Philippine Special Operations Command video regarding Battle of Marawi

Have you guys seen this? Its a well-made video, enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4zXI0X8Brc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/11/18/17/maute-military-violated-human-rights-in-marawi-amnesty-intl
youtube.com/watch?v=s45HITQi0cA
news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/28/17/14-npa-rebels-killed-in-nasugbu-clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=Ascmic92rPs
youtube.com/watch?v=D5uVoQF2cZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZtIQoNp_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are getting CZs too

Holy shit. Thats the most intense footage of a battle I've ever seen.

bump
>fascism has never worked
commies btfo at every point

I feel like im playing arma 3....

Some of the filipinos you see here are from Light Reaction Regiment, they are Filipinos' version of Delta Force. SFOD came to Philippines in Zamboanga to train them on guerilla, urban and other antiterrorism stuff.

USs dividends have paid off, fuck you Maute.

muh fascism is good as long as its muh fascism

Dude Syria/Iraq had more intense footage than this, this is still hardcore tho.

The CHR has already issued a case against the Philippine army for human rights violation

news.abs-cbn.com/video/news/11/18/17/maute-military-violated-human-rights-in-marawi-amnesty-intl

now thats some good combat footage. syria needs to take note.

human rights were a mistake

Islam BTFO

Philippine has one of the weakest militaries in the world. If we are able to rout the extremists away then the rest of the world won’t have any problems

Says the Jihadies. How many times have seen this BS in the past 15 years? News Flash! Obama is no longer Caliph!

>fascism have never worked

What was Rome?

>That guy getting blown up near the end

Duterte invited them to come to Philippines to go investigate and they didnt even show up. Human Rights is just a leverage for Philippines for the guns, Duterte outsmarted them by asking China and Russia. Duterte can 4D chess geopolitics.

The IFV shot that guy because they feel that he might have an IED grenade vest on

Did they show the part where 'Raging' Rob Kinnison saved multiple sexy women from ISIL??

Well made video, great job to the Philippines

youtube.com/watch?v=s45HITQi0cA

probably some french guy that edited it

Alright can't wait for the Commies to get a video like this soon.

nah it was a Filipino, it says it on the credits.

Amen, brother.

news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/28/17/14-npa-rebels-killed-in-nasugbu-clashes

wow, flips are like little americans. only whiter.

flips are like Mexicans

fuck yeah, oceanspics getting it on

Slightly taller as well

>6:50
>"It might be grenade, sir. He might commit suicide with it."
kek

*pop*

that should do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ascmic92rPs

That soldier didn't spill one drop

Great video.
I can't imagine how the US would handle an attack like that.

What do you mean? Americans trained these Filipinos, im pretty sure the Americans will do just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5uVoQF2cZ8

Bombing the entire city?

Island Mexicans.

Fucking surreal. It looks like a live action FMV from a video game.

They've been fighting wars with us since World War 2. They're greater ally than (((Israel))) and above else if you ask me. I live in San Diego and most of the Flips here served Korean and Vietnam war, rewarded citizenship for their service.

We fucking genocided them during American-Flip wars killing almost 1million of them but they forgave us and be best friends instead. They deserve more respect They're more American than the 56% mongrels

damn

that footage puts syria to shame
Good job flips

You glorify this shithole too much. The Filipinos you think that are worthy of respect are already dead

Could say the same with ours.

bump

At least you don’t live in a shithole

At least you don't have niggers.

Is there's something worst than having commie terrorists is having both commie and islamic terrorists.
That must suck. I hate commies so much damn.

CAG user?

You still deal with shining path much?

Gook detected

nah, but they are awesome advise assist friends

there are remnants still deep in that orange zone known as VRAEM and they ambush the army patrols if they see them around. We have lose dozens in the last 2 years.
That zone is all jungle and it's huge so it's a pain in the ass to do anything there, also the narcos are helping them.

I think Philippines have similar problems with all that jungle, so I feel them.

>VRAEM
yeah its the same shit, the philippines try to enforce checkpoints which then gets ambushed. Also, double faced corruption mucks up the process too

damn that blows.
Target practice for your guys someday

hows the leadership in peru?

freaking based video

Why do Philipinos LARP as IS?

$$$$

Our country runs in automatic, so it doesn't matter who's the president much, but current one is too liberal for my liking.
I'm glad he's in trouble all the time because that doesn't give him enough political power to push his agenda.
He looks so clueless all the time. I remember one of the first things he got in trouble was a law in favor of next day contraceptives and a few days later in the US, he complained about the country's birth rate in a speech at his old university... Doesn't know those are related?

>His parents fled Germany in 1933 to escape from Nazism; his father, born in Poznań, was a German Jew whose family was from Poland, and his mother was Christian, of Swiss-French descent.

LOL not even the anti-leaf can escape

Drug trade is hugely profitable for ISIS and nefarious others. Duterte removes drug trade. Guess what happens next.

fucking hell, this cant be real

also
>sidequests.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZtIQoNp_w

I hope the Odebrecht thing reaches him and bites him in his jew ass.

Jews remove Duterte?

You said it not me

Magaling Duterte

They can go fuck themselves then

Didn't know they hire interns when the siege happened. kek.

Fuck, meant for:

They literally had SF candidates conduct test missions there.

Fuck, tatay du30 looks badass with that uniform.

Forreal? talk about hands on experiences. I iwsh things like this will just stop and let's just focus on economic growth but we don't live in a perfect Flipside, are we?

I'm still very wary once duterte stepped down his position, like who will replace him? Bongbong? while the guy is pretty charming, I hope he can rally the people to his cause as his clain is pretty polarizing for the north capital.

So many wars over this dead kike on a cross, at end it doesn't even matters what's written in the bible. Sure, sure, remove Islam too.

>not giving your superior kape

This is the best president you will ever have especially after that literally who president.

All these idiots think this video is real and not just propaganda footage. "Found enemy combat video"

even jungle durks can't resist some videotaping narcissism that impedes combat ability

I give coffee and other menial stuff to what my superior asks but in the middle of the crossfire?

it's pretty fucking surreal man.

many of those who joined mautes are from well off families complete with all the technological fads you can find. I remember looking at one photo of a group of Mautes here wearing hershel bags and other expensive shit. I shit you not.

this

Duterte is left wing

>for (((God))) and cuntree

Good shit, flips are on-point when it comes to tactics and resilience in the field especially when equipped with the best gear and munitions available.

Post moar like this

fuck me leaf you thick skulled timbit eating dog blowing hockey stick.

>look if i give a fuck

proud to race mix with a filipina. my qt asian waifu

⬆⬆

Post links to some good materials please?

Check liveleak + youtube for footage from Syria and Ukraine.
Most of the time you are going to see exchange of fire, without the enemy in sight.
Sniper/CQC/IEDS/Tanks/Anti Tank Weapons are the keywords where you find results with death recorded.

But to be honest, when it comes to combat footage, ISIS has sadly the best ones.
(No surprise, because they use it as recruitment tool)

Fight on you based sea beaners.

Now we flips are based as fuck. Give us the equipment and we will root out these mudslimes off of Asia.

GLORY TO DUTERTE.

>Tfw mindanao will turn into hell as Duts wage war against the commies and muzzies
he's going apeshit soon boys

Filipinos are now honorary aryans

nah we are just flips

it's fine m8 you can keep the aryan thingy. we'll just do what we can.

wtf i love Filipinos now

I get this feeling from many of yours, no looking for accolades just literally trying to build better situations.

To think AFP retook Marawi from Maute with no survivors is quite insane.
How many commies killed so far this year? Batangas clash was music to my ears

>Leafs spouting stupid shit

Color me surprised