kaigai2chsokuhou.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

happy birthday, georgi.

yurionice.com/special/birthday/popovich/

>Georgi is the also-ran to Victor
>Even his birthday is after Victor's
This is cold as fuck, MAPPA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGI

My sides. I wish I had a twitter account now. Too bad I'm not going to make an account just for that.

Happy birthday, Georgi!
I hope we get an ova about him.

Quick question about the Blu Ray

Can anyone explain why exactly there are 6 "volumes" of it? Is each disc only 2 episodes? Do they expect us to pay $60+ for 2 episodes of this anime, and then repeat 6 times?

I've never ordered a physical copy like this before, so I'm not really understanding.

>Do they expect us to pay $60+ for 2 episodes of this anime, and then repeat 6 times?
Yes

This is how it always works in Japan, they're obscenely expensive.

>Is each disc only 2 episodes?
> Do they expect us to pay $60+ for 2 episodes of this anime, and then repeat 6 times?
Yes

>being this new

buyfag.moe

Ehh I usually don't get into new / actively airing shows. I also usually only buy figures and merch like that.

Good to know for future reference.

Thanks

>ポポさまああああ
>ぽぽw
>ゲオルギーwwwwwwwwwww
>ポポww
>ポポwwwwwwww

I had no idea the nips loved him that much

Anime studios don't compress video quality for physical releases, so each disc only contains about two episodes. The blu-ray usually also contains some sort of special extras (a booklet, bonus shorts, etc) and quite often, sloppy animation that was rushed out for the broadcast release will be cleaned up and re-drawn.

Is it dumb? Yes. But it's just become an accepted practice in Japan. Anime is a stupidly expensive hobby over there.

I have a pretty strong suspicion Georgi will not be back for S2, and if he will be most likely it'll be a gag cameo.

On a more positive note, what new characters would you like to see introduced S2?

Personally I'd love a 2D of this qt:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Kerry

>no dubs
You fucked up, Georgi!

Unless you speak moon, youre waiting foe the much more reasonable US release anyway.

Bless best boy Popo.

Yes. And I'm going to buy all these DVDs. I'm a working adult and nothing would please me more.

Bless best boy Georgi and his meme mahou.

>unless you speak moon

Implying one would not have watched the subs enough times to have memorized the meaning of all the moon.

I want him back simply for antics in Russia.

When will we know the results of the Toyko Anime Awards since voting is over? The website is... unclear in google translate and I don't speak moon.

If I could afford it, I would

Actually

I probably could afford it

But I just can't justify $600 in one series, plus the figures I'll inevitably buy

I mean, I like it a lot, but not an entire paycheck a lot.

But they'll be in Russia.

I read in the blogs that take reactions from here that the nips are surprised that we like his meme mahou so much. He's truly best boy.

Not until the award ceremony in March.

animefestival.jp/en/about/outline/

They're perplexed that we like Georgi but not JJ

I wouldn't be shocked if Georgi and Chris are retired by the time S2 rolls around.

>Fairy's ass
L-lewd

Have nips noticed that meme mahou has become a meme because of them?

>no otabek

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

If the Witch and JJ switched places for the GPF and best boy got third instead of Otabek, how mad would Sup Forums be?

twitter.com/caravan1979/status/813213100874678272

Bless IRL Haesetsu for being so cute.

0%

That would have been amazing.

I work 13 hours per day 6 days a week, I should make it

I live in Japan, which means shipping isn't a problem[/spoiler

I'd be amused.

Japan's taste is so shit every time. Of Georgi is great, he's better than JJ and every other meme chara.

Links or screenshots?

kaigai2chsokuhou.com

Of course Georgi could come back. He has the most emotional performance of any skater and deserves recognition.

I demand more ANYA

He has a new gf now, no more ANYA for us

Though considering he's almost certainly gonna get dumped again we'll definitely still get some emotional melodrama from him

I believe not, I think they're more interested in the actual reactions and not the memes.

He'll get dumped again and then be disgusted by how happy Victor is.

Being Georgi is suffering.

Ch-checked

not enough meme mahou in this thread

dumping my best threads folders

>tfw this did not happen

What is your favorite non-Baldfat ship?

These ones make me laugh so much. These hitlers were truly made for each other.

Georgi/Mila and incest

thanks for saving my shitty edit tomodachi

Chris and Piggy is my guilty pleasure. I need that eros on eros. Plus, I feel like Chris could deal with his autism better.

Bikefairy is the only other one I care about.

Fatfairy. Fuck the haters, I may be a huge Baldfatfag but sometimes I want a ship which isn't so romanticized and domestic

Bikefairy is the only one I actually care about, but Phichit/Ciao Ciao is my favorite crackship.

my personal favourite

bikefairy and fatfairy.

also baldfatfairy if there's no other name.

> JJ not doing his meme hand signs
Finally. Also it's cute how the outfits of most match their foods. What's the connection with Michel and Seung Gil?

How can it be meme magic if it didn't come true

You're welcome fampai

and that's all I've got

It's been a hell of a ride faggots. Can't wait for S2 never.

I have to admit it's BikeFairy. The aesthetics alone are top tier.

Same user. It's all these threads fault. Thank you.

hard line virgin and czech extreme sports

I also like otafairy and sarakorea

Emil really does look the best with facial hair.

Excelent taste, have some more of the purest boys.

What does he taste like?

Victor's fermented semon and katsudon. Next question.

>On a more positive note, what new characters would you like to see introduced S2?
None.

like sexy
>captcha eggslut

Delete this

his scruffy look reminds me of will from hannibal

and yeah basically emil is only 18 and without the beard he totally looks it. he has a baby face and really big expressive eyes and without the beard looks like a run of the mill pretty boring anime guy

I forgot to add I love milageorgi too and chris finding love with any guy or girl

>You will never have a stern but kind and fashionable boyfriend with a motorcycle
Why even live

Literally who

BBC×piggy

How dare you

The more I rewatch the more I'm convinced Viktor doesn't actually want to return to competitive skating. He may have started to consider it after how Yuuri made him feel in EP11. But his faces talking of his return in EP12 look all sad and empty, the smiles are very fake. It was clearly his first step into convincing Yuuri to not retire.

I think Kubo is gonna punish the fandom.

>No "does russia have a drinking culture?" cap

I think they were sad smiles because he thought Yuuri would retire, if Yuuri's not on the ice Victor just isn't as enthused.