JoJo Thread

Don't mind them. Just a couple of bros being bros in a totally straight bromance.

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpryu.com/lineup/25/
youtube.com/watch?v=9uJnHiXjo00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's gay as fuck yo

I don't mind all of these Jojo threads but you just KNOW some autist is fuming right now

I want to bully Pucci

wheres nightwalk

This is my wife.

Reposting from last thread.

Vol. 25 updated
jumpryu.com/lineup/25/

youtube.com/watch?v=9uJnHiXjo00

I don't know how Araki managed to make my least favorite color so attractive

Drawing this page.

Remember that Narancia loves none of you fags. He's dead, but even if he wasn't, he'd be sipping wine while being taught basic math by hot bitches, which he would later fuck. Let him live in peace.

Is Fugo a hot bitch, then?

Fuck you fucker Narancia LOVES me we are happily married.
Also my ban expired like 5 minutes ago.

Is it wrong to like the JOUNITED version of Great Days more than the original?

Of course not it's the best version.

No, the new version is great

Yes. Anyone who likes Tommy is trash.

He's definitely some kind of bitch

What was her problem, anyway? They were all risking their lives for her, did she really have to act like such an asshole?

Nothing really came of it either, I was expecting her to do something smart like use herself as a shield when she figured out that La Squadra wanted her alive, but we got nothing till Spice Girl.

I love Narancia so much.

Narancia wouldn't need Fugo anymore, he'd have top tier Italian bitches by his side. He'd be living the good life in his private villa, no Fugo needed.

Fuck you fucker, you're only holding him back. Free Narancia from the chains of your phony gay love.

Never he loves me fucker don't you get that?
He would only get annoyed if he had a girlfriend but every second he spends with me is absolute bliss.

Narancia's taken too many dicks in juvie to be anything but a cockmongling buttfiend

Fuck you fucker he is pure he has and will only ever love me.

Reminder that Fugo did nothing wrong and Buccellati never held any hard feelings towards him.

Narancia deserved to die

SHINING
JUSTICE

anyone got the fanart of her in that outfit that's actually not garbage

Fuck you he deserves nothing but the best.
I will lead a war against anyone who says otherwise.

BURNING IN ME

i wished he died more gory

BRAND-NEW
BED TOWN

Fuck you.
I will end those who insult Narancia.

Can anyone post the Mega link for the new version of Great Days, please.

TOMMY just saying that made Great Days hype as shit

IS THE PLACE I WANNA BE

Why were most of the characters in PHF such fucking cunts or idiots or both?
>Giorno's a sociopathic asshole who forces his men to murder at gunpoint rather than using his people-skills
>Giorno disrespects Buccellati respecting Fugo's decision to leave, as well as Fugo's own consent
>Sale and Zucherro are treated like dogshit in spite of never doing anything that bad
>Fugo and Abbacchio are apparently child-murderers
>Buccellati's some sort of buffoon who didn't know what his men got up to behind his back
Most overrated thing about the series to me by far, it had its moments but it was filled with pointlessly edgy and silly crap.

what are you going to do? throw a toy plane at me?

EVERYONE
JUST RAISE YOUR HAND
It's so fucking good

Any speculation on when the Part 5 anime teaser will come out? I was hoping it'd be at the end of Part 4.

Aerosmith is currently flying to your location to bomb the shit out of you.

Somewhere around Spring or Summer maybe and airing either on Summer if it's announced on spring or Fall/Winter if it's Summer.

Probably 6 months from now. If you go by how long Part 4's teaser trailer was from the end of part 3's airing.

RAISE IT TILL YOU TOUCH THE SKY

february at the anime event, i'd wager

February 2017 there is a jojo event.

ALL YOU NEED TO DO
IS JUST STAND UP TO THE STOP

Are you ready for the anime only fags to be turned off by jojo because of how gay part 5 is?

okay. i'll tell you when it's here.

I hope they do

They should have been turned off by part 2's homoerotic moments, but its their favorite part.

LET JOY BRING

They shouldn't considering it has the cutest character in the entire series in it.
You can't cause you'll be dead fucker.

They'd probably love it at first with Giorno btfo Koichi but not until Bruno licks him in which they'll think twice.

LOVE AND GREATNESS OF ALL

I want Aerosmith to fly up my butt

>>Fugo and Abbacchio are apparently child-murderers
this fucking bit messed me up a little, I knew they were no saints but holy shit
I like PHF mostly because of Fugo, I feel like he was handled well in it and I've always enjoyed the character, so seeing more of him is nice.
The antagonists are okay too.

Gay

>animeonly dudebros crying anywhere they can on the internet in response to the taste of a liar scene
cannot wait

THERE IS JUST NOTHING BUT LOVE,
AND I'D DO ANYTHING TO GIVE
YOU MY HEART

LET THE VOICE OF LOVE
TAKE YOU HIGHER

Why didn't Araki keep this clothing of Fugo? He looks way better with something under his current clothes.

what ever floats your boat m8. Have your little fantasies.

>Not liking Fugo's sweet abs.

They'll definitely watch it for Doppio

pannacotta fugo just wants a quiet life

AND I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE
TILL THE DAY YOU'LL FIND THE LIGHT

It's stupid and actively a step backwards for every character other than Fugo is the issue. Abbacchio gets turned into an irredeemable monster, Buccellati's a moron who didn't know how sick his own men were, Mista's a mindless drone of Giorno, Giorno turns into a worse person instead of a better one...

The best way of appreciating it is to keep the good bits and ignore the retarded shit, I think. The antagonists were definitely good like you said, and the fights weren't bad either.

1999 BIZARRE SUMMER

They'll watch to see how ugly he is compared to Narancia.
They are not fantasies but real realities.

EVERY ROAD WILL LEAD US TO A MEMORY OF

BT had enough big strong muscle men like DBZ so normies would feel secure about their sexuality. VA will be the tipping point for manime fags because the main cast dress like male strippers and there's only one female in the entire arc.

Before you celebrate its 100% guaranteed the tumblr anime fanbase will increase ten fold, it will then double if a SO anime drops.

The dynamic between Doppio and Diavolo is why Diavolo is one of my fav villains. Along with the fact King Crimson is cool as fuck.

GREAT DAYS!
BREAKDOWN, BREAKDOWN

Fugo being a madman and biting a PH capsule on his mouth and spray it on Volpe was awesome.Hopefully this really does get animated

I like PHF but I agree that it fucks up the other original characters.

BREAKDOWN, BREAKDOWN
BREAKDOWN, BREAKDOWN
BREAKDOWN, BREAKDOWN

>The spoiler

At that point, I'd actually miss the manime fags. Thought I'd never say that.

>the "it just works" meme is gonna make a return

Gonna be a fun time in these threads next year

SONG OF PRAISES
RINGING IN ME

I guess PHF made it so that the crew weren't completely innocent they are from the Mafia after all but I do agree it fucks up with some of them.

I really doubt that. There isn't any more recognition of it than there is of any of the other non-canon light novels, right?

Frankly I hope it doesn't get animated. While it's good that Fugo became more interesting, throwing all the other characters personalities and developments in the shitter isn't worth it.

I can see animeonlies complaining KC is too much like The World.

>Diavalo episodes
>The entire fucking OP is skipped
>Episodes are slightly longer as a result

Me and Narancia had a wonderful Christmas together.

BRAND NEW
UP TOWN,
IS THE PLACE WE'LL ALL MEET

How? He's dead

>inb4 Diavolo skips the ED which will then end the episode immediately leaving everyone confused that the ED didn't appear.

EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS
IS MEANT TO BE IT'S DESTINY

>Diavolo skips the anime entirely.
>Part 5 only gets half an adaptation.

Part 5 fights when animated are gonna be the hypest shit
>Bruno dragging Proscuitto on the outside of the moving train
>Giorno's 7 page Muda
>The entirety of the White Album fight
Fuck i'm excited

He is alive fucker.
Santa brought him for me.
I even got to chose the color.

No-one said or thought that the crew were completely innocent, but they always held the moral highground over their enemies. There was a reason Buccellati picked the men he did, and that's because all of them knew where to draw the line.

It just makes some things completely inconsistent, too. In-canon, Mista holds his fire when an apparently-innocent old man gets in the way of his bullets, PHF Mista would've shot right through him without a second thought.

What are you guys watching now that Part 4 is over ?
I need to fill the JoJo void in my life.

>Made in Heaven Episodes
>OP keeps playing over and over, speeding up again and again
>Gets so fast that you can hardly even tell what's happening anymore
>Suddenly stops and a completely different OP plays

would you?

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS STAND UP
HIGHER TO THE SKY

Killer Queen has already touched my peen

LET WORLD BE FULL OF LOVE AND EMBRACE
THERE IS JUST NOTHING BUT LOVE
THAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IN LIFE FOR SO LONG