I am going to blow your mind

Scientology was put in place to resist the Jew.

- Mainly in Hollywood, the Jewish Homeland
- Beliefs talk of an alien invasion of Earth
- Aliens are parasitic of humans, and take human form
- Scientology teaches how to resist the alien (Jew)

Jews are the aliens

You laugh, but the entire purpose of Scientology is to resist the Jew.

Watch the video. Tom is red-pilled on psychiatry, a Jewish invention. Though it may not be for everyone, and has its flaws, perhaps it is the best way yet to completely overcome and resist the alien presence.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y7CpS0gtlk

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/48612/48612-h/48612-h.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyndham_Lewis#Politics_and_fiction
youtube.com/watch?v=pa11gFnpmQA
youtube.com/watch?v=hHZctSnNrsw
youtube.com/watch?v=uWGhcWtCj-Y
webquake.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=6359
youtube.com/watch?v=tbYQL-OLzZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fuck. You're right.

Interesting idea. But we know that L. Ron Hubbard did satanic rituals with Jack Parsons.

that activates the fuck out of my almonds

psychiatry being evil and over prescribing of certain medications loosely fits into your shitty conspiracy. unfortunately they took the absolute antithesis to those approaches with soup cans hooked to twine and reading shitty science fiction to ease your troubled soul.

probably should have headed for a middle ground somewhere or at some point. david miscavage and his relentless and misguided power trip may have been a problem.

Mormonism is also very anti jew, where it wants its own mafia.

Who put Scientology in place to fight the Jew?

>why do Jews hate Scientology
Consider that Tom Cruise is the only gentile actor to retain his stardom for decades. Jews nearly killed his career for jumping on a couch, they have so little dirt on him. Scientology is based. You create a Jew-proof shield around your life, property and communications, and call it a religion.

Tfw Scientology is an alien condom to protect against Shekel-Transmitted-Diseases. Cruise is based. Kubrick redpilled him further.

Seems like they have good relations with Jews now.

Creepy old guy who comes to my YSA Ward after Institute mentioned that he is "one-quarter Ashkenazi."

>resist

Oy vey goyim, you have evil spirits in you. You must pay us the low, low price of fifteen shekels have your soul cleaned. Twenty shekels isn't that bad when weighed against being lost in the world under the control of evil spirits, is it? Put the thirty shekels in the box. Good goy.

idk about all of that, but I watched 'American Made' the other day and it really got me thinking about Tom Cruise. How no matter what movie or role he plays in he always makes me smile. He is really an incredible performer. I pondered over the years and all of his roles, people I know saying this or that movie of his sucked but upon viewing it I.. loved it, always. He has probably brought more joy into my life than any other living man.

He's also a nice person. I have never heard or seen him do anything mean, rude, or spiteful. Very rare in (((Hollywood)))

>muh tax exempt status
Whole thing is a shekel factory. Jew/10

you only have to know him for the 1.5 to 2'ish hours he is on screen over the course of months it took to boil it all down into the given screen time. that after numerous best takes. you are seeing an incredibly, incredibly concentrated version of the best aspects of a person.

24 hours in a day, you can shine magnificently for one second of that day and pretend to be tom cruise

Yes yes, just pretend there's no price tag next to your salvation. We're really here for you, you kn-
SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

wtf i am a scientologist now

Cruise as the jew movie producer in Tropic Thunder is max keks.

You can smell the Jew in scientology from half a continent away. Nice try.

>the aliens were dropped into volcanos
>jews "allegedly" were placed in ovens
>their souls infect and haunt us to this day

wew

ultrarare? who are you

>unknown
Who are you?

yup, and they infiltrate gubermints to push their agendas - scientology is a dangerous cult. gubermints are filled with tons of cultist cunts of all persuasions, these pricks are one of the examples.

>hey, how do we resist the Jews?
>let's create an even more jewy religion
>GENIOUS!!!

its l hobbard faggots.

cant beat them, dont join them. faggot.

fucking liar
Scientology was created because l Ron Hubbard made a bet with Robert Heinlein, that he could.

Hubbard won the bet.

>rice tag next to your salvation

what are you even trying to say? I am the master of my destiny

hi tom.

Wtf? I love Dianetics now!

I found about 30 Scientology books and CD's at goodwill for 50 cents each.

I'd hate to imagine what the poor sap originally paid for them.

It was the first 3 levels

I"m here op to save you from the dew the ebil dew

yea.. okay, but I wasn't really saying anything about who he truly is or isn't because I don't know the man. But there is no denying his presence on-screen and even in interviews. He's a high energy dude and seems very purposeful.

No he didn’t you faggot. They didn’t think in the same Christ-fag/muhsatan dualism you dipshits do.

You had me at the second point.
What now?

Scientology may as well have been invented by a Jew. Join Scientology today for just $149.95.

Scientology is mostly good. Teaches great lessons on self-control and confident communication. It has been hijacked by lunatics. LRon Hubbard was a legit 200+ IQ genius

Hubbard -- Hubbell -- Chelsea

Mormons like to call them selves a lost tribe of the jews, which conflicts with the whole "we love Jesus" thing...

I got access to a bunch of rare insider documentation. Scientology is a rebranding or mystics Gnosticism. Here’s the gist:

Each of us is an omniscient, omnipotent being referred to as a Thetan. We create realities as a form of play and project ourselves into them. Before this begins the Thetans agree on the rules because REALITY IS BASED ON AGREEMENT.

A class of beings that we created serve a symbiotic relationship in our gradual awakening. Gnostics referred to them as archons. Scilons call them body-thetans and they are parasitic.

This planet is a prison planet and when you die your soul leaves your body. The archons use a device to capture your soul(muh white light, I want to go back) and Implant false memories. Then you come back having your past incarnation wiped and relive another life. Gnostics knew how to escape and It was through self-knowledge. Scilons teach them same type shit.

Jews are working for the parasites.

did you get rid of your thetans?

>being this autistically dillusional
The hypocrisy in your statement is riddled with faggotry mate.

I've heard this theory before actually.

Scientology is for rich white chads.Not my problem if you are a poor brown virgin.

So, what happens if you die instantly? No brain left to experience the "white light".

Mormons run the CIA

I remember talking about this in numerous threads on /x/ years ago. Back when there was lame content, but it didn't have redshit shills.

Anyway the general consensus was that it was red pilled but only the top got to keep their money after the washed it.
The amount of human misery and lack of rights didn't make up for it.

He said soul not brain. Also the white light is just theatre as you change prison cells, as it were.

Larp

scientology beat the irs by individually suing the individuals working for the irs...and they won.

scientologist robbed docs from the fbi in raids for bribery purposes. they are very redpilled.

Gnotics reject material world anyway. If it benefits the soul, that is the only value.

Confirmed

I don't know if Scientology is resisting the jews... but its definitely Jewish tactics being used by goyim

>Scientology was put in place to resist the Jew.

Scientology is a filthy cult L. Ron Hubbard pulled out of his ass in order to make as much money as possible.

Google Lisa McPherson!

3/10 troll harder newfag.

I always just assumed Scientology existed to discredit Gnostic thought in the modern world.

omfg meemagic
gutenberg.org/files/48612/48612-h/48612-h.htm
the psyche op manual, written by captain ron's colleague

wtf i love Tom Cruise now

>gutenberg.org/files/48612/48612-h/48612-h.htm
that book is lit af

Came here to say this
The guy literally did a parody of the kikes he deals with everyday

maybe thats true and maybe its just one big ass meme religion but the sort of stuff they do to themselves is not always healthy, moral or legal either. maybe its better for us and worse for the jews but is scientology a good thing on its own?

That's the flag of Andorra. RARE AS FUCK

it's just another form of mystical jew shit like Kabbalah. Only way to resist the Jew is to teach things older than Judaism, and to learn all that they know and use it against them. Know thy enemy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyndham_Lewis#Politics_and_fiction

They use the techniques of the Jews to a vastly worse ends than the Jews.

Not to mention their current leadership is destroying it.

Here's an actual propaganda leaflet from the american revolution.. I think it is reminiscent of Eisenhower's D-day speech

youtube.com/watch?v=pa11gFnpmQA

>I got access to a bunch of rare insider documentation

What type of documentation, none of the stuff you have stated is all that secret or unknown.

except he did advocate the "middle ground" (diet and exercise)
you either do drugs or you don't, you can't "halfway do drugs"

>mfw OP is right

No , L Ron was batshit crazy - basically a schizo.
It's nice to think of there being some "bad system that wasn't really bad" but it's a brainwashing facility.
Create your own groups. Because if there were good ones they're already dead.

Lots of things are not doing jewing.
Falling off a bike. Eating dogshit. Being brainwashed. Think I'll skip the crappy ideas.

>psychologist BTFO
Not that he needs any.

this man is salty bc no one will join his anti-science and technology cult

did I just become a scientologist?

You guys are really misreading it. Scientology is L. Ron Hubbard's attempt to deal with his own mental issues while out-jewing Hollywood and the Fed. Scientologists have some value in that they demonstrate the power of parallel institutions and exit politics, but by and large, they're not terribly bright or particularly useful. They're better as a case study than an actual ally.

OP is may be onto something

youtube.com/watch?v=hHZctSnNrsw

you guys have lots of reading to catch up on

I fucking love this guy, he's one of the good ones

>Mormonism is also very anti jew
You have got to be joking me.

bingo. have you figured out the same thing about the jesus cult yet?

Blow my cock OP

Interesting... I always felt in my gut Tom Cruise was getting a bad rap. I'll be looking more into it now. He was using redpilled woke terminology in those interviews way back then.

It is fairy clear he is /ourguy/

I am curious to what extinct he plays behind the scenes in helping. Maybe it's best we don't know.

This guy is like batman, you can tell.

lol yeah right, they worship Jews.

The movie Oblivion was woke. They blew up the pyramid after becoming self-aware of the mind matrix they were in.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWGhcWtCj-Y

...then what did chanology accomplish?

not much

What are some other redpilled movies?

First the group was analogous to the rebels v. empire, after almost a century though they've become more like the empire... but what is the Ron Reagan connection? They share the same first name and were born the same year
webquake.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=6359

Scientology is really interesting.

I firmly believe that L Ron Hubbard was a complete charlatan dipshit. I do believe the theory that he invented scientology and dianetics as joke.

But sometimes jokes have serious punchlines.

Scientology is against the idea that you can solve all your problems by ingesting chemicals. Antidepressants. Alcohol. Mood stabilizers. Valium.

Scientology thinks all of that is bullshit and just masks the underlying problem.

And in my experience, it's true. I know people who have been morbidly depressed, and the people who got off their asses, worked out, started eating right, fixed their LIFESTYLE, got past the depression.

The people who resorted to antidepressants never fixed their lifestyle, and they're still not as happy as they want to be.

Nevermind that ALL of the school shooters we've seen have been on some kind of mind altering medication that has a listed side effect of 'might kill yourself or shoot someone'.

When the apocalypse happens I think scientology will be one of the good guys, even if their business model and a lot of what they do is complete horse hockey.

But wasnt Elrond pretty involved with Crowley sex magick shit?

>Elrond

Also, we were jewed into project chanology?

They Live

who gives a shit. it's a mental illness just like all other religious fiction. arguing about how Scientology was created as a financial shield from the Jew economic system is the same as arguing why comic characters were created.

>Guy Fawkes mask
user....

>Sovietly
I see what you did there mordecai.

Check the movie Dark Star (1974) which is claimed to have been the inspiration for Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=tbYQL-OLzZU

Which was also the title of the first song on the Grateful Dead's first album titled Live/Dead (1969)

he's very redpilled on heebery and hollywood.
he was in eyes wide shut.
i think after kubrick's death is when he became "crazy"