How did this happen Drumpfbros? He's going to jail now. We're all going to rot in prison! FUCK!!!

How did this happen Drumpfbros? He's going to jail now. We're all going to rot in prison! FUCK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/202
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The President is exempt from conflict of interest laws.

no one is above the law.

Where this will go: nowhere.

It's essentially just time wasting bullshit. They know it and so do Trump's people.

>> ((Krassenstein))
Every time

Deep State strikes back. This has nothing to do with Mueller which is interesting.

There is no law saying he cannot profit. Also, many presidents in the past have done it.

The conflict of interest laws literally do not apply to the President.

They say so specifically.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/202

The President is not considered a federal employee and thus financial interest law does not apply to them.

Is buying stock in GM and then bailing them out considered profiting?

Wait.. Profiting from the office is an offense? How do you even quantify that?

You can't. This is just bullshit designed to waste his time.

Bingo bango. These idiots just keep on falling for the rope-a-dope and I'm loving it.

Literally who?

well, i hope that he didnt cut any corners when he set up the legal wall between himself and his company.

>Krassenstein

this faggot is larping hard. provide a link or gtfo with twatter faggots like this kike.

so tiresome

just say the records related to planning ivanka and jareds wedding and they were personal in nature so they were all deleted

MAKE MY SHAREHOLDERS RICH AGAIN BIG BEAUTIFUL TAX RETURNS

>lawsuit
do you know the difference between civil and criminal law, retard?

>in a lawsuit
>a civil matter
>not a criminal investigation

please refer to this investigation as a "matter"

This is a huge sign that there is deep panic among the swamp.

Profiting from their office is literally what every politician does, and thus the golden rule of the swamp is don't call others out for doing the exact same illegal cheap we all do. This is like trying to chew off both arms and legs in order to escape.

I don’t even care if he goes to prison at this point. He’s doing so much right now to dismantle the jewish power structure and if they throw him in jail it will be mass red pilling. Trump isn’t going to fix everything, he’s a martyr. He’s doing everything he can to open the path for the future savior of the white race.

That could be me, user!

play the Clinton card.

Kek

You're a special kind of handicap, aren't you?

If shitlibs stage a coup I will be happy to massacre them in the streets.

>no one
trump is not one, he is all of us. gtfo

>the Clintons have a net worth of over 100 million despite being humble public servants for decades

But they totally didn't profit off of their positions at all, r-right? Hold me bros, it was her turn.

Except government officials, law enforcement, and military.

You fucking idiot

If that were true then why is this Brian faggot the only one tweeting about it I can smell the bullshit in the air now

except politicians and billionaires, and trump is both. dingus.

>what is the Emoluments Clause
When the first post is also the stupidest. Also it is well understood the language used in it in the time incudles regular payments, not just illicit bribes, see the relevant federalist papers and legal opinions.
Example, his d.c. hotel has raised its rates 50% sense he has become president and forigen delegates have said the feel it would be rude not to stay there.
His Florida club has memebship fees of $200,000 a year, which is seen as granting an audience with him.
But eh, lot of presidents have profited from the office, they just complain about him because they don’t like him. And he is so stupid about it, he gets caught

>How did this happen Drumpfbros?
Scream
Helplessly
Into
The
Sky

That’s rich

>Using a public office for private gain
>it has to be explained why this is bad
How far we have fallen.

Allen Dulles was... he killed Kennedy cause Dulles was in charge of the UFO secret since the 40s and he didn't want to see JFK give it (alien technology)away to the Russians

This was confirmed by E Howard Hunt to his childhood friend Douglass Caddy.

The UFO phenomenon is very real and the most important issue facing humanity

This is nothing

>he is so stupid about it, he gets caught
Continuing to fall into Trumps endless baits.

>Media throws 100 crumbled papers into wall none stick
>Trumps blows into bubble wand. Creates millions of bubbles.

>no one is above the law.
Hillary laughing in the distance

Still no link.

>unironically posting a Sheldon meme with a memeflag

Kys

>implying this faggot even would know that even if it's true
this is just a bunch of nothing, a nothingburger supreme

b-but I thought it was the calm before the storm my fellow kekistanis? Larper user said this time Muller was going after the world elite pedophile rings?

What's happening? They're just pretending right? Surely this is just some 11D chess?

OH SHIT IT'S OVER DRUMPF BTFO IT'S HAPPENING IT'S HAPPENING HE'S GOING TO GET IMPEACHED. HAHA SILLY DRUMPF SUPPORTERS LOOKS LIKE SHE WINS AFTERALL

fake news

Trump is playing 4D chess, he told Mueller to subpoena his businesses so the public doesn't suspect that he's secretly working to lock Hillary up and take down Comet Pizza and Ping Pong.

This is a masterful move.

>attorneys general

Kek. Maybe choose accusations from someone who is literate

that's how you say it retard

>Tweets fiction
>No sources
Pic related.