Now that the year is ending, time for a nostalgia thread

Now that the year is ending, time for a nostalgia thread.

What's your fondest Sup Forums memory?
>inb4 some shitty tripfag or namefag

Other urls found in this thread:

funthingsarenotfun.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/bittersweet-tokyo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing.

Fuck this shithole.

Then why are you here?

Reading the weekly Kaguya with my nak/a/mas, especially the fireworks chapter

from this year?
the mirror pose
the HOAD 2: Betrayed

He is in an endless cycle of hating this place and coming back to it like all of us

I come here for you

For this year

Memeyoiga was fun

Being here with my millions buddies is always a fond memory

"I love Emilia."

This image is still pretty lackluster. Surely 2016 had more notable events than this and better ways to depict them than just screencaps of posts.

really enjoyed the ange vierge threads

fun times

The part where my ISP was range-banned so I had to buy a Sup Forums pass yet the quality of the board hasn't increased at all.

But I unironically use both Reddit and Sup Forums.

For the year? Probably when Hiroyuki took over. Shit was hilarious during the days leading up to and after. Not to mention the actual day itself.

user, Hiro took over in 2015.

In September. It's just a little over a year. Give me some slack.

Erased ep9? was the best from this year.

Generals being deleted

You're right, satan. That image is shit and has been reposted for a while. I'm gonna lurk the archive for a while and come back with a good collage for this year. If you have any suggestions it would be nice if you posted them.

Kill yourself.

Remember whenwe had storytime threads? I remember.

Captcha + not being able to bump your own thread +fucking 60 second cooldown killed it.

Some shit that stuck out from the year/got a lot of attention (but isn't on that collage already):

Megumin
Hotaru
Phantom World Limbo
Helck (translations started in the last week of 2015, it wasn't big until this year)
GIRI GIRI AI (December 31st 2015)
Flying Witch mandrake
Bleach ending
The Rules and Regulations general and subsequent Sup Forums Gold bullshit
Mumei
Some example of Quality Code's ridiculous bullshit Kumamiko ending

I can't recall off hand and especially not while playing mahjong and listening to r/a/dio so I'll get back to you. But I do know there were a lot more events that aren't on there.

Speaking of QUALITY, Regalia, Long Riders and Actas in general.could be put on there somewhere. But I'm not sure if any of those were notable enough since they all had small fanbases.

What are you even talking about? There are storytime threads all the damn time. Hell, some guy seems to be starting an Onizuka one right now, and there was an installment of a YGO one up earlier today, plus at least two short Christmas ones yesterday (a Kon and an Abe Youichi).

Keep crying, bitch nigga

Oh, and Pikariface, of course.

The I love emilia reaction on this board. There were at least 3 threads with the one screen capped image that for days after it with all the triggered Rem fags tears.

her finger looks like an extra thick spaghetti noodle

From this year, Chitoge winning was easily one of the best moments on the board. Doormatfags tears were delicious.

I remember those threads and I didn't even watch the show. Confused the fuck outta me.

Someone post the image

nice... very nice.

Please tell me someone has the Bleach reaction.

>5 anons out of 50 posts
what kind of fucker screenshots this shit

NO. PAN. NIGHT.

All of them, they're all special.

I agree.

>Erased last episode
>Re:zero I love Emilia or ep15
>Onodera and the wedding cake
>KumaMiko last episode meltdown
Damn, what a great year.

desu the lap pillow episode (8, I think?) was better.

I made a thread so more people can collaborate

OP can no longer bump their own threads.

After 15 mins they can.

dumping a dump

Code geass R3 event threads. %90 of the threads were people saying "It'll just be an art book, get cucked" but then they actually announced R3, all hell broke lose

>complaining about generals
>"bitch nigga"

Hmm

fuck you

>No Zamasu and black
>No Gowasu
ningen/10

Screencap thread?

Nigger there were 60 fucking threads at the same exact time. And I was just shitposting on a DR3 thread when it happened.

Too bad they all came back except for one, remember when the mod said all generals would be gone by the end of the year? fuck kamimod.

KoG is love
KoG is life
greece or aland?

Wait Nisekoi ended? What happened?

Sometimes I wonder what Sheldon/Komeiji is up to.

You should not have asked this question

funthingsarenotfun.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/bittersweet-tokyo/

Even reporting them and posts bumping their general gets you banned. I'm at a loss, I don't think I'll ever recover nor report for that matter.

when I put together pic related and see it posted in threads from time to time. Not even a good job.

>Sup Forums style screencap
>not a good job

I concur.
You could have done better.

Chitoge won, Onodera made the the wedding cake for Raku and Chitoge at the end.

This is depressing. A large part of it is his own fault but I can't help but feel bad when everything is falling apart and he doesn't have anyone there for him.