Is there a point of even being alive and trying if you can't get a qt blonde wife?

is there a point of even being alive and trying if you can't get a qt blonde wife?

I can't live like this much longer lads...

no
just kill yourself

t. pimple faced fatass

pro-tip: long hair like pic related sucks to have on your gf/wife, it just gets in your face and mouth when you have sex, it gets really annoying

Jokes on you, goy. I met my wife on craigslist.

Yep.

What? Short hair on women is typically ugly.

I'm surprised your DUDE pm hasn't fixed this problem for you yet

Okay but imagine never being able to BE a qt blonde wife
this is true suffering
to go on pol and see nothing but 10/10s posted and you'll never be it

you're doing it wrong

>be me
>non-white Tajik, literally look Indian except for all my cousins which would pass as white
>everyone is Muslim
Please kill me

average looking and taller than normal

just cursed with the 'tism

I gave up on the eternal roastie and dedicated my live to my hobbies.

My country is getting fucked by refugees anyways.

kys degenerate

be a better man. get enjoyment from improving yourself. youll get one when you deserve one.

none of your family passes as european and you have to go back

t. 56%
i'd go back but i do not want to beheaded because i'm not islamic

I know an autist who is engaged to a very devout virgin girl. She's not bad looking either. His autism helped him in the long run, because he was too retarded to be subtle about hating whores when they met, and she'd struggled to find someone who would wait until marriage.So it's not impossible, dude, even if you're literally autistic.

Gets in your face? Why is she on top? You a beta?

Aside from the fact that this isn't politics and you're a faggot, blonde and blue eyes isn't even the most attractive aesthetic, which is raven black hair and deep blue/green eyes.

>blonde
Pajeet detected

>Not wanting all her hair surrounding your face while your spooning and smelling her scent
Low T

I don't mind when my girl gets her hair in my face always. That's such a non-issue, especially considering how gorgeous long hair is vs short hair which makes her look like a boy if you fuck her from behind. Also, you can't pull short hair as well.

No.

This.

TWO CHINS?

Fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit

Yeah I know. Short hair is fucking disgusting, if it doesn't at least touch the shoulders I can't deal.

hair to the waist is best.

dont care. you gotta go back

She needs to paint her toes. The old paint is mostly chipped off.

*shrug* I met an Asian woman and married her. I really never thought about her and her family's ethnicity or race. They're just my wacky family.

She looks like a die-hard liberal
Will probably leave you for Jamal

You guys need farmersonly up there

Confused half-chub
More?

why do cuck fantasists always write out their thoughts for all to see? do they get off on-
oh right

A subhuman cuck white. No wonder us Chinaman will destroy you Americans. You guys are homosexual and pander to niggers.

Jesus still loves you more than thots ever could

My friend life can turn on a dime, trust me I know

do it fag, kill yourself..
Surely the white race does not need another bitch ass cuck like your self reproducing.
Your faggotry is bound to create a autis-homo paste eater of a child.

yes, kill him

There is, but cute chicks aren't that hard to pull in the first place (i'm talking like 7s here, not hard 9s). Go and create your preferred reality instead of whining about your current circumstances.

Just be black and you'll get a blonde gf easily

OK anons, I will keep trying.

thanks

do like me and waste your days and nights playing vidya and masturbating. degeneracy is all we have.

>likes women with boyish looks
hmm I think we have a term for people like you

Sadly all the blondes I dated where degenerate party girls. I settled for a hottie Asian with a six figure job. The blondes are all divorcées now so I dodged a bullet there

fpbp