Premise is about getting revenge on some stuck-up bitch

>premise is about getting revenge on some stuck-up bitch
>turns out she dindu nuffin and the MC's going to get together with her

Is it really that hard for Japanese writers to not completely fuck up their totally fine premises?

>MC and the heroine starts on opposing sides
>They battle, but eventually fall in love after their differences is settled

Classic romance writing 101.

>why is this shounen romcom ending on a happy note
Really?

I read this manga for revenge, not this happy shit.

>not expecting romance and comedy in a rom-com that was obvious from the start
Really?

What a sad fucker.

You can have romance and comedy while getting revenge.

>dindu nuffin
But unlike niggers she actually didn't do anything wrong.

Revenge is petty

What is the name of this series?

She's still a massive fucking bitch.

Watch the edge, you might cut somebody

Romance between enemies is my heart fetish

So is 90% of tsunderes that are loved by many

She's harsh and tells it as it is. Hardly a real bitch. Best girl either way.

Loli mom best girl

Aki is love. Maid, otoh, is the bitch.

>tfw this ends next month
At least I won't be mad at the main bitch winning since pretty much all the girls are trash tier on this one. The fucking trap is the best girl.

How she treated Yoshino was horrible.

Kaguya sama did this pretty well.

No worse than a mischievous but innocent little girl would with her playmate. If she was truly horrible, than Yoshino would hate it and her. But she doesn't, she actually enjoyed the time spent and was jealous at Piggy who seemed more happy than she was in Aki's company.

>MC's going to get together with her
Oh you innocent child.

The entire goal of both characters is to get together with each other from step one. It's different.

Does it really end next month? How does a manga that's ending next month get an anime? There's so many plots that haven't been answered.

>tfw Kaguya is the main girl AND best girl
If she doesn't win we riot.

>cut off the hair of her doll
>made fun of her handkerchief
>tried to make her fly with fireworks

She only served her because of family tradition. She chased off Masamune in hopes that it would get Aki to treat her better.

>They've both been gunning for each other from step one
If anyone else wins both of them lose

Would you protect this smile, Sup Forumsnon?

seeing as the mouth isnt completely drawn i thought it was the world's biggest pout

Hear, hear.

She was mischievous and the whole thing was shown in light humor. You're making it out to be some traumatic and abusive thing when it cleanly wasn't. The main trigger to Yoshino's jealous and chasing off Piggy was that Aki felt lonely even though Yoshino was always besides her and served her. While Yoshino is her maid and playmate or sort, she isn't someone Aki can love (romantically or like a family) in that way to fill the void. As a maid though, she should be happy to just be in her service and to care about her master's happiness. That's the duty of a maid, anyways.

>tfw the last paragraph in Fujiwara's character info page
Hopefully now that it's set in stone that both Kaguya and Shirogane love each other more than anyone else in the universe Fujiwara doesn't get used as a plot point in which she tries to take the latter all for herself. There's been a lot of foreshadowing though, so who knows.

Remove Subject F. She drags the manga down.

Kaguya has been trying to since the beginning.

I dunno, I think cutting off the hair of the doll she loved was pretty fucked up. Aki only comes off as nice because a lot of the attention is given to how well she treated young Masamune and not to how horribly she treats others.

She's not an angel, but she's not a monster or a complete bitch. Table that for now and see how she treats Yoshino in the present, which is not bad. Aki still feels lonely and closed off her heart to others so she acts harshly and coldly hence why she's considered a brutal/cruel princess. In a way, she's like Yukino from Yahari in how she's straightforward. As a reader, we know better since we get to see the other side to her that's cute and loving, a lot of which comes from her past with Piggy, but most of it is actually from her interactions with the MC who she is hostile to.

I don't remember when I read it, but the manga is supposed to come to its "climax" next week/month. As far as I recall, "climax" is manga lingo for ending.

Climax just means the final arc, it also makes sense if they want the anime and the manga to end together

>DUDE WHAT ABOUT MEN'S RIGHTS LMAO

Get used to Japanese conformism and the audience dealing with their fear to the opposite sex through idealizing bullshit

>Send a bunch of thugs to rape the heroine
>OMG I love him
>Terrorize innocence people and abuse of his status
>But he has a sad past, dindu nuffin

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Neko a best. A BEST.

It's called a happy ending you fucking retard. Not sure if you're aware but ending your story on a negative note generally doesn't tend to lead to a good reception.

Aki > shit > Neko

>bruh I know things about Japanese culture!
fuck off you embarrassing cunt

Nope. Aki is best girl by far.

>picking a girl other than Aki is somehow a downer ending

Oh boy can't wait for all the shitflinging once the anime starts.

>1billion flies likes to eat shit, so shit must be alright!

>It's shit because I don't like it
Sounds like you are the one with shit taste.

Aki > Vice Prez > Imouto > Reverse Trap > France > Maid > Neko

Dat spoilers.

t. akifag

>replied to a three hours post with butthurt logic
If anyone is triggered, it's you.

>Akifag
If he is then he already has better taste than you, Nekofag.

>massive fucking bitch.
For you and your pure Sup Forumsirgin heart.

I was rotting for her after the sick girl lost all her chances and the last ch sunk another ship of mine. Fuck the tsundere bitch who did fucking nothing in the entire series and will still win

>nothing
Did you read the manga at all? Masamune and Aki liked each other since they were little kids. They share a past. Aki is always sweet with Masamune and Masamune's reason fir revenge became pointless when he learned that Yoshino told the truth that it was her and not Aki who told him off. Masamune's feelings never went away, and in the latest development he decided to win her back (after a falling out) and out the fake fatty who's pretending to be him.

People like you either are dumb as hell or masochists expecting other girls besides the main heroine of the story in a rom-com is going to win. A main heroine in which the story is written so she and the MC will eventually fall in love and seal the deal after dealing with bumps along the road always has reasons and usually the most development. Especially true in Masamune-kun no Revenge.

I bet he's a Kosakifag from Nisekoi.

If you think about it, the maid's single act of vengeance against Aki caused this whole mess in the first place. And she regretted it because of how badly it hurt both people.

Manga is supposed to be about how revenge is bad.

>Masamune and Aki liked each other since they were little kids.
And? You are like the dumb people who believe osananajimis deserve to win no matter what. The maid recognized him despite seeing him once, what did Aki do? Mistake a fatass for him. Wow, such pure hearted feelings

Yes.

Her legs are huge

>People like you either are dumb as hell or masochists expecting other girls besides the main heroine of the story in a rom-com is going to win.
>people can't root for girls other than the main heroine
>assuming people watched that pile of dogshit like you did

Sup Forums talking shoujo manga is as embarrassing as Sup Forums talking about anime.

You seem to know an awful lot about Sup Forums. Why don't you just go back there, you underaged faggot?

Yeah what about them
You stupid cunt