to raise his voice to me and yelling in people's ears to hurt them is a very feminine behavior.

That Youtube video/song is straight up art. Really creative.

..what in gods fucking name.
someone explain pls.
Did cnn endorse this song? whats going on

Are you talkng about Tommy Sotomayor?

>my grandma was a slave
Bullshit. Niggers have kids at 16.

Nigger

All you said is "muh words loud in ear me beat ur ass".

He also seems to think that cops just roll up and execute random blacks.

GO BACK you fucking kike