Did everyone really just miss a Happening?

I think it may have Happened
I'm pretty sure no President has every mentioned the existence of a "Deep State" (capitalized) before
Let alone implying they're malicious/NOT working for the safety and security of American citizens
Is the Deep State going to do something bad to him, Sup Forums?
Please no, he's the only leader in the west with good bantz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936037938898636800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they do something we do something.

>releases JFK files
>starts namedropping the Deep State directly

He was trying to get something across to the public

Fear not! I will save him!

>I'm pretty sure no President has every mentioned
Military industrial complex. Not the same, but presidents pointing out shit it's not new.

Thanks Jeb!

Hold me I'm scared
In part of my brain I was pretending the Deep State didn't actually exist

>Deep State
He mentioned it in his inauguration speech. Day 1 man

They exist I'm afraid. We must continue to rally around the common causes of righteousness and love of our country to wage a battle of mementic warfare within cyberspace.

Who is this?

He's a murder suspect.

Well your wrong. Go listen to jfk speech

JFK made an entire speech on secret society, given that he did not have twitter back then I would say it was as close to calling out the deep state as it could get for back then.

Forgot link
youtu.be/zdMbmdFOvTs

He didn't say the words Deep State
I know what you're referring to, about scattering the CIA in the wind and whanot
But has anyone else said the words "Deep State"?

Yep

idk if related but one time i got high and was reading trumps twitter, and i was convinced the capitalized words was a secret code. It was crazy because the code was about revolution. i should have screed capped the tweets

No nigger not at all

please post a link to what you're referencing? Been at work all day m8

Who do you think the "drain the swamp" meme is about op?
Wip.

Trump gets assassinated and the second civil war starts.

This. We will drag them out of their bunkers and skin them alive

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Problem is, there have been claims of an imminent "happening" for over a year now. But nothing ACTUALLY seems to happen. Plenty of rumors; no actual action. So until something real occurs, it's not a happening.

Trump starting saying it when Fox News starting using it as the big anti-Trump boogeyman.

just a tweet m8

bump

Wow, he must have had a line to squeeze that energy for one leap. For that 0.65 second he was truly the winner.

what the fuck is this thread. posts some fucking links or something damn

My step son "tweeted" Trump's message to me this morning. I emailed it to all the lady's at work! We'll DRAIN THE SWAMP PEDES!

Dwight Eisenhower and J.F.K. confirmed they exist.

the thing is, he would have been made into deli cuts if they were not on his side. More likely is that they finally got a winning strategy to get rid of the 5th column. The govt is full of patriots.

Bump

I think this is a big deal but most of the people in this thread are fucking retards.

Here's the link you faggots
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936037938898636800

Jfk tried to tell the world about the deep state and they fucking shot him in the goddamn head in front of everyone.

Trump knows this. Yet he still goes on Twitter and calls them out by name. They can't touch him now though because people are already suspicious and if he is killed people will freak the fuck out.

Also its possible Trump could be just ranting about what he's watched on Fox News tonight.

I guess you haven't heard of the Nixon tapes either.