I actually regret voting in Trump...

I actually regret voting in Trump, Brexit and Theresa May because over time mining salt and tears has become so normal to me that I forgot why it was so fun in the first place, to the point where I'm actually sick of it.

You see, I think the issue is when you have too much of a good thing and you win so much, you actually get tired of winning.

I actually really wish we didn't need to go through another 7 years of this, because really, i'm actually probably going to drop the internet entirely as my new years resolution at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck is that bitch? some cunt in some faggot group on zucc's attempt at skynet has that as her pic.

>being this new
literally from this year, too

august

Wtf I am now a Cruz missile damn you Rushin hackers let's all get aboard the Hilldawg surfboard you guys

>"I'm tired of winning"
you were warned about this

Not everyone is on here everyday no life

Pretty sure she was interviewed by someone or some shit

Do you regret being a homosexual as well?

russo-israeli attention whore

>I actually regret voting in Trump
You're. Not. An. American.

Nice to see auggieposting back in style

Wtf. Are you guys stalking her?

maybe....

Yeah wtf OP?
>virgin bong wants to be chad burgermensch

SHe has a really pretty face. I bet she would breed very attractive white children. Definite wife material

nvm this is a different girl

I agree with you for the most part, but being pro-christian and discussing north korea has been on Sup Forums for as long as i've been here

It's not because it's pro christian. It's because they're blaming anyone who isn't christian for destroying the west instead of the obvious fact that Jews are responsible.

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

I too am tired of winning, I'll really miss the swamp when trump drains it and it'll be sad seeing the fall of the EU. If only Obama were pres again, the few occasions when libs get fucked over are sweeter when they're few and far between, the litany of victories were seeing are getting rather dull. What's the point of shitposting when even normies are getting redpilled?

>having a job where you can't browse Sup Forums
ishygddt

week bate

Christianity in the traditional sense would have been the dark tower against this degeneracy and societal decay. Only when Sweden and Germany moved toward Atheism did shit like this start happening.

Non christians didn't cause it, but they certainly aren't helping if they don't argue for the existance of our traditions and morals. (Christianity)

I actually regret marrying my wife because over time the endless sex has become so normal to me that I forgot how bad being a kissless virgin was to the point I'm actually sick of it

You see, I think the issue is when you have too much of a good thing and you win so much, you actually get tired of winning.

I actually really wish we didn't need to go through the rest of our lives like this, because really, i'm actually probably going to go round up some migrants and let them gang bang my wife whilst I cry in the corner

T

C
U
C
K

I'm fully in support of anything that pushes the chaos forward and gets us back to reality. Something has to give, we can't like in this clown timeline forever right?

Go to bed mate.

Did you ever think that morality might transcend one specific holy book. Christianity is a control mechanism for the kikes.

>sucking off elites while they plunder his country
Now that's a good mongrellus, here have something to eat!

learn to count bongs

Lake Villa trash, was harassed this week by police, made a video about it. Check WGN.

Cute, but trash.

Yes, I should really keep track of everything that goes on everywhere involving communists.

>I actually regret voting in Trump, Brexit and Theresa May

Holy fuck a genuine professional voter fraud man. Nice to meet you.