>Pres Trump comments before lunch w/GOP 11/28/17
youtu.be/mtM0B_rh2ck
>Pres Trump arrives @Capitol Hill 11/28/17
youtu.be/J5n0uK-hIzo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pDEpKVC2u84
bookstore.gpo.gov/catalog/official-photographs-president-donald-trump-and-vice-president-mike-pence
twitter.com/politiCOHEN_/status/935986767303532544
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/936070539503792128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

>baking at 280

fuck off soyboys

Is she dead?

It's fake

>A Republican is behind this.

Why does the GOP enjoy losing so much?

Oh.

Going mega cuck to prevent Moore from winning.

she's a make-up artist
pretty good at it too

It's a scene from a movie.

Lol basically niggers

>Nancy, I'd love to have your input on this crucial matte--oh yeah.

it's a great spoopy video. very well done. it's one of those possession/spirit videos.

Deep state is scared

>felons
>shows black people
are they even trying to hide it?

What did you mean by this?

These traitors need to hang

why do you always bake with anti-trump images? it seems pretty easy to avoid if you are an honest trump supporter

This was a glorious teabag.

They can't risk having the first conservative there to show what they look like, they would rather have the uniparty roleplaying.

just exposing how inept the enemy is. it's just satire.

Fuck everything

Mika has Joe kill girls they pick up from dive bars because she can't get off any other way.

>Trump said he's open to the idea of negotiation
>Dems get insulted over a tweet
>Skip negotiations
They look like children, in the eyes of the normie

SWEDEN YES!!!

Could this be why Trump is tweeting up a storm with extra spice today? Provide shade for this?

youtu.be/pDEpKVC2u84

Mohammed Bin Salman's coup success and getting word of what the detainees are saying under blackwater "interrogation" might have Trump feeling confident right now.

>muslims fuck up kaffir in videos
>"these videos showing what muslims do attack muslims!"

He's a kike

girls are very fucked up creatures. they tend to naturally worship violent men. pretty sure she gets off to the thought of joe bashing some girl's skull in. it's an unfortunate biological response many girls have.

You feeling it?

>New thread
File in lads

>tfw the Establishment's base is now almost entirely composed of kikes, sjws, trannies, hoodrats, Muslims, and convicted criminals

>mfw the 2020 Democrat National Convention

When you're an old man and some naive little user, too young to know anything of this brief moment of history, asks you what it was like, what will you tell them?

Seven more years

test

So, /ptg/, have you ordered your official portraits of President Trump and Vice President Pence yet?

bookstore.gpo.gov/catalog/official-photographs-president-donald-trump-and-vice-president-mike-pence

>Conservative Intellectuals

>>mfw the 2020 Democrat National Convention
did they announce what city it's going to be in?

>Forgetting those hours in the night

>conservative cumsluts
yeah, what is your point?

The Dems really shot themselves in the leg with this one. At first I thought they could come back during the Senate vote on the tax bill but with this they've set themselves back by a lot.

Their looks have nothing to do with their intelligence, but then again, it would take some sort of common sense to figure out, and leftists don't have that

Detroit

Order your official portraits today, awoo!

So, that's it then?
It's over?
We lost?

Vain older woman, makes a lot of effort to appear younger than she is. Definitely an Elizabeth Bathory type. Bathes in the blood of Joe's victims to try to regain her beauty.

In 2016, the American people rejected communism.

What's wrong with the "conservative" movement having sexy women to dump our seed into?

I don't think so, but it will be a minority-infested hellhole. Depending on ICE's ruthlessness in Sanctuary Cities, it could very well be held in LA

no fucking way

Please good god No

Fresh off the presses!

Those are two sexy men!

what did she mean by this

twitter.com/politiCOHEN_/status/935986767303532544

Holy shit Trump is on such fire I can't keep up with him, why are we not all talking about him starting to talk about welfare reform? NO MORE GIBS

Still butthurt over losing Michigan I see

I will never get tired of winning.

If you have a problem with it, blame the people giving them attention.

>(like you)

>Conservative women are actually women you'd want to be with.
Wow conservatives BTFO

My theory:
You know how Trump keeps talking about countries that we defend but don't get paid to defend? Even today?
Trumps visit to Israel and KSA was an ultimatum.
>You give the US X bribe or I fucking let Iran nuke you.
Israel had to hold off on settlements and provoking Iran until Trump said so, and Mossad had to hand over whatever they had on lots of these Hollywood, media, and politics perverts for trump to take them down.
KSA had to hand over $500 billion in an arms deal and grab all the major planner/financier of 9/11, ISIS and Crooked politics (like hillary campaign) in one big house cleaning.

Trump REALLY likes revenge. Trump REALLY hates the people who did 9/11 and now they are locked in a hotel getting Abu Ghraib treatment by cowboy American mercenaries and accused of very serious crimes in a country that punishes most serious crimes with PUBLIC BEHEADING. Sounds like Trump-level revenge for 9/11 to me. Remember when he said "bring back waterboarding and WORSE than waterboarding..."? Is this what he meant?

i seriously cant wait to see. every year they get even more corrupt and invite literal terrorists and gangsters. i really hope they get LOOOOOOWWW, but i really dont know how they can beat their 2016 convention. how can you get any lower than actually asking lena dunham to speak for your cause? how can they actually outdo their degeneracy?

i have every faith that they will though. they always find a way. i just cant imagine what it will be.

>has a convention in detroit
>a city completely failed by DNC policies

please let this happen.

I am starting to feel it again EvaPoland, I feel as if Kek is beginning to reveal itself again. So many good memes lately.

oh

well, credit card companies charge a fee, and often times $2 doesn't really even cover it. could be different for campaign financing. some wiz figured out if you donated "something", you'd feel "involved" and more likely to go with the cause. even donate more later. the magic bottom number, with cc fees, was found to be 3$. even trump's campaign pushes this number too. it's no huge secret

i made this some time ago but never posted it idk why

bottom right looks like a little boy

Probably wont do much, The write in guy flopped hard and the recent attempt to tie Roy to the O'keefe fuck up failed. Roy will still win

>Cohen

m8, you thought I was kidding with the nerv republic? I don't know how, but it's going to happen, very well may happen just like how you described it

GUYS

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/936070539503792128

>girls

I don't know about you guys.
But I fancy myself an artistic person and this is just really beautiful.
Rule of threes
The composition, the subtle meaning, the huge dig, the masterful set up, the assured aftermath/consequences. The way it panned to show Ryan then panned over to show Turtle, then Ended with a far right pan of the camera to show Mattis delivering news of the utmost importance. All with the Democrats not being there. Not doing their jobs. Being absolutely infant like.

The composition is just really REALLY fucking good.

No, of course not. First off, they're felons. They don't have any discipline and won't vote on election day. Second, there's simply not enough of them to affect the vote significantly.

Although it’s a swamp, the establishment wants the world to know it’s THEIR swamp

They're fucking felons. Most felons don't hold down a regular job, let alone get their ass to a polling station on election day.

That's old as fuck. It came up during the campaign.

Isn't this what fucked us in VA though?

For the first time in my life there is a crack in the machine of reality.
The anticipation is killing me but i cannot look away.
Like i am trapped in a great current and no one can tell me where we are going.
All i know is it will be a place we have never seen before

this will be the end of donlaiufynacibweyqo

"Racist" to a leftist means something else than "racist" to a normie.

"If they ever tell my story, let them say...I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of wonders. Let them say... I lived in the time of President Trump."

>it's another nobody gave a fuck until he got elected episode
Many such cases.

We were going to lose VA anyway. It was a Democrat shithole even before felons could vote.

This stuff was all over the place during the campaign.

I must have missed it.

There is nothing even remotely racist there.

Virginia was a long shot and the Republican candidate completely uninspiring.

>Conservative men are high test
>high test men like classic female beauty
>beta cucks triggered by conserwaifus

Sounds about right

I don't watch animoo so I only have the vaguest of ideas what Nerv republic ending is.
I think its all a big doublecross anyway because the literal NWO is real; Trump is locked in a 4D chessmatch with them and is this much of a madman.

To a normie, yes, there's nothing racist there. Literally every day person talk. This is why it didn't hurt him before.

Probably the same thing when I try to tell anons of today what life was like during the 80s. I just get frustrated that they wouldn't be able to understand what they've missed and fall silent and think back on past glories.

VA was fucked simply because northern VA is entirely full of Washignton swamp creatures (known as NOVA), also small towns in VA are VERY small towns, not like the small towns everywhere else which are about 3,000-10,000 people.

Why is Trump fighting with Theresa May on Twitter? Did something happen between them? I thought those two got along really well.

I only voted for him cause he's raycist