Dragon Ball

Her presence /made/ this filler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_aDCrVi3WI
youtu.be/WKEfusfHK_0
youtu.be/lWE8yG9ba78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Vados' lips wrapped around my cock.

Anyone have a good recipe for a steak sauce?

My granny has a secret recipe.

Launch adventures as a truck driver.

i'll tell you if u say hi to me.

>op put a hidden hi in the op
i see what you did there

hi

Combine beef broth, barbeque sauce, hot sauce, and black pepper in a bowl. Add chilled butter to broth mixture but do not stir. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke, about 1 minute. Place each steak in the pan; sear for 45 to 60 seconds on each side.

he really did it

I love her voice. It shouldn't be so hot, but it is.

nice, thanks famalam

t. white trash.

Thanks granny

youtu.be/G_aDCrVi3WI

youtu.be/WKEfusfHK_0

youtu.be/lWE8yG9ba78

>BBQ sauce
>hot sauce
He asked for a steak sauce recipe not a fucking buffalo wings recipe.

Was this really filler? Hit has a new technique, the fundamentals of his time skip were expanded upon, and Goku managed to bring Hit to a tie, effectively meaning that any mention of Hit beating Goku "last time they fought" is nullified.

Could the ending of Super even compare?

This episode does have me a little confused since it seems like a prologue to the multiuniversal tourney.

It's filler purely by Toei. It's their form of retconning the fact he's not actually 10X stronger than SSB Goku.

he falls asleep on shenron then absorbs the dragon balls ok lad

I thought that ending sucked.

>yfw toyoyama decides to keep ftrunks in the main timeline in the mango
>Ftrunks in the universal tournament just to fuck with toei

That's literally not gonna happen.

Nah, not gonna happen. But I'm pretty sure he will get a better ending in the manga. Also if he shows up again, it probably won't be in the universal tournament arc.

Still waiting

Fantasy arcs anyone?

Thinking this would be a short filler/fanservice/cocktease plot:

>something has Goku/Vegeta distracted
>bad guys coming, will be there in a day
>only chance to win is Gotenks
>Goten/Trunks go into the time chamber, train with Piccolo for a year, gain SSJ2
>Bulma goes in with them and creates a device that, when strapped on, increases the length of time the fusion lasts and its "cool-down" to 12 hours
>Gotenks gets a couple of new moves, beats the bad guys but his relative power level isn't made clear
>Goku/Vegeta notice what happened, go to Earth, want to spar with Gotenks, Vegeta transforms and charges
>arc ends, Gotenks' new level is left unclear

Vados needs a good cat dicking

I'm sure Super's ending will at least make aittle more sense than whatever happened in GT's

What did Sup Forums think of the rock/metal music in the FUNi dubbed movies?

I was indifferent about them, some songs I liked and made a scene more intense than the Japanese scores.

>inb4 "that music doesn't fit db"
Toriyama likes metal enough to be inspired from the Maximum the Hormone "Freeza" song to write RoF, even though that movie was shit.

That ending was so random. It's like if Gainax wrote it.

Toriyama would probably think that the songs added for the FUNi dubs were an interesting one.

>implying i listened to the dub

user plz

I want Chi-chi's lips wrapped around mine.

Actually it's their form of saying Goku won't use KKx10 anymore but doesn't mitigate the powercreep.

>wanting to fuck a divine beeing older than 1000 years, likely even older than most creation, with enough power to end everything in all universes the speed to travel greater distances than you could ever imagine, control over time and the ability to create matter out of thin air.

Do you have no shame ningen?
She would propably kill you by accident just because you're too weak to be around her.

>ningen

>with enough power to end everything in all universes
He doesn't wanna fuck Zen-Oh, user.

t. shit taste

Do you eat your food from the sink?

Who's the Masked Saiyan, Sup Forums? I can't figure it out.

Anything could be better than that ending it.

>Goku fuses with the dragon balls and goes away for the next century, never seeing his family again besides Pan because she lives to be a granny

What a fucking awful ending.

She can though, I assume Zen-Oh's place is outside the universes.

future goku jr

>That hair

Are you retarded? It's so obvious that it's Turles.

None of the God's advisers have enough power to destroy ALL of the universes. That's a power exclusive to Zen-Oh.

goten, you dummy

Even god-goku had enough power to destroy universe 7
What makes you think Vados who is much much more powerful than that can't destroy a universe and travel to the next one?
It's not clear if she could destroy all at once, but it wouldn't take her very long to undo all universes.

Enjoy your buffalo wings steak sauce trash boy

Did the guy requesting Vados webms deliver on fit saiyan girl showing off her armpit?

enjoy your sink food
why would she do that in the first place? zen-oh would stop her you dumbass

Pretty sure he was only destroying the universe because he was colliding fists with a GoD. I don't think he can do that with raw power on his own.

How does me calling you out as white trash have anything to do with a sink? It seems like you need more education so you can whip up a half decent insult ya dingus.

Why post the webms before verifying he held up his end of the bargain?

pls respond

P.S. it's Christmas and I'm drunk

Thought this was going to be the beginning of a new arc sans Goku, making other characters somewhat relevant agsun. Turns out it's just Goku again. Fuck me.

>why would she do that in the first place? zen-oh would stop her you dumbass
I'm not saying she would but she has the power to do so.
Zen-oh doesn't seem to care much about his creation or even the gods that serve him so I'm not sure if he'd try to stop her even if he noticed.

Even Buu could destroy the universe with some preperation.

Already posted them last thread

Pretty sure there's no evidence that Buu can destroy the universe itself but just the content within it. The closest thing I can think of is ripping a rift in that RoSaT pocket dimension.

Not sure if this counts, but a buddy and me came up this a really long time ago
>remake of the Super 17 saga, but not complete shit
>Babidi and Dr. Gero team up in hell, instead of Gero and what's his face
>they somehow build the ultimate fusion of machine and sorcery, and escape from hell

>tfw I just googled "Babadi and Dr. Gero" just to see what came up, and apparently someone wrote an entire fanfic with that idea back in 2004, long before I thought of it

Well shit

A Hero's Legacy is one of the best parts of GT IMO

Unironically agreed. Pity about the QUALITY.

Big Dick Goku

The one from the GARLAND doujin?

Why do I find that hot?

What has Sup Forums done to me?

Those rifts were mended by the universe after a few seconds of existing.

How the hell did Goku contract a heart disease that couldn't be cured by the futuristic medicine of Earth of his timeline, senzu beans, or even cured by the dragon balls, given that Future Trunks had to give him the cure by future Bulma. I mean, Gohan, Vegeta, or any of the other Saiyans suffered such a condition.

New diseases pop up all the time.

It's what Goku gets for not taking his shots

I always liked to think that he caught it in namek and the reason no one could cure it was because lol alien disease.

It never made sense to me that F. Bulma found a cure for Goku's disease, even if she's from the future. The future is lower tech than the mainline timeline because the androids were destroying entire cities, along with killing countless scientists, doctors, and medical researchers that lived there. Bulma was never shown to be an expert on medicine, like she was with technology, yet she found a cure for a apparently new and rare Saiyan disease while also designing a time machine?

I always liked to think that the blue lady later teamed up with Puck and Jr. and became a sort of magical Bulma.

>goku/vegeta distracted

then theres Gohan idiot

Bulma wasn't the one who found the cure. It was some random scientist/doctor.

It's not really filler. It's the last time Hit will be relevant, and it was necessary to showcase that Hit is still really damn strong, only for him to job at the tournament to showcase someone else as even stronger.

It was an Earth disease that showed up suddenly and killed other people too, not just Goku. When the scientists found a cure, Goku was already dead.

I always had this weird theory that Future Goku was a victim of time travel, and it's somehow either the result of Trunks time traveling or at least connected in way that it was supposed to have Bulma create the time machine.

It's all some elaborate complex plan designed by fate and the DB online/Xenoverse games actually supports my theory. Chronoa even states there's a certain "way" time should "flow", but Trunks' intervention was expected.

>I just wanted to see what the Gay Agenda looks like in person.

What did he mean by this?

Goku's heart disease came from the same planet of people who taught Goku his signature Instant Transmission move.

Will Trunks ever score?

How the FUCK do you go from this...

...to THIS?

>jobhan is wearing green
>just
>like
>cell

Freeza coming back would have meant something if they hadn't already brought him back so many other times.

Give him a few years until he looks like Future Trunks and Mai will be all over his dick.

Source?
It's certainly not in the manga

Is that the uncensored version or an edit?

Edit.

>this is the same Gohan who fought Cell

Chi-chi episode when?

DEEPEST LORE

Cell is pretty much irrelevant at this point

>Goku could beat the crap off of him
>Vegeta could beat the crap off of him
>Gohan could beat the crap off of him
>Gotenks could beat the crap off of him
>Beerus could beat the crap off of him
>Whis could beat the crap off of him
>Champa could beat the crap off of him