Nationalism in Canada?

Buzzfeed did a hit piece on this guy, Travis Patron.

archive.is/n4BLZ

Think he’s legit? Can European nationalism be awoken in Canada? The population is still majority white, especially in the Maritime provinces, where it is around 90%+ European descent.

Will Canada, dare I say it, be uncucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg
youtu.be/9ouLaBB3S0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then there’s also the Chad nationalists of the Students for Western Civilization, based out of Toronto.

youtu.be/N5MjlBkHOAg

Patron patreon we know what he's after

>Will Canada, dare I say it, be uncucked?
>uncucked
nope. like it or not, but the right is losing, world wide. trump barely won many of the states he did win. talking about 1,000 -10,000 vote margins. why he lost the national vote. most people in america are cucked. solid majority in europe are REALLY cucked. and overwhelming majoirty in canada are beyond cucked. you should know that as you LIVE in canada.

i live in az and get a lot of the canadian snow birds... you people are awful.

Damn that guy is fashy, I bet Faith sucked him off with those big plastic lips of hers

You probably get upper Canadians, as in people from Ontario.

They (along with BC urbanites) aren’t real Canadians, and are universally despised by all other Canadians.

Buzz feed just lost 100 shills

Every time something pops up about this “party”, it screams leftist honeypot. Always using American political nomenclature for instance.
Fake and gay

I would like to see you do it, but Canada is even more liberal than Sweden.

He looks like a mirror universe version of Justin Ling

On an official level perhaps, but outside of the bigger cities the majority of people hate and/or are uncomfortable with the progressive madness; it’s sinply very taboo (and increasingly illegal) to speak out against it.

People simply do not, or can not, articulate their distaste for degeneracy properly.

we get a lot of british columbia and ontario, yes. most rude, stuck up, self entitled assholes i have ever met. they praise canada as the best thing since slice bread yet they come down here and go ape shit over costco, our doctors, and all the "low prices" and drive down to mexico for cheap drugs. yet they praise their "free healthcare" as they go to OUR doctors and drive down to mexico for drugs.

they also drive nearly brand new high end cars and big ford trucks. not just trucks, but ford f250 - f350's.

meant reply to

Wow you mean *Rural and Suburban Retards* hate successful and progressive forward thinking city folk? What a surprise.

Yeah, people from central Canada and the West Coast are the absolute fucking worst. It’s them that’s gotten us into this mess in the first place.

I do think that if anything in Canada materializes, it’ll still be a few years away. As things get more degenerate though, more people will say “I’ve had enough”.

I sincerely hope that the Nationalist Party takes off. Too early too tell.

If you are afraid to articulate it, how can you change it? At least conservatives were fighting at the grassroots level here even though the GOP did fuck all for several years. All it really takes is one good nationalist or populist politician to start the ball rolling. Any idea who that would be in Canada?

I’m not interested in your stale bait, sir.

Acceptable phone battery status

That’s the thing, it’s all still very early here. The only two likely candidates for a pan-Canadian European nationalist movement would be Travis Pateon, or George Hutcheson (the guy in the video).

Nothing should be expected from our Conservative party - with the way our political system is designed, MPs (our congressmen) can’t really do grassroot stuff that doesn’t tow the party line. The provincial government parties are separate from the federal ones (in theory), but they too don’t really deviate from what the federal branches desire in order to get those sweet, sweet gibs.

for the longest time it was always elderly canadians so i use to right it off as pissed off old people from the frozen wasteland... but lately we have been getting a lot of young canadian families and their parasite spawns.... and they're equally as awful as well. i don't mean to be so critical but its because of them that i honestly grew absolute hatred for canada.

>you guys can't drive for shit
>you walk around like mouth breathers
>you're ruder than new yorkers. i honestly don't know where the whole "polite canadian" meme came from
>impatient as fuck and yet slow as fuck
>your women walk as if they have a cock up their ass
>you guys never have anything nice to say about america... even though you come here TO FUCKING VACATION DURING THE WINTER
>you praise your free health care and government programs down here so much but complain about how everything is expensive in canada and why you buy so much shit down here and LOVE COSTCO with a raging boner
>you guys shit on our "corrupt" businesses and lack of government welfare like canada yet love walmart so damn much
>your healthcare is so great but you flock to our doctors and drive down to the shithole called tuscon to do day trips in mexico for drugs

and seriously, why do you guys love ford trucks so damn much?

Sounds like Californians.

I think you've got a start. A lot of the early work isn't at the electoral level, but rather just in the mainstream culture.

Point out the insanity of the left to your friends and family, and get any likeminded friends to start doing the same. The early work is not to make yourselves look good but to make the opposition look bad. Get them to defend the indefensible. Trump was good at that. Instead of the left looking like a moderate opposition, they looked like nutters. He got so called liberals defending more Islamic immigration and gun bans and speech regulations and all sorts of nasty things that Joe Blow wouldn't want in his community.

Then, once you make the left look bad, you swoop in with rational policies. Focus on what can help the average Canadian. Focus on your proud history, and the things that made your country great, and how it is quickly changing. Avoid the Nazi imagery though, that just drives people away even if it looks cool. Guys like Dickie Spencer don't do us any favors in the US, but guys like Steve Bannon do.

sounds like a plant, there to make a mockery of the anyone right of center

>that beard
>that hat
>that shirt
lel b+ for effort kid

lmao what the fuck are you even chimping about here? seriously, can someone translate this from retard to english?

Stay charged.
That sounds exactly the same like when they travel to other provinces (a lot of them come to where I am during the summer for the scenery, and a lot own homes down here/retire here). They are among the most retarded people on the planet - Confederation was a mistake. They’re absolute cunts. Our healthcare is in ruins (not enough doctors, decrepit hospitals, ridiculous wait lists), especially because of the multicultural policies our government has pursued. The medical infrastructure is totally fucked. And they drive Fords because they think it’ll make up for their snooty urbanite lifestyle. They’re essentially LARPing as “outdoorsy”.
I do know that there are a lot of provisional grassroots movements popping up across the country (I’m a part of several discords/have attended meetings/etc), but a lot of it is still done by people who aren’t very spectacular or are too obvious with the Nazi regalia.

I think it’ll come from the universities, as other dissatisfied students start to explore/articulate rational lines of thought. Across Europe, nationalism very much seems to be a young man’s game. It’s just a matter of networking with others.
His optics definitely need improving. I prefer George over Patron, but I’m not going to go out of my way to shit on someone who’s trying to change things.
He’s complaining about upper Canadians acting like fucks when they travel downstairs.

>I’m not going to go out of my way to shit on someone who’s trying to change things.
I only mentioned this critiques as things he could improve

Keep the allah akbar beard, the broke poor ass hat, and you've lost already, also & Canada filled with honeypots

The beard definitely needs some work. And the concern for honeypots is valid, but there does need to be some kind of federal movement.

>there does need to be some kind of federal movement
Study how Canadian politics works, how past leaders have been successful coming to power under the "right" party.

> A similar result occurred in 1997, and in 2000, when the Reform Party became the Canadian Alliance.[17]
>In 2003, the Canadian Alliance and Progressive Conservatives merged, forming the Conservative Party of Canada
Harper had to start anew yet merge with an established name brand, the hill to climb on the optics level is too much (see: Trump dominated the republican party, despite the infighting almost not having him on the ticket)

Our electoral system is fucked up desu, needs a hard reset if you really want to get anything done, and even then, still just a bitch to the Crown

>libs said they’d pursue electoral reform
>they don’t pursue electoral reform

Imagine my shock. Wouldn’t want to give up that electoral monopoly they’ve got themselves.

Canada is done

All the white areas in Ontario vote liberal/NDP. The Atlantic provinces wre welfare leeches that overwhelming voted liberal

Hard to act against the same thing that gave to majority power... 39.5%, and no one actually votes directly for the PM but the ones in his riding, so fucked up

>All the white areas in Ontario vote liberal/NDP.
It's most the elders and boomers that are the staunch Conservatives in the rural and suburban areas, and they're a dwindling population that is getting purposely outnumbered via the 1+million immigrants, refugees, temp. workers, and foreign students coming in every year

Listen here, maritimenigger.
Nobody in the west thinks about the maritimes. At all. Ever. I didn't even realize there was animosity until I came on Sup Forums and every hick newf and welfare-collecting maritime trailer park boy can't shut the fuck up about "MUH WEST."
>It’s them that’s gotten us into this mess in the first place.
You vote far more cucked than we do, champ.

tfw same name as Canadian nationalist

>can Canada be uncucked?

Are you fucking kidding me buddy? Of course it can and will. Did you see the backlash over the Lindsay Sheperd thing? Or the continuous outrage over Trudeau's gaffs as PM? Not to mention the fact that half the influencers of the 'far right' are Canucks.

All is not lost, this is only a blip on the radar screen. The Liberals are digging themselves a grave with all their mentally ill virtue signaling.

youtu.be/9ouLaBB3S0E

Wish Michelle Rempel was running for PM in 2019. She is the only politician I know of that is opposed to taking in massive numbers of refugees and instead favours maintainiing our current levels of ecomonic migrants based on the points system currently in place.

whats the best source for canadian political news?

Damn why am I just hearing this guy? Very well spoken. These are the kind of people we need to be promoting most

Nah fuck off. You mean people from Toronto. Everything above lake Ontario is cancer. Otherwise it's just copy/pasta america below lake ontario.

Obviously Conservatives control the fucking resources. Otherwise you all woul- well would be MORE fucked.

They only control what the "Natives" don't claim on a whim. They are literally capable of claiming land right out from under a construction/mining company and blackmailing money out of them.

Canada is like a huge cold California with shit roads.

No it really isn't. Step outside of your metro bubble you bug.

that's what has been happening here too. its the only reason why liberals want mexicans so damn much. they were losing hard and when the blue union states turned red for reagan that put a deep fear and drove them into full blown panic mode. they realized they couldn't rely on the white union worker vote. they needed another avenue.... didn't help reagan gave them that avenue by granting amnesty to all the shit skins.

Yep, I grew up in the Seattle area and most people in that area see Canadians as pushy and bad drivers. I'm like NO, those arent Canadians, those are Chinese!

>very taboo (and increasingly illegal) to speak out against it.

Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Section 10 friendo. Freedom of thought and speech buddy. If you believe speaking out is illegal you are misinformed, bigly.

We have some fashy Chads coming up. looks like a party to get involved with. I like the optics

>Citation needed
And it's not all the young generation. Everywhere south of Toronto is mostly right-wing, coincidentally a tourist "hotspot" because of the Falls and gets mostly american tourists.

>A shame there are "hate speech" laws in place and liberals are too stupid to tell the difference between criticism and "KILL ALL NIGGERS/MUSLIMS"

Welcome back faith.
More vids pls

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau cried during a formal apology to “LGBTQ2” people on behalf of Canada on Tuesday.

wew

Sounds familiar.

we have costco though

yes, but they love our costco because apparently to them, our costco has more unique stuff and cheaper. even after duty fees.

Their prices are cheaper on dairy, poultry, beef, pork, etc due to less stringent taxes and more competition stateside

yeah a lot of people from Vancouver drive across the border for gas because I think we have the highest gas prices in north america thanks to the retarded taxes
it's way cheaper once you get out of the greater vancouver regional district anyway, though

canadians are fags desu. like there are a lot of good things about canada, but canadians tend to ignore the shitty things or just have some remarkable ignorance of the root of those problems
the normie friends I have constantly complain about immigrants, how they drain the system and take jobs, and show huge preferences towards their own while whites would never be allowed to do the same. then they whine on normiebook about muh racist drumpf

I think they're further right than anyone realizes, even themselves. a few nudges in the right direction, or by the left overreaching as they're doing now, and you might see a lot of white canadians start to chimp out

when i use to work retail back in college for jcpennies i remember one year for black friday this canadian women came in with her daughter and bought two carts worth of clothing because after duty fees it came out cheaper than buying it in canada. it wasn't even good deals either. only shit that was on sale for $2 less than normal price were the cheapo t-shirts and stuff like that. most of the stuff she bought wasn't even on sale.

Sounds about right. There's a place called "Duty Free" in Niagara Falls. They sell things for American prices with American taxes, and are apparently pretty easy to steal from if you buy mass beer at a time. The in-road is on the Canadian side, but he out-road is the line to cross the border into the States. People have taken the liking to going in, getting their stuff, and then gunning the gas-pedal out of the busy "entrance" lane first chance they get.

You dont know shit burger. Seeing as how the population of Canada is 1/10th that of the US it is a much smaller market meaning that there isnt as much selection/products to choose from as there is in the US. Canadians go shopping in the US for the additional selection or to buy specific items that would cost a lot more in Canada because they arent readily available and would have to be imported specially. Currently the CAD dollar is worth $0.78 USD which isnt very good but many Canadians have USD bank accounts and credit cards because they are easily available here in Canada.

Also, you pay no duties on goods up to $800 value when your stay in the US was 72 hours or longer.

I can't imagine trying to be a nationalist in Canada. The fuck do you have to be proud of?

No, its because of government subsidies. Basically, the citizens pay for those products with their tax dollars whether they consume them or not. here in Canada only the people that actually consume them pay for them, but they pay the full price.

well that's similar here too. its a societal issue. people are born and raised through the public school system and media to believe in liberal horseshit as "mainstream." its "taboo (poltically incorrect)" to have opposing beliefs. but when shit that's irritating them, hurting them, is caused by that bullshit its hard for them to admit they're wrong. people don't like to be wrong. they want to shift the blame on something(someone) else. like immigration increasing the labor pool artificially, driving down wages, and available job openings, they hate it, but can't admit its (immigration) the problem. then if you dare speak out against it you have engaged in wrong think and need to be thrown into jail.

There are plenty of government subsidies being granted and involved in our food and agricultural sectors too m8 wtf are you on about

They have economies of scale (see 350+million ppl of demand) and 48 states with a tight supply chain, vs canada's (small 35million) spread sparsely across a massive winter expanse with literally just one fucking road connecting everything

>Basically, the citizens pay for those products with their tax dollars whether they consume them or not. here in Canada >be vegan
>believe being vegan and not eating meat nor buying animal (by)products will hurt the meat industry
>not realizing you pay taxes that funds said industry through subsidies
>not realizing you're still paying for mr. piggy to be raised and slaughtered to become my blt

>Not realizing you aren't getting any of the money or product from it
>Realizing that the money is going towards the healthcare, housing, and financial support of third-world immigrants
>Not realizing Trudeau is giving large chunks of the money to ISIS fighters he is paying to live in Canada.

the thing is the left is pushing so hard and going so over the top that these people are starting to talk about these issues more openly. not only that, they're finding that people agree with them. they see lefties chimping over "it's okay to be white" and not only do they think that's retarded, almost all of them at some point in their life have been made to feel like it actually isn't okay to be white, so the original message even resonates with them.
i keep my powerlevel hidden unless i'm among other redpilled friends/family, but I'll tend to steer a conversation towards these topics to see what happens and then stay on the fence, or throw in some humor to make whatever i'm saying seem acceptable
overwhelmingly the people i talk to bring up these exact issues. they sort of throw out a generic statement and see what the response is, then they go a little bit further. next thing you know i'm watching my normie friends complain about 'ragheads' stealing jobs and not integrating
honestly the best thing that could happen for the far right is trump losing in 2020 to the most hyper lefty white genocide candidate, along with a far right populist rising up for people to rally behind
whatever happens in canada doesn't matter because canadians follow american politics more than canadian politics, and our hate speech laws are crippling. you can get in trouble for hate speech even if what you're saying is objectively true, according to the courts in canada.

>term I prefer European

Well said, bump.

This guy is like Richard Spencer but not autistic

Also in shape and has a more commanding presence.

I'd vote for this guy. I'd vote for any nationalist party that doesn't look like controlled opposition desu.