British superiority!

Why brits are so superior to other countries?
Largest empire
Best currency
Best political system
Most powerful country in europe and probably
in the world because amerimutts are black!
Most effective people. (The true white bull!)
Best cars
Countless inventions
Best literature
Best cuisine
How can other countries even compete?
Amerimutts aren't allowed in this thread because they are black!

Nice cuck flag eurofag

Best cars?
MG and Rovers were complete shit bro.
And don't come at me with stupidly expensive Jags and Rolls etc

Ah how you own nothing and gave it all away for a song & dance.

You couldn't handle our independence, or Ireland's, or Rhodesia etc.

Wrong. Germany is europe's greatest country.

Your empire is history.
You're not the most powerful nation in europe.
In WW2 Germany would smoke the UK in a 1vs1 war. Our Military Spending was more than 400 Billion per Year.

Aryan Race is superior to britbongs.

Best Cars? kek, no comment.

germany has more nobel prizes per capita than the uk.

>best cuisine
While it is subjective as to which one is the best. It is objective to say that this is not the best as British "cuisine" lacks anything that stands out compared to say Italian, Middle Eastern, or East Asian food.

>best literature
>MUH SHAKESPEARE
Yay, a bunch of stories about edgy faggots who suicide and where the good guy doesn't win or he fucking dies.
I'd rather hand that prize to the Greeks with tales like the Odyssey or the Persians with the stories of Rostam.

>best cars
Fuck off, everybody knows that German, Japanese, and even American vehicles at one point were better with the former two still being pretty much the king at what they do and American cars occasionally doing something interesting such as Chevrolet with the Chevy Volt where it's an environmentally friendly car that doesn't look gay and has the feature of being able to go just on electric or just on gas.
>best political system
Nope. This is a /natsoc/ and /baath/ board who also welcome Iranian theocracy and tolerate North koreans due to situational reasons and reminisce over the days of Rhodesia, and Libya who did democracy right but got fucked in the ass by UN.

You're literally under our rule what are you saying lad?
McLaren?
Ireland is useless.

take us back

Are you serious Kraut?
Yes UK is the most powerful nation in europe! Lemme start, germcucks never produced any nuke, SAS squad in the world.
Smoked what? you lost! Brits and Ruskies literally won the war amerimutts enjoyed in the end, no credit to them.
No. aryans aren't superior (pic related)
Of course the most fastest car are made by brits and mutts

>best currency
That's what you think kid

SAS is the most effective military branch in the world!

You have the audacity to reply to the posts with less effort but ignore mine?
Kill yourself you filthy tea-opium-cuck.

>RULE BRITANNIA.
I dream of pic related to happen

That's awesome

England was nice before they got raped by the Redshields.

>Best cuisine
Fuck off and go eat your spotted dick and other disgusting foods.
Also how did it feel for "The Greatest Empire" to get BTFO by a bunch of colonists

tfw the french and the Spanish did all the work

Italians could be compared to US, but frenchs and others not.
Literature,, americans know what is this? Our books still being the best sellers in the past and today.
Best cars
Are you high?
Even american cars are better than germans.
Germans sell overpriced shit without comfort.
Asians this part I have to admit it they make cars 2x better than germans.
Brit cars are combined: Rough+powerfull engines+confy....
The last post, we actually have a wall, mass deportations and brexit makes you think.

Yes, i am serious.

A german invented the nuke.

Like i already said, the UK is not strong.
The americans got into german occupied land on D-Day. You were just chucks sitting on an island.

Germany fought on so many sides and had limited oil resources. The world against 3 Nations. Stop dreaming.
62 Million Allies Died and only 12 Million Axis.
We were superior. Beside of that america and the uk were just the pets of the jews.

The jews won against germany.
And now all our countries are filled with shitskins, because you couldn't even handle some kikes.

Call us black all you want as you eat up our culture you swine. You know Amermutts are black because we invent more and have a stronger economy that you cucks. What's your guys last great achievement? Losing an empire in a war that you won? Fucking pathetic you guys were so great but now are just pathetic.

Addressing the literature:
They're best sellers partly because they are already in English and therefore don't need to be translated and it's also because schools require it.
Addressing the politics:
The MUH DEPORTATIONS and what not doesn't matter if you don't have free speech. It is also your country that supports Israel's wars along with the US. There wouldn't be a refugee crisis if the Brits and NATO and the US and whatnot didn't support the overthrowal of Gaddafi in Libya and the attempted overthrow of Assad in Syria.

>be in the commonwealth realm
>2017

oz stop it. rhodesia was better.

imagine a world where america was in the commonwealth. what a glorious universe

Hitler have speculated nuclear capacities but never achieved anyone.
UK is not strong... We still having the capacity of vaporise all your country.
I hate the jews but don't blame us this is an american thing.
All your countries... You are getting cucked too lad. Wake up.

The aussie is right. Amerimutt jews woud be sinked more easy!
Plus-Aussie girls are hot as fuck!

Germany didn't even wanted war with the UK. Hitler only wanted back our territory taken by the poles. A lot of germans where suffering in danzig and other former german towns.

He pleaded multiple times for peace with the uk.
But churchill and france wanted the war.
And they declared the war.

So germany needed to invent norway for secure the sea. and attacked france. Because france build up a strong defence among the german border, germany needed to invent belgium and netherlands to get to france. So they could control all the beaches and secure them from the uk.

If hitler would won the war he would release all those nations and only take the lebensraum in the east.

But sadly the jews won and now every white nation gets filled with 3th world mudslims

Germany was split up in two halves. The west became a jewish controlled diverse state and the east became a commie hellhole.

In this part Kraut you are 100%
So the EU is falling this is your fault right?

fuck you english faggots

Well the EU is total shit raped and destroyed by germans. Germans are on a suicidal trip. Germans got so dehumanized by the jews that they literally want to kill themselves and take as many white nations with them.

No point arguing here friend, anyone who doesn't accept we are the greatest nation on earth are a bunch of salty nations defeated by us or living in our shadow. Just move on

So Italians and other countries have an alternate plan to get out of EU. But I never heard about "the german recovery plan" Can you explain me kraut?

Yea, still tanks for the flagship though!

You're not even a country, GET OUT!