MADMAN

archive.is/F7UJU

This SALT tastes delicious!

Outrage in UK
Trump's retweets were leading several major British news websites Wednesday morning, and leading officials condemned him on Twitter.

The Muslim Council of Britain slammed Trump, saying the retweets were "the clearest endorsement yet from the US President of the far-right and their vile anti-Muslim propaganda.

"We cannot give such bigotry a free pass. We hope our Prime Minister and Home Secretary will distance the UK from Mr. Trump and his comments, and will reiterate the government's abhorrence to all forms of extremism," the group said in a statement

Brendan Cox, the husband of Jo Cox, the British MP who was murdered last year by a man who reportedly shouted "Britain First" as he attacked her, tweeted, "Trump has legitimized the far right in his own country, now he's trying to do it in ours. Spreading hatred has consequences & the President should be ashamed of himself."

Labour lawmaker David Lammy told the President he was "not welcome in my country and my city."

LMFAO!!!!

Up from the sea, from underground, down from the sky

reddit is throwing a hissy fit

Not welcome in my country and city
As if

>Brendan Cox, the husband of Jo Cox, the British MP who was murdered last year by a man who reportedly shouted "Britain First" as he attacked her, tweeted, "Trump has legitimized the far right in his own country, now he's trying to do it in ours. Spreading hatred has consequences & the President should be ashamed of himself."
In other news, Ayrton Senna's wife apparently became a consultant on the safety of formula one cars when Ayrton died
Oh wait, the death of a loved one doesn't automatically make you an expert or make people care about your opinion on things so that never happened

hope you lads elect a Trump like figure soon

i'm not a reddit fag, linx? lol

It’s hilarious watching our ruling class go mental over this.

Remember, 95% of them were against Brexit but the country voted for it. So out of touch. I hope Trump tweets about Rotherham next.

>President should be ashamed of himself.

But not the dirty violent Muslims

good for them, we don't care

How are normie bongs at the pubs taking all this?

Islam is garbage,ban muslims

Murder of Jo cox was fucking awesome the guy who killed her is a hero.

I really want to know what/how much he knew about Britain First before retweeting those videos.
Did he just think "huh, Britain First, that's kinda like America First! They must be alright!"
Or did he know full well they're considered total pariahs in the UK among most of the population, ESPECIALLY Londoners and the ruling class?
Either way, it's fucking awesome. I love that he just does not give a fuck.

>Either way, it's fucking awesome. I love that he just does not give a fuck.
kek, exactly
I want this ride to never end

The more they condemn him, the stronger he becomes. Don't (((they))) realize this yet?

>Outrage in UK
nah, just the lefties
of course theyre more horrified at Trump and Britain First than the content of the videos.

>mudshits shown as what they really are
sounds racist to me

Many normies are getting their first taste of Muslims "enrichment" from this.

They're used to the media just ignoring these events, or sugar-coating them. They'll start to dig after Trump posted it and it became an outrage; sending them down the path of the redpill.

the original women who tweeted the video is facing prison time its now official britain is now britainistan

>I really want to know what/how much he knew about Britain First before retweeting those videos.

he probably was scrolling on his feed and saw Ann Coulter retweeted something

freaking BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kikes, globalists, and baizuo are struggling to maintain control of their globalism experiment. They know goyim are getting woke, so they're trying to censor speech about it.

the britbong can never elect a leader like trump they are getting outnumbered by achmeds and ape nigger in their own island

literally this she was a muslim apologetic and ironically killed by the same islamic guy LOL

Kek the UK literally can't cut negotiations with the US because of BREXIT. Trump is bringing so many tears i cant handle it.

Kikes are going bat shit crazy they know they're done and we know their end game.

Do you think he browsed Sup Forums

I'm loving how the muslims are showing where their true alliance lies.

Not to the west, but to mecca.

He knew

One could just be researching what pol thinks and be viewing all of these things.

US's last ((9/11))? Don't recall

What about the videos? Did they say anything about the videos?

Muslims murdered over 3k+ Americans

Fuck them fuck their religion burn them to ashes rape and plunder they are eternal enemies

Trump could tweet that pedophiles are bad and these idiots will still be salty and start whatabouting

Ironically some of the far right books I've bought was because of a liberal saying how wrong it was. (An essay on the inequality of the human races).

I think the only reason it got republished is because the commentator is a jew who says Europeans descended from Israelites.

""I would go further and state that there are many races attached to the white, black, yellow "families"... in the white (israelite) race you have celtic Nordic, germanic Slavic and Mediterranean races."

Trump really gets racist when he drinks too much, reminds me of myself. SSJ1 has been fun but come on guys we can't let him get those nuclear codes!

BASED
A
S
E
D

Kek, love it. Go Trump. Fuck shitskin Muslims.

>sending them down the path of the redpill.
EXACTLY

Also this only help May, she can now condemn his "comments" and distance herself from him without actually
changing any of her own polices. He will chide her and she will appear to be bullied by him.

All the moderate cucks in UK will virtue signal toward her and support her.

Trump is helping her to triangulate the electorate.

>10249D inter-dimensional chess

Mair was a patsy to derail Brexit. His half brother was a wog. His Nazi book collection was brand new ffs.

>I hope Trump tweets about Rotherham next.

This would be so wonderful. Shine the light on these cockroaches, you beautiful orange God-Emperor.

>anti-Muslim
>videos of Muslims doing Muslim things

I really just don't see how they can spin it as anti-muslim. If Trump retweeted this would people say he hates children and he's a bird supremacist? Oh who am I kidding of course they would...

It's just stupid they included all that. I'm sure almost everybody including the most pozzed has looked up 3/4ths of that shit

Fuck the prophet mohamed. Did I spell it right?
A chingar a su madre Mahoma? esta bien.
fuck the devil. that was easier.

Something I've seen no one mention is that he originally retweeted these hours after the uk gov announced they're giving 50 billion to the EU in a divorce bill. Desu I honestly think he wants the whole west to uncuck itself and is reminding Britain what the EU represents: bureaucrats, globalisation, the 'refugee' crisis, and we shouldn't want to make them 50bil richer. Idk if trump plays retweet chess at this level but it's possible.
He's certainly treated us much more warmly than he's needed to, considering our position and the way our politicians have spoken about him, guaranteeing a quick trade deal after Obama said we're going to the back of the line if we leave. He was also good friends with Nigel Farage and supported and has just generally spoken well of us (though I know that's his tactic with all countries).
>yfw trump is trying to help Britain harder than any of our own remainer """""negotiators"""""

It was quite amusing watching the BBC's narrative develop throughout the day. When the news broke they spent some time on the videos but you could almost see the gears turning in the analyst's head as he realised he was describing what an evil Islamophobe Trump was for sharing a video of the Virgin Mary being smashed up. By the time the evening news came around the entire coverage of the incident just became a hit piece on Trump's association with the far right with no mention of what he was actually retweeting.

first video : guy attacking dude on crutches

>hes supposedly not immigrant , not muslim

swarthy, dark hair, skinny, in company with nigs (off camera) . media insists he is citizen Dutchman, but never mention ethnicity or name so hes a second generation immigrant from a non / partially Muslim shit hole instead.

There's seriously something wrong with Islam when retweeting videos which show normal muslims doing normal muslim things is anti-muslim.

>Labour lawmaker David Lammy told the President he was "not welcome in my country and my city."

Oh but if your to say you don't want someone in you country, it's bigoted and xenophobic!