Mr. Garrison just nuked Canada

Mr. Garrison just nuked Canada.

im so fucking done with this show

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGsG7knVKs
theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau
cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's aboot time, you nancy deserve a nuke or two.

>a fucking leaf

This is outrageous! Matt stone and Trey parker need to be executed for this! It’s time to invade America!

God bless God Emperor Garrison
Blame Canada...BACK TO THE STONE AGE

SPOILERS, FUCK.

But that aside, reading that made me laugh my ass off.

that show hasnt been good in 10 years

Hell yeah.

>yfw Day of the Rake

Day of the rake achieved

let's just hope Trump does the same

johnny test did it first

Day of Rake was a ruse. It will be a day of bake.

Nuclear bake

As long as the couple good Canadians got out I don't see the problem.

I'm honestly shocked that anybody on here still watches it. It's become complete fucking trash, it's a sad parody of itself at this point. Matt and Trey bought into their own hype and completely sold out.

If the current version of South Park was on the air under another name when South Park first started, they would mock the everloving shit out of it.

any point watching this shit?
is it still just unfunny gay msm shit, as in drumpf tier PC crap?

>couple good canadians

wanna know how i know you're a canadian?

this it hasn't been remotely funny in years now.
You know generally too, a show can only run so far before it turns gay, stale and repetive hashing

Granted it has really picked it self up in the past. Think already by season 5 or 6 it was really gay, but then it picked it self up and became funny again. Now.. years have past without any keks at all. Man I also cannot believe that this show has really aired for 21 fucking years now, this scares me

The closest I've come to watch this, is watching pewdiepie playing these two games, that was actually funny

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mRGsG7knVKs

>watching south park
>ever

HAHAHAHA!! MY GOOD SIR!! HOW GOES IT!!

what kind of faghot watches tv anyway? You got what you deserved

DRUUUIMPF

I stopped watching after the "put down your phone" musical number. I've never seen a show push me aside and speak to someone over my shoulder. Just write a fucking letter to trump if you hate him so much, christ

It honestly started to suck when the whole gentrification season started. every season since, it's been plot threads going nowhere, and hastily rewritten jokes because in today's society, sensational topics have a shelf life of like 24 hours. You can't keep on top of things weekly anymore, controversies from even a week ago are spoilt milk by the time SP can reference it.

The last two or three episodes were decent. I thought they were finally going to make a good show instead of a Steven Colbert spinoff show. Im done with this shit for good. If they wanted to make one season about Drumpf, then whatever. But they are still doing it? Idk... Maybe they really feel like they ran out of ideas and they are just trying to rake in curiosity views for their final seasons.

nigger spoiling nigger ban this nigger

>Filename

>intercontinental hivemind

i missed it, watching mr robot, gonna catch the re air at 12, is it worth it?

RAKE CANADA

>Seriously, I can't fucking wait for day of the rake.
>When are we expanding into Canada guys? When are we bringing back manifest destiny?
It's justified at this point desu

Canada is hosting over 60ISIS members, and has paid over $10million to a terrorist who now walks here free for killing a US medic

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/13/omar-khadr-settlement-canada-trudeau

cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-fighters-returning-target-jihadis-1.4404021

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

I liked some 2011 episodes as a teen

If I r o ll du bs you have to ram a rake up the pooper with a time stamp.

Reroll

Rollerino

actual mature adults don't watch cartoons

>actual mature adults don't watch cartoons
Ohh they must do adult things like watching important stories on CNN. You must be a big boy now doing lots of grown up stuff.

Finally

guy im 31 i watch Southpark.

Matt and Trey are generic far-left celebrities.

Stop being a dick, Scott.