Gender Studies

There are people who unironically tell their parents they're majoring in gender studies with a straight face. What has society devolved to?

What's your major user?

Yours is gender studies

It's not.

>in college a few years ago, before the explosion of sjwism
>science major
>fucking white male
>taking gender studies 101 to fill gened requirement
>try to be interested and involved in class, ask honest questions about subject matter and ask for more evidence or support in some cases
>get pulled aside after class one day
>"Y'know, maybe this isn't the right class for you. There are other classes you can take to fulfill your degree requirements..."
>get the message loud and clear: sit down, shut up, and stop trying to think.
>coast through and get a D

Somebody should make a documentary about these kids' parents, like how they see their kid's decision, how they feel about it, how it happened, what's their relation withh them like, etc. I am honestly curious to know what goes through the parents' minds.

Unironically, gender studies has the potential to be a totally legitimate branch of psychology and human relations. Having a person in HR that is dedicated to making the workplace better based on the specific needs of males and females is a worthwhile pursuit.

Where it gets muddled is when it turns into a philosophy class. People start asking questions like “What if I sexually identify as the Left Arm of Exodia?” and really things just go to shit from there. If your goal in college is to learn how to be oppressed you don’t need a degree for it. Just act like the fucking freak that you are and start a blog about your worthless feelings, but at least major in something useful so you can be a productive queer spacewhalekin after you graduate.

All "X" Studies classes are thinly veiled Marxism classes. They're not teaching, they're indoctrinating the next generation.

Trump should instruct the DoEd to defund all loans and grants to students majoring in these areas. Also, universities forcing students to take "Cultural Diversity" classes should be prohibited.

devolved into a Marxist Paradise

I'm glad they could not brainwash you, user. Wish we could say the same of all the students who attend these courses.

>Having a person in HR that is dedicated to making the workplace better based on the specific needs of males and females is a worthwhile pursuit.

Not really, sounds like the usual cancer that comes out of HR

It seems apparent to me that a lot of college students want to do humanities and change their mind back after a semester. It’s about not wanting to do the hard work of a real degree. I myself had a case of temporary (as far as I can tell) retardation. I did PoliSci for a semester and it was fucking stupid. Now I’m in Geology.

whats better Sup Forums Finance or CompSci? (based on future job market, flexibility, pay, and overall job happiness)

Are you anti-happiness in its totality or just when it involves gender, you bitch?

If you ask that you're a retard.
CompSci anyday.

I heard about gender studies from the local morning show host. Apparently they have an electronic condom now you can sync to your phone.

It keeps stats on how hard and fast you were going, kcals, etc. He said maybe it would work better than trying to figure out if she wants you to speed up or slow down or whatever. He seemed pretty studied in genders.

>There are parents who are unironically proud they're kids are majoring in gender studies

>loaded question

I believe if women:

1)Didn't work
2)Were not pampered

They would be much happier, ironically. So, yeah, fuck HR

Nothing good has ever come out of an hr dept. Not in all of history

if > 140 IQ, finance, and then wall street
CS otherwise

HR departments in general need to be gassed.

Lol.

Gender........
if you have a dick (penis) you are male "boy" a MAN
If you have a pussy (vagina) you are a female "girl" a WOMAN

If you can't figure it out, you are under MIND CONTROL or you are simply "mental"
IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

Please don't make me work with low-IQs again ;_;