Is it true that there is no LAW stating that you have to pay federal income tax?

Is it true that there is no LAW stating that you have to pay federal income tax?

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2105.pdf
taxfoundation.org/must-pay-federal-income-tax/
youtu.be/O6ayb02bwp0
youtube.com/watch?v=aXPrTXQogwk
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As I understand, yes. The IRS relies on "voluntary compliance." But it's all fucked up regulatory law and a bit like asking if you're under arrest or being detained. Sup Forums would not be the place to go to learn about it.

You're right, there is no "law" there's an amendment

It's called the 16th amendment

No, it’s actual the opposite. You could avoid paying state and county tax, perhaps. But if you avoid paying your federal tax, they’ll track you down, cease your assets, and charge you with tax evasion. (But choosing not to pay state tax would mean you’d essentially be a total outlaw in the state and you couldn’t reside there)

This. The IRS website has every argument ever made about income taxes being illegal posted there. All of them amount to "SHUT UP GOYIM GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS NAO!"

Is that a Thrasher shirt?

Don't listen to these retards.
The IRS literally has a contest every year, $10,000 to the person who can show the law that you have to pay taxes (we're talking personal income taxes, not business or capital gains, etc.) and no one ever wins.

The way you would prove in court, actually there's 10, they immediately won't listen to by calling them "frivolous arguments" right off the bat, so you're castrated before you even get to have your day in court. Look up the Section 861 argument, it's a good place to start.

Peter Schiff's dad Irwin literally died in prison over this shit

>Click here
Look up Santos Bonicci. He says that paperwork is how the vatican owns the world

No mate, the Vatican owns all souls. The Crown owns all lands and all flesh

>The IRS website has every argument ever made about income taxes being illegal posted there.

I thought you were joking when you said this, I was wrong
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p2105.pdf

Dude what the actual fuck

Lol, koo koo stuff

For the time being.

yikes ty man

Israel has a law stating Americans will pay for their military.

Irwin schiff is in prison for not paying and if they put a Jew in prison they will put you in prison.

Jeb! is peak comfy right there.

>schiff
kike

Irwin is dead my man. RIP

surprise faggot edgelord, some jews are fighting the NWO

Never ratified, whore

>some jews are fighting the NWO
i don't buy it

This website lists the laws
taxfoundation.org/must-pay-federal-income-tax/

So, it was never ratified. That's a fact. What now? Read "The Law that Never Was", which is a base text of true american nationalism. So what?

youtu.be/O6ayb02bwp0

"America: Freedom to Fascism," by Anthony Russo.

A classic confrontation with the IRS. Made by a Jew, even.

>Cease
Sieze

And how about the RATIFIED 13th amendment? If Trump is setting law straight, then what about THAT?

I submit, that unless the 13th and 16th are squared, not to mention the "person corporation" of the 14th is squared, then it's all bullshit and will have to wait until Banon T..

Barron, that is. Are we going by the law or NOT? I say NOT.

Hey spelling pedanto fag. If you're going to correct others your correction should actually be correct yourself don't you think?

>cease your assets
oh. my. fucking. god. a five letter monosyllabic word and yet you still somehow managed to fuck that up.

The Vatican and Crown are part of the same entity and control the physical domain only. "Ownership" can not apply to a soul, no matter what anyone says.

For those who wish to know more, you're gonna need to google
Unam Sanctum, The triple crown, 1302, 1455
and
Since 1933, when a child is borne in a State (Estate) under inferior Roman law, three (3) Cestui Que (Vie) Trusts are created upon certain presumptions specifically designed to deny, forever, the child any rights of Real Property, any Rights to be free, and any Rights to be known as man or woman, rather than a creature or animal, by claiming and possessing their Soul or Spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXPrTXQogwk

youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0