Where do we go from here is the welfare state to big to fail

Where do we go from here is the welfare state to big to fail

Looks like some Silent Hill enemy

That is a depiction of Nurgle from warhammer; I cannot tell if is the god or a great unclean one though. All Nurgle demons heavily resemble the plague father, and or are smaller parts of poppa nurgle.

he talking about the one on top

You'd think at some point he'd tell himself "Maybe I shouldn't eat so much? I can't even move out of bed"

The welfare state needs to be destroyed.

he should be given the option of a bullet or a fat camp to work that off and remind him the fat camp is well stocked in bullets.

kek

there is no way she is really eating cucumbers and strawberries

you only see them there because she DIDN'T eat them

>worshiping the god of fatassery and shitting yourself
>not worshiping based brass lord of gains and battle
Nurglefags are truly sad.

ugh I saw this planet on fat people hate two days ago. Why don't they just put it down at this point?

Great unclean ones are physical representations of the plague father user.

What the fuck is growing on him? Barnacles? Are land whales fucking real

Don't tell me this guy is a welfare leech. I fucking need surgery and I can't get welfare.

Likely necrosis, fungus, and the white stuff is the fungus treating powder

>tfw you will never have a drone cropdust you with antifungal powder whhile you lay in your own shit and piss

i love watching these shows. especially great when they die in the end. FATS BTFO

I want to know how long it takes to no longer be able to get yourself out of bed. There has to be a long time, I'm thinking at least months, of a person just saying 'screw it, I ain't moving before they hit the physical breaking point.