Undeniable truth: If Suzaku was the MC, people would have sympathized with him and hated Lelouch

Undeniable truth: If Suzaku was the MC, people would have sympathized with him and hated Lelouch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScwhyOaW4e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Lelouch of the rebelion

FUCK YOU OP

Lelouch is dumb anyway?
How long did the peace last again after all that needless sacrifice?
If I had that geass I would have use it on the current world leaders and any wannabe leader that will rise up to prevent bloodshed.

>muh freewill

>muh freewill
>uses mind control
Lelouch is such a damn hypocrite, like Charles said.
>"I want the truth!"
>chronic liar

>it's bad because you're forcing it on others
>once again, mind control and forces things the whole series, particularly at its end

>"You prioritize the end!"
>his own philosophy

Too bad Suzaku is a cliched, boring moralfag

Undeniable truth: If Suzaku was the MC, everybody would've dropped the show at ep1.

I feel like people would have stayed until three then dropped it or complained Lelouch should have been the main character.

>cliched, boring moralfag

>is a soldier fighting on the side of an oppressive regime against his own people
>killed his own father to prevent all out war
>becomes a vindictive killing machine after girlfriend is killed
>finds out his best friend is his nemesis and responsible for girlfriend's ruin and death, then sells him to HIS nemesis to achieve aims
>eventually adopts his nemesis's philosophy

Suzaku was just a poorly written character. He was meant to be the foil to Lelouch/the counterargument to his ideology. Lelouch was "the ends justify the means" while Suzaku was supposed to represent "the ends to not justify the means." Unfortunately, Suzaku had no rationality or logic to his actions whatsover. It should have been debatable between which of them was correct, but Suzaku was blatantly wrong. Think about it like this: what would have happened if Lelouch won early on vs what would have happened if Suzaku won? If Lelouch won, he would have become emperor and fixed the world. Meanwhile if Suzaku had won, he would have made minor improvements as a high ranking knight but the world would still be super fucked up and in fact Charles probably would have turned everyone into orange juice. Suzaku aimed to work within the system but the system was inherently broken.

>Sympathizing with a dogged reformist.
lol no

No, he would have seemed like even more of a moralfag if he wasn't shown in the light of a rival/antagonist. People hate moralfags.

Suzaku wants to help the japanese people. He mostly kills japanese resistance soldiers.

Pretty sure Suzaku's method worked, as demonstrated by him convincing Euphie. Which Lelouch ruined.

>Which Lelouch ruined
that was an obvious asspull due to second season tho

Euphie had very little real power and in fact the little power she had only existed because Lelouch killed her brother opening up the position. In the end, Charles and Schneizel held all the power in Britannia and they were both evil.

>what would have happened if Lelouch won early on vs what would have happened if Suzaku won?
Japan would have been freed in both cases since that was the initial goal for both parties.

Euphie was a joke. Everyone was humoring her, even if 11s got treated well it never would've spread to the rest of the colonies

>Schneizel
>evil

>Euphie had very little real power and in fact the little power she had only existed because Lelouch killed her brother opening up the position
She had enough power to sanction the SAZ. Not sure what the fuck you're talking about
>In the end, Charles and Schneizel held all the power in Britannia and they were both evil.
Except as it turns out Charles didn't give a shit one way or another because he was really a good guy trying to save everyone in his own retarded way like Lelouch. Schneizel is a literal fucking retard according to the show itself and didn't oppose to Euphie's plan at all and low and behold he was also a good guy who had a retarded plan to save everyone like Lelouch. Why anyone still takes the writing in this crap seriously is beyond me.
Schneizel thought is was a good idea actually and the rest of the Britannians who weren't blind racists saw it as an opportunity to ease violence in the ghettos.
> it never would've spread to the rest of the colonies
Who gives a shit?

>People hate moralfags.
One of the most popular and celebrated fictional characters of all time is a huge fucking moralfag

A few days ago I said Suzaku was a faggot and there was nothing that could change that for the rest of the series. I had just finished season one, and now I'm done with season 2. I was right just like I predicted.

Suzaku is the biggest faggot in this show, and if you like him fuck you.

Suzaku is anything but a moralfag though.

>Euphie had very little real power
Bullshit.

The only reason why Spinzaku didn't win was because Ledouche fucked everything up.

Pretty much. In any other show Lelouch would have been seen as he truly is; an edgelord villain with daddy issues but because he's the MC all his actions are justified in the eyes of the 14 year old audience.

>implying it isn't just as much Suzaku's story.

They're fucking foils.

Sup Suzakurager

Lelouch may do shitty things but he isn't a self hating cuck like Spinzaku.

The real answer is "because it's fiction, get over it," but your plan isn't much better - unless Lelouch actually did get the Code and become immortal, then you'd be back to square one once he died.

You do realize Lelouch killed himself right?

>it's a "Lelouch Geass'd someone off-screen to make his plan work" episode

>Lelouch
>Not self-hating

Are we talking about the same guy who admitted he didn't have to sacrifice himself to achieve his goals but did so anyways because he didn't want to live anyone?

>Charles probably would have turned everyone into orange juice
Let's be fair here, Charles trying to dissolve human consciousness was far outside of the scope of what either Lelouch's or Suzaku's political ideologies were meant to confront.

wait a sec

he wasn't the MC?

It's not like he's dead

>that episode in early R2 where he made Rolo want his dick by using his Geass on a Britannian soldier

I'll assume you're the same guy from when I said it last time. Sorry I'm right. Your shitty character is just that.

Suzaku is the most extreme version of Benedict Arnold. He better fucking die in Season 3. At least Lelouch wont. :)

>Hurrdurr people only like lelouch because he's the mc! Mcs are always loved!

Sup Forums hates MCs all the fucking time though. Lelouch doesn't get that because he's genuinely likeable despite being an asshole on some occasions. Just look at how much shit Shinji gets for being a whiny beta pussy crybaby. Kirito for being a massive mary-sue. Or Re:Zero's Subaru for being a retarded dipshit (Suzaku falls into that category)

I don't think the system was all that doomed. If Schneizel had become king but Nina hadn't invented the nuke, things might have turned out pretty okay.

It's almost like people didn't watch the show...

Right Leolouch?

CODE

>Lelouch doesn't get that because he's genuinely likeable despite being an asshole on some occasions.
Lelouch isn't likable though what's even worse is that he's built up the same as your atypical LN protag where every girl wants his dick, he's apparently the smartest guy in the world and has a super special power that's different from everyone else in his eye.

Honestly I feel like Lelouch coming back now would ruin everything about his sacrifice. I know we all love him, but it would really cheapen R2.

>Lelouch doesn't get that because he's genuinely likeable
I'm not 13 anymore.
This has been debunked so many times its almost too sad that people keep going abck to it especially when the show did a poor jon of establishing it's mechanics .

>I'm not 13 anymore.

Could've fooled me.

> your atypical LN protag
>atypical

>Lelouch
>Likeable

Only in a magnificent bastard kind of way.

Rage on Suzakurager! Rage on!
Sup Forums likes Lelouch for the same reason this board likes Tatsuya, he's an entertaining character not because he's likable.

> this board likes Tatsuya
Since when? He's a fucking meme, and one that barely comes up anymore to boot. That doesn't mean he's actually liked.

>Since when?
Are you new or something?

>He's not liked because I say so

Fucking kek.

Literally only underaged retards think Lelouch is a good character

>She had enough power to sanction the SAZ
She had to bargain away her royal status to get a sliver of territory for her 'Real Japan' theme park.

Not liking onii sama

Wrong again dumbass.

Nice shitpost.

She literally just showed Schniezel a piece of paper and left. Her giving up the throne was to prove that she was serious about the plan and to be able to hang out with Lelouch at Ashford

Who will sub R3?

inb4 I saw what you did

How has it been debunked. When I saw the last scene I just assumed he was alive. It all makes sense. It's not very ambiguous when there's Nunally's Origami, and C2 mentioning Lelouch.

If they'd written the Cecile/Suzaku romance that they had planned, he probably would've been less popular, not more, for being impure.

For what reason do you make up names?

So you literally have no fucking evidence

>Cecile
Literally who?

>denialfags still haven't offed themselves

You might be goofin but I know they gutted the original season 2 so I dunno if your goofin

>How has it been debunked
Okouchi has already confirmed his death, none of the Code theories add up
>Nunally's Origami
CC learned origami from Nunnally in R2
>and C2 mentioning Lelouch.
Wow...its fucking nothing
>oldass image that has been debunked years ago
Christ! You Codefags need to get some new material

If hes alive by the code, its a plothole, simple as that. Lelouch used his geass several times after charles died, if he had the code then he would have lost his geass. The theory is completely debunked by the most simplistic of reasoning.

Are you fucking seriously right now?

Except he has Charles' Code, not C.C.'s. The contract hasn't been broken.

She's already in love with the mad scientist.

There is absolutely zero indication thats how this works.

To be fair...Code activates when you die the first time HOWEVER we never actually see people have a geass active before their Code activates so it's still debunked.
More fanfic bullshit. And the number 1# way to always debunk it? Charles has no gain in giving Lelouch his Code nor do we know how Codes get transferred?

Suzaku tried really hard to be a moralfag, but gave that up towards the end.

So you haven't watched the show? Alright then.

Have you? Tsk tsk.

I always liked Slutzaku and don't hate Lelouch too.

I can't take you two serious.

It's literally called

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection.

But yes he will not be in it....wew.

Please debunk it

youtube.com/watch?v=ScwhyOaW4e0

Lelouch is basically a char clone and code geass is gundam from the perspective of the traditional antagonist..

Thanks for proving my point. Thanks for debunking that video also.

Most of all thanks for the argument... oh wait.

theres no argument because they can make up whatever shit they want. you cant draw consistency from the code immortality magic when it was never properly explained. the entire debate is nonsensical

He's more like Scirocco/Haman clone.
He's a leading figure within his faction, not a lieutenant with a problem.

True. Given the two circumstances the audience is provided with (Charles + V.V. and C.C. + Nun), we cannot confirm whether or not its the contract's dissolution or the assumption of a Code that removes Geass. However, the former is the only one that would make logical sense now that Lelouch being alive has been confirmed.
>Charles has no gain in giving Lelouch his Code
You should already be aware of the theory of Charles "cursing" Lelouch with immortality since it's been around since the end of R2. How long have you been here? On the other hand, with how the V.V./Charles Code transfer occurred, Lelouch receiving it could also be a result of his Geass "maxing out" and stealing the Code from Charles.

Undeniable truth: If Suzaku was the MC, I would have still sympathized with orage.

OP, its christmas, could you stop choking on dicks at least once a year?.

>You should already be aware of the theory of Charles "cursing" Lelouch with immortality since it's been around since the end of R2.
Fanfic. You lose. Next.
And you're a fucking idiot,.

That video made an argument.... your argument would be debunking it. You can't.

Lelouch lives somehow, and the only logical explanation would be code.

>nor do we know how Codes get transferred
How does that debunk anything? We have a new season coming out, so "we don't know how it works" just leaves things open.

But nothing contradicts it, either. So if it happened, it wouldn't be a plot hole, at worst it'd be a consistent but unforeshadowed ass-pull.

Okouchi did NOT confirm his death. Reread the interview.

>Fanfic. You lose. Next.
I would have said "Not an argument." when you said that earlier, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. The second time around just confirms that you're a shitposting idiot.

That seems to be this entire anime's fandom. There are literally people in this thread that believe Lelouch is still dead. Then you have people talking about code where one side's entire argument is, that's been debunked, but that's all I'll say.

What's the point in even trying to discuss such things?

Once again. There is nothing in the show that even hints at what you're saying. What you're writing is fanfiction.
Because you're wrong dipshit. There is nothing to discuss. Te Code theory bullshit was never viable because there's not enough evidence in show to make it work.
>Fanfiction
>How does that debunk anything?
Easy. You can't say he transferred the Code if we don't know how its transferred.

Ichiro Okouchi, 'Continue' vol 42, (October 2008). "Lelouch dead!? Was it a good one or a bad one!?"

" -----Still, isn't it possible that defeating the wise ruler Schneizel, the person who was supposed to have brought order to the world, might lead to some [viewers] interpreting it as a Bad End?

Okouchi: That's true. There are probably a lot of people who think of it as a Bad End, a tragedy, considering the protagonist's, Lelouch's end as well. However, Lelouch says in the first episode: "Only those prepared to be shot are allowed to pull the trigger themselves." If you were to think of that as his pride, then I think his getting shot (killed) in the end was a logical end. Of course, I understand that not all of the viewers will accept this ending. There were people who wanted a happier ending, after all.

>In an interview that directly asks is Lelouch dead
>In a response that states was it a bad end
>People are still in denial

>>Fanfiction
>Easy. You can't say he transferred the Code if we don't know how its transferred.
What the fuck are you saying? Let me say it again - there is a new season coming out. That makes this not fanfiction, but speculation. "We don't know how it's transferred" means nothing, because they could fucking tell us that whenever they want.

>- there is a new season coming out. That makes this not fanfiction
Its still fanfiction because we know next to nothing about the new season or how Lelouch's ressurection willl be dealt with and for all you know it may something entirely different and boy won't you look stupid. If anycase the Code theory is bullshit from the first fucking PV because Lelouch still has his Geass and Code bearers cannot use Geasses.

Speculation is not fanfiction, you autistic faggot.
>If anycase the Code theory is bullshit from the first fucking PV because Lelouch still has his Geass and Code bearers cannot use Geasses.
Is your memory bad or something? The "fanfiction" you're referring to a theory about how Code bearers could in fact use Geasses.

>There is nothing in the show that even hints at what you're saying.
What I've said lines up with the information the viewer is supplied regarding the Code as well as the situations that surround it (Primarily in R2's episodes 14 and 15). It's internally consistent and is a logical reason for Lelouch's revival.

You still haven't provided anything even vaguely resembling an argument. And no, rejecting the idea of honest discussion is not one.

>Code bearers cannot use Geasses
Who is spouting "fanfiction" now, you fucking retard? This was never confirmed. It was never said what caused Charles' and C.C.'s loss of their Geass. Two possibilities exist, as I mentioned here:

Wow he's doing exactly what I said here>Then you have people talking about code where one side's entire argument is, that's been debunked, but that's all I'll say.

This guy seems to have a brain that can compose an argument.

This is incorrect because it is typed in the subjunctive mood but uses the wrong for of Be.
Try "If Suzaku were the MC,..."

Honestly, Suzaku is going to have to step up his game in season three is only going to take him seriously. An easy way to save his character would to use geass magic to turn him into a girl.