Enrique Krauze, a Mexican intellectual...

>Enrique Krauze, a Mexican intellectual, has repeatedly called Trump “a perfect fascist” and has declared Mexico to be at war, though not militarily, with the United States.

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BNExUmLumw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mexican intellectual
REV UP THOSE REACTION IMAGES

>Mexican Intellectual

that's fresh

Imagine being one of the only 50 intellectuals in Mexico.

A real human bean.

>mexican intellectual

>Mexican Intellectual
I'll take the #4 Lunch Special with no guac or queso blanco, por favor.

>has declared Mexico to be at war...with the United States.

Seeing as how mexico loves killing it's own this make perfect sense.

Oh it's that thread.
>Mexican intellectual

He is clearly white so of course he's seen as an intellectual in Mexico. Listen to this shit they call music
youtube.com/watch?v=-BNExUmLumw
It's #1 on the Mexican billboard right now. How could you possibly respect the opinion of someone who lives in this country?

god that video felt like it was 3 hours long

>country which can't get enough nigger dick talking about respect
lmao

>Mexican intellectual

Krauze is a jewish shill btw.

im not aware what is the situation in mexico since i have been gone for 7 years. but is there any pro trump politicians or commentators out there?

convenient that he leaves (((kleinbort))) off the end of his name

>Mexican intellectual

>Mexican intellectual

>>Enrique Krauze, a Mexican intellectual, has repeatedly called Trump “a perfect fascist”
I wish

Carlos Slim is pro Trump. Everyone else is too busy trying to tell the shitskins to not vote for the commie faggot in the next elections.

>mexican
>intellectual
pick one and only one

This,why everyone of this faggots don't know what fascism is?

I am from beanland and I totally agree with you. This music and the culture that surround it it's total shit.

Also, I don't even know the "intelectual" from OP, but he doesn't seems to understand what facism is.

Looks full-blood American to me mate

Trumps is the biggest capitalist ever,but also a fascist?

>a Mexican intellectual

That is like being a tall midget

Is this the warlock?

Or is this someone else?

god i really hope yall don't vote obrador in. I'll be praying for you mexifriends

DELET THIS

>perfect fascist
I wish
>at war, though not militarily
so in other words Mexicans strongly identify with leftists because invasion, murder and replacement happening under our noses with no one allowed to talk about it isn't anything new

>Mexican intellectuals

They’re winning.

If Obrador wins (which I personally think it won't happen since the dumbfuck has shouted wolf so many times, PRI could steal the elections and no one would give a shit) everyone with money, business and power will leave Mexico before the dumbfuck seizes assets like the communist faggot he is.
Again, leaving the middle class at the mercy of the violent shitskins who just want to see people more succesfull than them to fail.
Then again, since the middle class has become increasingly chaira (that's commie for Mexicans) they can get fucked. They get what they ask for.

Holy shit I watched that for way too long

No one but fucking nacos listen to this shit. Naco = rowdy poorfag niggers

I'm Mexican and I have never heard of this fuckin shithead.
Who gives a shit?
Mr. bean said that Pena nieto was corrupt...
OH shit.

>Be American
>Can name all 50 states
vs.
>Be Mexican
>Never heard of all 50 Mexican Intellectuals

The absolute state of that unwalled area.

(((krauze)))

>Mexican intellectual

First and only warnining. There is a group of intellectuals who are financed by liberals who are working on deconstructing nationalism.

>Mexican Intellectual

Some of you mexicans are alright... don't hope the boarder tomorrow.

That fucker is a jew, what do you expect?. We also know that Jewish bankers are pushing for Meade (the current party precandidate for presidencial elections).

oh look, a white Mexican of immigrant heritage.

>wasting a perfectly good 337 airframe to make that abomination