How much money is this guy making from his army of med IQ cultists

How much money is this guy making from his army of med IQ cultists.

This guy provides 0 real solutions, while simply explaining the problems, which are obvious for any average intelligent person.

More, he got 700 000 subs, in like last 10 years?

While some hoe tranny or other copy/say repetitive hoe like Lauren, got almost all of that in matter of like 1-2 years?

He claims that his videos got milions of jews, apparently his redpilling aint working, since at end of every video he asking to subscribe... fallow etc... but still only 700 000.... subs, 400 000 falowers... while 3 mln + views... most people dont get what he saying or what?

Its useless, redpilling majority of normies will never work, well maybe will give some effects after 50-100 years... but till then we all will be dead and darkies will take over...

Its all useless... same shit talk all over, feminism, LOW IQ taking over, useless comments to recent events... and blablabla over and over again

Where it leads to?

not an argument

MIKE SHUT HIM OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT

THIS IS """MY""" SHOW, NOT YOURS!

GET HIM OUT!

OUUUTTT!!!!!

FPBP

His video The Truth About Charles Manson was excellent.

>This guy provides 0 real solutions

he provides the solution to the problem in like every video which pretty much boils down to less government

Are you blind? retarded? anything?

>> guy does his propaganda show for over 10 years
>> things not changing anyhow better, everything going down the toilet
>> want evidence? check his channel official statistics
>> want evidence? check any positive changes anywhere around the world in last 10 years ( except east Europe, things working well here but definitely not thanks to that JewStef
>> West on full downfall even if new redpilling jewfaces appear on jewtube
>> Trump is a shill, controlled opposition, his victory don not count ( Trump does shit, useless fag, but at least its not Jewlary )

So, is that still not an argument for you?

Correct

>> shit aint working
>> because reason
>> its low IQ fault
>> how to fix?
>> we must into more IQ
>> is that an Solution Stef?
>> fuck yea it is, we need to stop our govs, get more IQ, learn to understand our issues , and fuck yeach thats what we gotta do!
>> so Stef what should we do exactly? is there any plan? call for action? surly we get what the problem is... we understand how things should work, but they clearly aint working, we celebrate small victories... of small battles... but we clearly continue losing the war!
>> Stef: well the problem is..... ( repeat above here please )
>> JEsus CHrist STef what the fuck should we do about it you f*cking faggot, we get what the problem is, BUT HOW THE FUCK CAN WE FIX IT?
>> keep redpilling people, we gona win , we are winning !
>> 25 years later..
>> The problem is.. ....( repeat above ) + add , there is no more majority of population in our western democratic countries with avarge IQ above 70 ..
>> WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK, WE BEEN AWARE OF THE PROBLEM DECADES AGO, YOU BEEN POINTING AND EXPLAINING STUFF WITHOUT PROVIDING REAL SOLUTIONS
>> Stef and Stef cultists: not an argument

For Fuck Sake You FUC*King WESTERN RETARDS!

I told you where to SUPPORT MY CLAIMS with OFFICIAL STATISTICS and EVENTS from our NON-VIRTUAL REallity

IF MY CLAIMS with SUCH outstanding real visible everywhere statistics/evidences is not enough, then what the hell is?

Whats wrong with YOur brain Burger?

I guess you haven't watched any of his videos in the past two years, right?

He's a right wing nationalist now.

Dude is the best sophist around.

You can use one video of him talking to counter every argument on another video.

He is the absolute master of false equivalency and loaded questions.

I understand you want me to talk more shit and join your volleys against him but the reality is he is vaguely serving my purposes and for that reason I'm out.

He's a modern day sophist.

Has he ever had a real adult job?

He makes a lot more than he lets on. Stefan will never go the whole way but he is a HUGE net gain and if you can't see that you are retarded.

If you post daily 1 hour+ videos, chances are you won't get many views.

>This guy provides 0 real solutions
You should research what a phylosofer is.

> Asks if he ever had a job
> Clearly didn't watch any of his materials and call him a sophist
He literally mentions he was a software entrepreneur in every single video

His philosophy is all about " what the problem is and how it should be"

BUT HES TOO LOW IQ TO PROVIDE ANY SOLUTION, to tell people what to do...,

Even I can provide solution on a plate if you guys too low.. to figure this out..

Also I dont give a fuck if hes a nationalist now, hes just jew shilling for gold, and he gets it, by manipulaiting with med-IQ people simple minds using " buhahah I understand you , here what the problem is, support gib gold more gold " hes a cut damm milionare by now... taking so much gold from all those cultists in last 10 years..

>he was a software entrepreneur

Not a real job.

A real job has a boss. A real job means you have to shut your mouth and toe the line or be out the door. A real job means you hate it, but you go in every day and do it so you can have some money in your pocket to pay your bills.

Run a Pump'n'Dump tech company with your brother is NOT a real job.

real job is a slavery

Hes intelligent, so he simply bypass this stage in life

and here comes the shills

how? by questioning that jew-german-leaf-cultist-leader?

no, because the only reason youre here making that thread is because of the character of his last video. now go gather the 14¢ you made for that thread

baby steps, at least they're not watching the tv

Whenever I see the word cultist attributed to him immediately think it’s a shill.

Let me make a point...

I claim:
>> whatever he does, however you name it, its useless, it serves nothing, does nothing except giving him jew-gold for last 10 years, and there are many similar red-pilling jew-hoes, who trying to red-pill, but in first place to EARN jew-gold... all of em...

They all talk about how bad things are, what the problem is, and how it should be...

BUT NONE , Absolutely none of em, offering any real solution

>> Also why so many of so called "aware' redpilled ppls, is subbing so fast such degenerate jewish fucks like Lauren or that Tranny Blair ...

Are you guys so F8Cking low?

You leafguy, I BET IM SO BADLY SURE THAT EVEN YOU Subbed to that tranny Blair, am I right?

SO ANYWAY THE POINT IS THEY SHILLING BY TALKING ABOUT SOMTHING WHAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS FOR EVERYBODY with average + IQ.... we wasting time listening to them, but no progress is made, for years...

IF STefan is so Inteligent and Pro-OP at understanding this world, THEN HE SHOULD TELL RED-SHEEPS LIKE YOu, what to do, and see how we can unite in action...

So far we only trolling the elites, those who control this world, they keep us distracted and busy, by troling us... I MEAN SOME THINGS we see in the MEDIA, where people responsible for fucking up this world, ... THEY OPPENLY ADMIT THAT THEY JEWISH, even the woman who blacked Royal English fammily by getting that niggagirl with Harry together, is a JEW, JEWS allways JEws, everywhere, and we dont have nough, ever...

If nobody will make a call... for true action, we will lose future of our western civilization...

EVEN STEFAN HIMSELF SAID THAT TIMES FOR ARGUMENT/WOrds has come to an end! HE SAID THAT, and what? nothing...

literally went through each word with a fine tooth comb, and not a single argument was found.

>> WE LOSING FOR LAST 10 YEARS , NOTHING CHANGED FOR BETTER

THIS IS AN ARGUMENT:

Proofs ! are all over reallity/statistics, internet everything

WE BEING DINSTRACTED

What should we be expecting by listening to guy like Stefan, Pigeon, or Blaire, whats the point? except being distracted.... we live in computers, on inernet, wasting time while THEY keep winning... and things getting worse and worse...

Im out, need some sleep..

WHen I watch things like those

youtube.com/watch?v=OKEPCyrTv5s&t=1s

it drives me mad... western countries dieing out, one by one...

You all will have yourself to blame, useless fucks, cowards..... pussies...

How many times I seen people asking "how to live", here on pol

our anons unable to handle life, sometimes asking for financial support, instead of supporting eachother, you guys just bully those who are at the bottom, I witnessed this many times... and you all shilling jewfucks like STefan etc... Fuck You all, shame On You!

Im lucky for living in Poland I guess...

>cultist
they were out in spades calling jordan peterson a 'cultist' earlier today.
It's one of the new shill terms that's been infesting the boards.
They're trying to push it way to hard.
filter out: cultist, boomer and you'll see how many of this shit is around.

If you're so fantastic then you make a YouTube channel.