People arguing that this man was a hero

>people arguing that this man was a hero
>people arguing that this man was a war criminal

>hardly anyone pointing out the hypocrisy that Western leaders and commanders who are responsible for war crimes get a 100% pass, but any Slavic commander, nigger warlord, or 90-year-old German who worked the deli across a concentration camp immediately gets justice

Thread will probably fall off page 10 from all the faggots on this board now, but fuck it. When will the people responsible for the destruction of Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc. see justice?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512013041253.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good point OP

if you win you are a hero, if you lose you get a fair trial and execution

its not about justice its power
always been like that

>when will the people responsible for the destruction of Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc. see justice?
They probably won't. They're Jews after all

Where are the Bosnian war criminals

The man goes STRAIGHT to Valhalla. VIP pass, and there, everyone drinks shots in his honour.

The abuse of europe though the jewuridical system extends all they way up to the war crime level.

I've had rich alt-righty brits yell down the mic '' WELL I CAN'T WORK WITH YOU BECAUSE I'D GO TO THE HAGUE''

and i'm not involved with anything violent.
It's total oppression and madness.
It is unstable at best, and pure corruption at worst.
(((they))) love it though, because they LOVE war crimes.

A (((fair))) trial.

someone give me a quick rundown

Middle east,eastern bloc, africa or India hiding out or being a merc.

mudslimes deserve to get their shit fucked up. the real question is when will we mass deport/genocide all muds in europe

Redpill me on this guy? He removed kebab from his nation right? The state of normies at work talking about this, I didnt know enough and just said "he hated seeing outsiders raping his women and oppress his people"

agree OP. keep pushing

missed the joke

yes, bush, obongle and drumpf should all drink poison too

Dude was sentenced, served a bit, and another charge was brought up (something about 100 muslims being tortured). He was sentenced, again, this time for 20 years and he said fuck this shit and stated something like "I do not agree with the conviction" and drank some poison in front of the Hague judges and said "I drank poison". He collapsed, was rushed to the hospital, and later died.

is the dude's name Robert Paulson??

>international courts
aka kangaroo victors justice, the judges of the Hague should be hung for crimes against humanity

what poison did he drink?

where the fuck do you even get poison like this?

This really should activate some almonds.

Just because justice has only been used as a front for power doesn't mean we shouldn't try to realize our ideals.

Hemlock, you make it yourself.

Samefag bump

IIRC, he already served most of his sentence, so he would have been free within a few years.

There is a reason the statue of lady justice is blind user.
>Justice is always blind

This.

Straight to Valhalla indeed
F

F

i.4cdn.org/gif/1512013041253.webm

Is it Ok to play Serbia Strong in his honour or not?

only if your intentions are good

While croat is dirty serb stabber I have to give him props for not recognizing the kangaroo court that was Hague

I don't know much about the war and don't know if the serbs and croats got along. I'm a brainlet. I wanna honour this might kebab remover but also want to be respectful.

I don't always go on trial for war crimes, but when I do I keep a drink with me.
Stay thirsty my friends.

In a very

Idk anything really about this guy, but he has the face of someone who worked his ass off to help his nation only to get fucked over and wrongfully imprisoned. Now he is free. To Valhalla!

Rundown:

>Croat general who removed muslim shits in the Yugoslav war, defending Christians.
>Put on trial for (((war crimes)))
>Goes to the Hague voluntarily 15 years ago to prove his innocence
>Spends 2/3 of the sentence therefore was to be released immediately
>Court tells him he is guilty after all and sentences him to 20 years (he would still get out soon since he spent 2.3 of it in prison already)
>Says fuck your rules I go down how I want and drinks Hemlock poison like a boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll8-VYM5xYU
youtube.com/watch?v=v1OhsiZjpww

He said “Slobodan Praljak is not a war criminal. I reject your judgment with contempt.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Praljak

Slobodan Praljak was a Bosnian Croat engineer, film and theatre director, businessman, author and retired general in the Croatian Army. This madman graduated from 3 different colleges (College of Computing and Electrical Engineering, Philoshopy and Dramatic Art) all with high marks, wrote dozens of books, made plays and television series and was a Philosophy and Sociology professor .

He voluntarily joined the newly formed Croatian Armed Forces after the outbreak of the Croatian War of Independence. He formed a unit composed of the Zagreb artists and intellectuals. Although he did not have any military education, he successfully defended this position from the technically superior forces of the Yugoslav People's Army and the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina. Then he proceeded to remove Bosniak muslim shits and the Saudi mujahedeen sent to Bosnia, who were attacking and slaughtering innocent Christians in the war.

And mind you that he voluntarily surrendered to the International Court, not caught, only for all of this fuckery to happen in the end.

Press F