Why do americans think that they're white?

Why do americans think that they're white?
general american hate thread i guess

oh wrong pic

Here's some attention for you. Next.

Most fat americans are generally pure white, pure black, or pure brown

Mixed people tend to be very skinny like the hapas and the castizos

>Most fat americans are generally pure white
lmao

You've never seen a fat blonde lady? Look at the juggalo families with the lightest skin and tell me they are "Hybrids"

Face it, Mountain Dew and Fast Food will fuck up your "Aryan" bodies too

Every one of these posters is the same, sandnigger tier euro thinking:
"if there's a country with 50 million white people, and 50 million black people, that actually means there's 100 million mixed race people"

shills

Our national bird was supposed to be the noble Turkey, but Jews made it a disgusting scavenger.

Stop with the Amerimutt threads. They were funny at first, but the joke's been run into the ground.

Why does every European home smell like there is cabbage cooking?

No bants?
No arguments?
Just gonna reaction image?

Well well well

Looks like the Austria man can't bant or dance

Euro pean's are big on culture. Why does all of their conventional "art" look like vertical vomit?

Why do most European countries STILL not have functional representative governments 240 years after the US?

What? When did we get a functional representative government?

because we are only 56% white and therefore only have 56% percent of an iq

Because i am
Are there many mutts here? Yes, are there many whites here, at least 56% according to the meme

I one time had a friend tell me quite proudly that he was 1/16th indian and he could belong to the tribe if he felt like it, but choses not too

I can see where the meme comes from

>Americans aren't white
>Eurofags are
If Euros are so sure of this, why do they keep posting it? Trying to convince yourself?

''If you want to make a pile of money, invent something that will enable these Europeans to cut each others' throats with greater facility.''

Hiram Maxim
built the world's first practical machine guns.

So, why have European countries been in a continual state of war with each other since, like - forever?

amuriga is a fucking jewish shithole you fucking inbred imbecile, keep watching infowars and le based breibart you fat kike puppet, even your neonazis choke on israeli cock, america is that jewed

I wish my geographic location showed up as California. We're much more like Europe, nice and brown on the bottom and not filled with a bunch of rednecks.

Most Europeans are ASIANS.

.....HELP.....

IT'S.....SUCKING OUT...MY .....WHITE GENES.....

......HEEEEEEELP................

German descended manlet mongrel born in America here. Atleast 99% white minus my traitor great grandpa banging a native.

Get a load of this goy

Euromutants...

>Because i am
No you're not white you stupid fuck.

>German descended
Mestizos are not German.

>What? When did we get a functional representative government?
Stop being so stupid. Open a history book.

>checks flag
How's your navy doing?

>German descended manlet mongrel born in America here. Atleast 99% white minus my traitor great grandpa banging a native.

Meme flagger reposting an obvious shill meme
WOW
>saged

Why do leftiest think anyone cares about your baiting?

The Haast Eagle was the largest eagle in the world, it literally hunted people. Mainly Maori children haha. They all died unfortunately.

Amerimutt as a meme has been around in various forms for hundreds of years. And for hundreds of years Americans have continuously kicked European ass, causing Europeans to limp back home and whine about how muh ruins make them superior.

Nut up or shut up, it's annoying when losers throw petty insults like a woman would

>Germans insult you
>choose to suck their dicks instead of calling them faggots

Say what you will, but while you complain about America online, Mohammed is hunting down your wives and daughters. There are still some pure Whites in America, and still will be years down the line. Can you say the same for Europe? I hope so, at any rate.

>american history

I'm American. Am I white?

What the Christ is that thing...

fpbp

Another europoor jealous of the American God-race and our control of Earth.

enjoy our god race literally being a minority

Give me...your white genes...NOW

how do you do these pictures?

stinkin' amerimutts are the perfect goy.

uneducated retards make perfect puppets.

We're not. But keep in mind, we have a near global hegemony, which means that non-whites have managed to successfully make the world their bitch.

La Creatura,.... il monstruo,.... il inferna,..... OBSCURITAS

56% meme isn't that they're white or not, it's that they're barely a majority population white

It’s true that Americans are mutts. But I always saw “American” as an ethnic group consisting of German, English, Irish, and Scandinavian admixture. I don’t actually know anyone who claims to be white while having obvious hints of non-European ancestry. I’ve lived in 90%+ white places my whole life.

What’s actually sad is that Europeans have pure heritage and yet they still fall for the globalist multicultural meme. I can kinda sorta understand how Americans fall for it, but you guys falling for it is incomprehensible.

Wouldn't it make sense that Americans have dealt with more minorities than Europeans.

To be fair, that's including "hispanic whites" as non-white, which means that guys like Ted Cruz are considered non-white.

He gets paid to draw them

Good job CIA you made a successful divide and conquer meme.

>murrilards
Kuek

Because I have Europen ancestry on both sides and no nigger DNA. Next question, faggot.

>People are making fun of my country on Sup Forums
>Must be a CIA operation
You fuckers are hilarious.

it's a favorite of shills. look at how effective the d&c is

>people can't enjoy the meme because it hurts my feelings

Last post by OP almost an hour ago. Confirmed for D/C thread. At first I thought these were just Euros enjoying their new anti-american meme, but now with the dozens of these threads per day and thousands of these images I see in random threads it's pretty clearly D/C shit.

It's a good meme, but spamming it so there's at least five separate threads on the front page at any given time takes away from the board.

>i guess
Low energy
/thread

Where's your eagle, faggot?

Jews are so successful because they stick together and help each other.

The germans were strong and were able to kill more than 62 allies, while only 12 million axis died, because they also stick together and were nationalistic.

Like Hitler said: The jews want the race war.
And Sup Forums is literally a race war between white people. THERE IS NO RICH WHITE NATION without Millions of niggers and mudslimes. The US, the UK, Germany, Sweden and France are polluted with subhumans. So stop attacking each other by things who has more niggers, in 100 years everyone will be black if we don't stick together and fight the kikes.

That fetal alcohol syndrome!

>The US
They're not white and would be fucking nuked in the future. If americans what to survive they'll stop larping white "muh fake heritage" and get serious.

>stop larping
>reddit flag

>im white that means im european
Whats wrong with this statment? We should use european long time ago now you have Asia for asians, Africa for africans and ebil whiteys from moon that have no home, and everyone can come to europe and become european.

based kekistani

There’s literally no brown dna in my family.
....none. My ancestors came here in the early 1900s like most euros, and never bred with brown people. I’m fucking white. Are you people fucking retarded?

No you are an interstellar shapeshifter

Nice try, Pedro. Fuck off.
The average white hispanic according to 23 and me is only 75% iberian, 25% nonwhite. Even 75% swedish / 25% non-white isnt fucking white.

Yep, they all died and now our national bird is a fat, flightless cuck.