youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4
youtube.com/watch?v=eGz6XQGFVIA
youtu.be/UgG4rxq8DhY
pastebin.com/2M3EiCW0
pastebin.com/c935Fe5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

JINGLE BELLS DRUMFY SMELLS

Don Lemon is currently going through each Trump accuser one by one and giving the details of each accuser.

Hes fucking salty

>1 year into Trump presidency and still no gf

We're still not one year in desu

Have a (You). Hope your day was more productive than mine, I almost spend as much time in this god forsaken place alone

MORNING
>NK says new rocket can hit anywhere in US
>NK says new ICBM with ‘super-large heavy warhead’ completes its nuclear force
>Poll shows Roy Moore up 5 points over Doug Jones
>Trump retweets religion of peace not being peaceful
>Trump tweets (in response to CNN boycotting WH Christmas party): "Great, and we should boycott Fake News CNN. Dealing with them is a total waste of time!"
>"Looks like another great day for the Stock Market. Consumer Confidence is at Record High. I guess somebody likes me (my policies)!"
>"Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past!"
>"So now that Matt Lauer is gone when will the Fake News practitioners at NBC be terminating the contract of Phil Griffin? And will they terminate low ratings Joe Scarborough based on the “unsolved mystery” that took place in Florida years ago? Investigate!"
>"Just spoke to President XI JINPING of China concerning the provocative actions of North Korea. Additional major sanctions will be imposed on North Korea today. This situation will be handled!"
>"Economy growing! Excluding hurricane effects, CEA estimates that real GDP growth would have been 3.9% in Q3. Stock market at a new high, unemployment at a low. We are winning and TAX CUTS will shift our economy into high gear!"
>Pence commemorates the creation of the Jewish State
>George Scarborough disavows Trump
>Feinstein asks for Russia records from Trump campaign aides
1/3

>HO HO HOES

Reposting

Silent night
Joey night
All is wrong with Joe's life
Round yon virgin intern's sweet smile
Turns to a frown as he screams for a while
Don't you dare tell my wife
Don't you dare tell my wife

Silent night
Joey night
Intern quakes full of fright
Lori screams as Joe comes from afar
Grabs for the bust and swings it so hard
Christ I think I killed her
Christ I think I killed her

I turned it off somewhere around # 10.

AFTERNOON
>Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks: Roy Moore accuser forged yearbook inscription, is 'clearly a liar'
>Ryan calls sexual harassment ‘a disgrace’
>Meeting of the President's advisory council on doing business in Africa takes place
>UN has Security Council Meeting on NK
>Don Jr. to talk to House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors
>Ivanka speaks at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
>Sessions and acting DEA administrator Patterson announce new tools to fight opioid crisis
>Justice Department announces new steps to combat opioid epidemic
>Conway to run WH opioid effort
>Garrison Keillor (Democrat) fired for alleged improper behavior by Minnesota Public Radio
>Note: Yesterday he wrote op-ed defending Al Franken of sexual assault
>BuzzFeed is laying off 100 employees after missing its revenue goals (Oh no, that sucks)
>Fox executive chair, Lachlan Murdoch, says we “would never be interested” in buying CNN
>Trump departs for St. Charles, Missouri for Tax Rally
>State Department has press briefing
>Press Secretary gives statement on the visit of Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj of Libya
>Press Gaggle by Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah en route St. Louis, MO
>House votes unanimously to mandate sexual harassment training
>Theresa May's spokesperson says Trump was """wrong""" for Trump to retweet anti-Muslim videos
>Trump lands in St. Louis, Missouri
>Trump gives Tax Reform rally
2/3

>pic of turtle
>1488
It's fucking happening.

Awoo!

EVENING
>Trump promotes American Entrepreneurship
>Two nominations are sent to the Senate
>Senate GOP vote to begin debate on tax bill
>Former Twitter employee, Bahtiyar Duysak, who deleted Trump's account reveals himself
>Ryan scraps fundraiser for GOP rep who voted against tax bill
>CNN producer is fired over claims of inappropriate behavior
>Trump tweets: "Theresa @theresamay, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!"
>Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) praises British Prime Minister Theresa May on Twitter
>Trump tweets: "The House of Representatives seeks contempt citations(?) against the JusticeDepartment and the FBI for withholding key documents and an FBI witness which could shed light on surveillance of associates of Donald Trump. Big stuff. Deep State. Give this information NOW! @FoxNews"
>"The only people who don’t like the Tax Cut Bill are the people that don’t understand it or the Obstructionist Democrats that know how really good it is and do not want the credit and success to go to the Republicans!"
>Report says Conyers will not seek re-election in 2018
>(((CNN))) claims Kushner has met with special counsel
>NBC reports that Matt Lauer sent 'lewd messages and revealing pictures' to intern and other women at NBC
>Trump tweets: "Funny to hear the Democrats talking about the National Debt when President Obama doubled it in only 8 years!"
3/3

Given the current trendline, how redpilled will the next special election candidate be?

>Eva still crying and blogging about things no one cares about

I'm in the same boat :(

Lemon is going to get nailed for trying to nail somebody's child. That's the next threshold after Lauer, getting a media faggot rekt.

Nothing’s gonna happen
If they make too much noise Trump will go on a tweetathon about Bill Clinton
There’s no way in hell the left and the media are sacrificing the Clintons

Hell do you want one of those for? Don't you have a whole folder of your waifu to satisfy yourself?

Slow and steady my niggas

Thanks for the (You)s, anons.

Gonna take the good advice and call it a night.

What is the point of you post? Other than stating your President smells. Does he smell good or bad, do you like the way he smells do sniff men's butts as they fart in your face. Is it some sexual deviant thing. What is your fucking point newfag?

JEB!!!

thank you nntnn who may or may not be pic related. if you are hope i want to tell you you have perfect bone structure and you must produce offspring soon so the world can have more of you.

This
Even if you get a gf, chances are she’ll frame you for sexual harassment
From now on the only young females I’ll consort with are 2d animu cuties. Fuck 3D women

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I USED TO BE A DRUMPF SUPPORTER

BUT HE STIIIIILLLL HAS NOT MOVED THE US EMBASSY IN ISRAEL TO JERUSALEM

TRUMP HAS BETRAYED US!

I'm just about to that point. Got one ore woman on my mind, if it doesn't go well though, I'm off the stuff for good.

The media is countenancing Trump's Presidency. Not fully bending the knee, but they don't want to end up like Joe (who is absolutely fucked)

archive.is/BuI7n

Holy shit I wasn't ready for that Feel.

I think this would also make for good oc, don't know who the dude or the picture could be, but the blue guy could be trump

well at least they have the name right

I volunteer as tribute. I humbly offer up myself, its a big sacrifice but its for the better of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4

PLUMPF IRREVERSIBLY BTFO

I didn't think Trump could ever top his tweet game during the campaign but holy fuck today was an absolute blast. Thank you Mr. President for such a wonderful day.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGz6XQGFVIA

>They are hoping to use the energy from the Women's March
Do they actually anyone gives a solitary fuck about their march from almost a year ago?

Lauer was all biz.

Lol good goyim

Had a gf for a couple months. She cheated on me with some dude from Guatemala or some shit. Dude was an illegal n gets deported. Turns out he knocked her up. She tried getting back with me, told to fuck off. Still lonely But At least i have my self respect.... Right user?

>The Frogger from the astral plains is among us

Someone say special election?

>Please just gib me $90M and the Tom Price's seat will finally be ours in 2018

>turning left at an intersection and not pulling out while you wait
>turning right and waiting for the pedestrian on the other side to get all the way across
>passing on the right
Anyone who does these deserves a rope.

I'm thinking Lemon, Anderson, and many others will be arrested for sedition because of their position and knowingly putting out false information during the 2016 elections.

>McCain on his deathbed
>Starts to see a bright light and pearly gates
>God appears before him, about to open the gates
>Suddenly one of God's angels steps forward and has a quick word with God
>It's Fred Trump
>After their conversation Fred turns to McCain
>"Sorry, my family likes people who don't get raptured."
>He gets sent to hell

Their media does
Let em have the echo chamber

what did joeposters know and when did they know it

Anyone here been in the army rangers?

>Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) praises British Prime Minister Theresa May on Twitter
Fuck off you piece of shit RINO, glad Trump remade the tweet to throw you off.

Is North Korea a meme?
I just don't feel that it is a threat in any way.
I feel like something fishy is there between China, US, and NK. Like it is political theater or something just to keep groups happy. Something is benefiting by having this constant unease/tension but at the same time have NOTHING happening.

>Shoots missile into the ocean
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!
SPEND MONEY TO FEEL SAFE!
>long period of nothing
>money starts to dry up
>Shoot another missile harmlessly into the ocean
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!

proud of you son.

>marvel trying to appeal to the Sup Forums audience

Now add trump to the bottom

If true I’d say yeah. She and her spic baby can die in a ditch, especially her for being a race traitor.

No

Dilbertman was right again.

The only time I saw an orangutan in the zoo I was on a field trip in middle school. The orang walked up to the glass and jacked off for like 2 seconds before immediately blowing a load into its hand, then licked it off. Next it pressed its face up and vomited green plant shit right onto the glass, ate its own vomit, and finally turned around took a shit on the floor and walked away.

youtu.be/UgG4rxq8DhY

pastebin.com/2M3EiCW0
pastebin.com/c935Fe5A

today was a gigantic blow to the media. they have been put on notice.
>fuck with me and i'll bury you alive (like i'm doing to joe)

you have to understand many of these people are absolute CIA criminals with many skeletons in their closet. they don't want to end up like joe. he's fucking finished.

Norks want gibs, Trump doesn't give gibs, more chimp outs, more Kim jokes and he gets BTFO. Rinse and repeat.

Go to sleep! Morning Joe before you know it!

40 years after civil rights act and Alabama is FINALLY getting some voting justice

>he doesn't like seeing peons dance for our entertainment

>3 parts
what a day!

Don easy peasy Lemon squeezy.

>she woke up on the floor of his office
That's the problem. If she DIDN'T wake up, he wouldn't be a liability and NBC would keep him on. He should consider a career as a congressman, I hear it works the opposite there.

Sup Forums already drove this man literally crazy with edits of his comics. One of which is the blue guy turned green and with the Sup Forums logo on his head.

who the fuck watches morning cuck

G...Good Night

Thanks, Dad.

That doesn't bode well for Moore

I love Trumps twitter. I don't know why people get so worked up over it. The way he talks reminds me of the way me and my friends would talk when we were just sitting around shooting the shit. Not his content, obviously, but just his style and mannerisms.

Welp, Moore just lost.

North Korea needs a credible nuclear program to be safe from American invasion if we ever figure out a way to take out all their artillery at once. They also need to not actually nuke anyone or we glass Pyongyang regardless of what the South says. They're scrambling to find a way to strike that balance with Trump, but he keeps calling their bluffs.

been reading their random issues from the library years ago, their teen titans rip off name drops Sup Forums multiple times
>hey guys, look what Sup Forums is saying about us!
>MEMES XD

No one watches that trash so he's wasting his time.

>the felon vote
Jesus, every fucking time

he seemed to take it well

Guess not

Yo sauce me the colorized Lori?

>many of these people are absolute CIA criminals

The blue checkmark really is the 21st century's gold star

>try to use energy to impeach trump

Bitch please.

he's going to shit the bed tomorrow. the pressure is crushing and he will get canned by the end of the month.

>keep rapists off my campus

At least you're not raising some halfbreen Squatemalan jungle indian monkey user. You deserve better than that.

Why is North Korea's sovereignty even respected?

its just manufactured fake outrage. people act outraged because they assume everyone else will be outraged and they dont want to seem abnormal

similar to virtue signalling but not as bad

That sounds like a typical day on the south side of Chicago.

TOMORROW WILL BE THE HIGHEST RATED MORNING JOE EPISODE EVER AS JOE DEFENDS HIMSELF FROM TRUMPS LIBELOUS STATEMENT.

GO TO SLEEP

>just got a new GF a month ago
>except she is brown (legal) immigrant
I'll take it honestly she is not a "modern woman"

still more civilized than a nigger, it didn't ask you for gibs or reparations