Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Will you warm your Ruri?

Of course.

nope fuck ruri i'm gonna be with yuya's mom.

I want to pet Zarc Yuya's bat ears.

>notice that zarc's method of summoning was "integration"
>remember user talking about how the next new summoning method will use extra deck monsters and banish them
post yfw the "spirit" monsters meme from the guy "who's uncle works at konami" might actually come true

>Spirit summoning

I thought Destiny Heroes had stealth ZEXAL references...?

Yoshida. He should work with Yoshida. Their virtues balance out their flaws.

Yuri can only be redeemed by amnesia. Every other method will make me think he should just stay dead.

Yuri will stay trapped inside yuya like the other yus.

Yuto and Yugo don't deserve to suffer because of Yuri.

I don't think they had a choice the manga seems to be a continuation of the anime so that seems to be what's going to happen

Does anyone have the link to the complete series OST?

The manga seems AU so no.

I want Rin duel Yuri after this is over, but Yuri would play the Ancient Gear deck for the lulz. Rin would beat him, then order her main deck windwitches to hold him down. She proceeds to take out his pants and play with his dick, but stop before he would have an orgasm 3 times in a row, rendering him from smug to a begging slave. She would then say:

"Oh my, you want so much to have fun?"

Yuri would beg for his pleasure, but notice soon enough she was talking to the wind witches. Rin would let one of them sit on his face and force Yuri to lick her clit by teasing his dick and then...

Whut?

How? the manga obviously follows the events of the anime in this case.

dele tthis

The manga clearly is in an AU.

It's not.

Yes, it is. There are so many differences from the anime ARC-V.

You just want it to be a sequel so you don't have to confront the facts that a) the anime ARC-V sucks and b) Yoshida can write better than Ono.

No I'm well aware of the anime sucking and and I already know yoshida is better than ono what I mean is the fact that a catclysmic event happened and that the professor was killed by yuya are 2 points that I think can connect both series.

what about dm super

>Yoshida can write better than Ono
>than Ono
Dude, at least looks at who is in charge of script.

>Ono
>writing
Fucking retard.

Someone needs to draw Arc-V version of Overlap

like its beginning with

4 heavenly dragons falling to same spot where its supposed to be millenium items then string teory lights of unification is appears with arc-v logo

Then we see berserk yuya travelling from standart to yuya finally becaming the zarc and sitting to the throne.

Then again heavenly dragons or their zarc version appears froum ground sky whatever it was and showing some rawr xd moves

then replace yami bakura with one of the rape face yuri's with zarc dragon behind of him

then again replace millenium item users with the characters that trying to stop zarc idk leo yusho reiji
or
leo raging in the arc-v machine while ray watches him from upside

then ray appears in universel unification point with other girls some parts of bracelets showing

lancers falling from space the standart or original dimension

yusho or real yuya appearing with realy manly pose

ray or selena doing girl shit

cool d/d/d poses with Reiji in pain or something

astrograph magician appears in sky to unite heavenly dragons

pendulum necklade glowing blue and red simultaneously

yuya and yuto giving some cool mc poses while stock yuri rape faces and berserk yugo appears in bakura's place

timegazer and stargazer appearing like best friend in smile world

4 heavenly dragon cards with bracelets right behind there and pendulum necklade glowing in the middle

then ending with all lancers except yuya facing the supreme king dragon zarc with yuya being the place of the dick of zarc

yuri just wants friends,user fuck you

First of all, Yuya and Yuzu don't know each other.

Second, Yuri displays some sociopathic traits but is otherwise a fucking saint contrasting with the anime.

Third, anime!Yugo and manga!Yugo are different characters.

Fourth, so are the anime and manga takes on Shun. Even at his sanest, anime!Shun was this hot-blooded and battle-thirsty.

Fifth, Yuzo is a wimp when he was awesome in the anime.

Sixth, almost everyone took for granted Sora's lie. Even Shun, who should have known better if this was a continuation.

Seventh, Yuzu isn't Yuzu from the anime neither. She has a blatant money fetish than not even in poverty anime!Yuzu would display.

Eighth, the Yu kids are split personalities when it works diffefent in the anime.

Ninth, the threat in the manga is some Genesis Dragon and Adam Factor that is completely unrelated to ARC-V.

Tenth, only Yuzu seems to exist. The other Rayclones aren't around.

The manga is an AU.

I got confused? Sorry. But then, Yoshida writes better than the current screenwriter if the anime.

ZEXAL and the ARC-V manga prove it.

Wasn't hot-blooded, I mean. I need to proofread more.

such thing does not exist, however you can search Sound duel 1, 2 and 3.

We have been waiting more than a year for Sound duel 4

>First of all, Yuya and Yuzu don't know each other.
This could be after the merger of the dimensions and we don't know the effects of that on them.This applies from 1-5-7
6th no idea what you meanhere
8th the yu kids change yuya phisically to the point of changing hair color I call bullshit even if this is the artists way to interpret the change the characters recognise thephysical change.
9th...do I need to spell it for you?
10th this is barely the first volume.

Why do

you write

like this

Because new dimension was created after all those fucked up events since Reiji knows what happened.
Its obliviously right that she doesnt know a goddamn thing
>Second, Yuri displays some sociopathic traits but is otherwise a fucking saint contrasting with the anime.
Because he matured inside Yuya and redeemed himself after rekt'd yuri and manga yuri is has kinda same thing. Yuri will redeem himself in yuya over time.
>Third, anime!Yugo and manga!Yugo are different characters.
Because he is matured again, he saw things are grimdark and now trying to protect Yuya over his own memories
>Fourth, so are the anime and manga takes on Shun. Even at his sanest, anime!Shun was this hot-blooded and battle-thirsty.
Well ray girls arent even there so its normal Shun has no yuto to fug. Or he has no ruri to keep his sanity.
He is alone since beginning what the fuck did you expect same personality?

>Fifth, Yuzo is a wimp when he was awesome in the anime.
He never been awesome.

>Sixth, almost everyone took for granted Sora's lie. Even Shun, who should have known better if this was a continuation.
This is how good is sora, shun being working with sora doenst mean he needs to know everything about sora. We saw a prime example from reiji.

>Seventh, Yuzu isn't Yuzu from the anime neither. She has a blatant money fetish than not even in poverty anime!Yuzu would display.
Then again she has no yuya and friend she only raised a fucking duel school which is everything to her father. She has a personality shaped to that, in reality she just wants to make happy her father

>Eighth, the Yu kids are split personalities when it works diffefent in the anime.
They became split personalities if they kept enough user we saw yuto.
Youre right about other points kinda. Comment to long i wont be bother to write them

Sixth is in reference to 'BWAAAH I'M ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE ILL SISTER'. Everyone believed this lie of Sora, even Shun, who should have known that Sora lies if this was a continuation.

Must have skipped that one.

Shun has a weak spot for imoutos, he can't think straight when one is involved.

No. I must be loyal to my waifu.

>he is matured again
No. Manga!Yugo is a glory hog, a character trait that anime!Yugo didn't have. He is also more impulsive, not mature.

Doubt it considering that would imply the other three Ruris are kill.

Has anyone told him that Ruri is kill?

I forgot other divergences. Mostly because I just heard about it.

The story between Leo (if that is still his name) and Yusho went different in this go, and Reiji took his father's death badly.

Reiji is also more of a jerk to his subordinates in the manga versus his relative benevolence for the Lancers in the anime (manipulative bastard actions aside).

We have yet another week break. God I'm hoping the episode after Shun/Kaito isn't just Crow and Jack or Sawatari and Gongenzaka, let the synchro users and pendulum users all join in during the same episode, Do they not understand we have no more time for padding? We don't even have sets left for card shilling either

The show ends in April, right? I'm sure they have at least 1 more set to sell.

And then?

They don't, Maximum Crisis comes out next month, new sets are 3 months after meaning Core Enforcer is due out in April, the next series should be starting then,

Synchro Arc. That is all.

They want for this anime to die miserably and ruin the franchise. We are lucky that their plan was foiled by announcing the next Yugioh soon.

The synchro arc was guilty of padding sure, but considering they spent four episodes on BB with the end result being that Crow ends up being uncarded I would say that's much worse than synchro.

He really doesn't. Yoshida is generally fucking awful and additionally pushes no boundaries plot-wise; no one recycles shit more than he does. The ONLY thing Yoshida does remotely well is establish relations between male lead characters. He's complete shit at world building, pacing, and developing virtually anyone else for any of the shows he writes for. Hell, he's not even particularly good at developing the MC. The way 5Ds and Zexal turned out prove that much as their protags respectively gradually turn from interesting and flawed characters into all loving jesus figures to some degree.

Bump.

What was the point of the Synchro Arc anyways? It seems like they put that conflict in for shock value only (and people wonder why I hate 5Ds) and it was unrelated to the plot.

At lesst I can finally cut some slack to Reiji, since he did get a Synchro allly there as promised but I'm still not happy with Crow being uncarded in place of Asuka, Tsukikage or even Dennis.

Unlike Yusei, Yuma didn't devolve, he had character development. And his forgiving nature was shown as soon as Shark episodes and Tokunosuke's introduction.

Plus ZEXAL is an Order Versus Chaos alien war that is comparable to a (admittedly dumbed down) Yugioh version of SMT. And that is awesome.

This, the problem is Ono, Yusei and Yuya stopped fucking growing after the first seasons of their shows and just became jesus figures and 5D's hijack taking over everything including Edo's ulitmate monster just makes realize the only redeeming factors of Arc-V and 5D's have are

>Girls are cute and doable
>OST is good
>fun pet decks

That's it. Everything else is just trash, wasted concepts and poor execution.

Yuma lost his charming stupidity as time went on and became really fucking generic towards the end. Him becoming less stubborn is fine since that works with the astral relationship. But the issue is that he basically stops being the likable character he was at the start of Zexal by doing so.

>Order vs chaos war is awesome
ZEXAL's plot was horribly handled though. At no point did the astral or barian worlds or people feel the least bit developed to any extent. It's the same issue arc-v has except, it doesn't even bother trying to make either world worth caring about; hell, even the barian emperors are half-assed with their occasional one ep OH I WAS GOOD ALL ALONG flashbacks.

It's not good writing. And placing it above ARC-V is laughable when they're both doing things terribly in such similar ways.

So how much better would the show had been if everything else was the same, but Crow was replaced with Ren and Jack with Eve?

The Barians weren't good all along. OK, except Alito and that gets canned for a while. They were extremist Anti-Villains and even Shark kept on going despite the revelations that DT fucked everyone up.

And Yuma keeps his charm through ZEXAL II. I still remember his dorkly way of running away from Eliphas' hounds.

... after the two wind witches had their share of fun and Yuri drank their juices like a good boy, Rin finally gets up. Yuri can't control himself anymore; the constant orgasm denial reduced him to an state he needs to finally cum.

And Rin knows that.

Rin steps on his dick with her naked foot, saying:

"Girls like to be praised. Aren't you going to praise mommy?"

Yuri praises her, he praises every good thing he can think of her. He actually praises her, unlike that idiot of Yugo. And Rin likes it. So, she can't simply keep teasing him like that.

And also, it isn't like he is the only one suffering here. The same time he couldn't cum, she also wasn't getting rid of the desires between her legs. But not anymore, for it was about time for Yuri to get his rewards for being a good boy and for Rin to finally finish this

Except the Barians themselves were developed. Alito, Girag, Shark, Rio, Vector/ We got back story for all 7 which developed Mizael and Durbe. We got Astral World development when Yuma went there.Zexal has far better writing and duels than Arc-V. There is no weight or emotion to anything in Arc-V. 4 Dimensions just started fusing with a gaint evil dragon revving and it feels like nothing is happening. It's boring.

Not much if you still keep Kaito, Asuka, and Edo. Omitting all the legacy characters and transferring their roles to existing characters (Minus 1) with something like this for example...

Jack --> Ren
Crow --> Tokumatsu, Shinji
Kaito --> Shun, Ruri
Asuka --> Sora
Edo --> Gloria, Grace, Noro

...would help a good amount of the character shafting and cast bloat problems post-Standard. Even after fixing that, we'd still have issues like the pacing and episode allotment for each of the arcs, the Friendship Cup, Fusion Filler in the form of Battle Beast and the Doctor, the war with Academia, giving proper focus to the Ruris and Reiji, etc. etc.

Does someone have the next translated chapter form the manga yet?

It was never happening. Takahashi didn't want it and quite frankly no one sane wanted it.

How hard?

Yuya didn't turn into some sort of flawless jesus figure at all. While EGAO was indeed presented as a stupdily perfect ideology that everyone will almost instantly agree with, Yuya himself retained his initial flaws and imperfections from start to finish. If anything, the problem with him is that he never really gets over these flaws despite occasional indications of character development. Yuya's and Yusei's cases aren't even remotely comparable.

>Rebellious fangs residing in the pitch-black >darkness!
>Submit to me!
>Obey me!
>Rank 4!
>Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!

I just noticed that Dark Rebellion had green lines coursing through it's body instead of the usual red and purple are all the dragons getting small edgier re designs for Zarc's use of them? Anyone feel like Yuya's going to take Astrograph Magician away from Zarc?

Is it messed up that when this mentioned the Wind Witches, the first monsters that came to my mind were Winter Bell and Snow Bell doing all of this to Yuri rather than two Ice Bells? Yes, I didn't notice "main deck" at first.

Yuya's flaws aren't presented as flaws. It doesn't matter if they are there. Character flaws are meant to be detrimental to a character and something to grow from. If a character has flaws and they do nothing with them then they might as well not exist.

Kinky

They got him turned into a genocidal dragon god. That is sort of detrimental.

Pretty sure this is canon

I'm pretty sure that was going to happen anyways because of Leo's stupidity.

And seriously, why nobody called out Leo? OK, apart from Reiji.

This monster for the sitting on the faces of naughty cabbages.

This monster is for restraining and arousing the naughty cabbage.

How many times did Yuri rape Rin?

>Yuri
>Raping Rin
>Not the other way around

>Yuri/Rin

Fucking tumblr landwhales.

Except yuri and Co recognized her and Yuto says that it's yuya's memory that is preventing him from remembering.

>Just read the new manga chapter

>Why does starve and anthelion get real pendulum effects and good scales while fast only gets a shitty self summon and the worst scale REEEEEEE

It's still an effect monster so it could happen but I dobut it since he's only useful for summoning Zarc.

Cause Fast Dragon is to be used in Speedroids due to obligatory synchro wanking in any Arc-V, while Venemy and Anthelion are made to be run in OEM

I dig that cheesy pun with Starve Venemy

Clear wasn't the only one fucked by the manga.

Phantom also got the short end of the stick.

You mean Chaos Summoning? Yes, I somewhat correctly predicted Zarc's method. My method was all about about banishing monsters of different summoning methods as Materials.

How do other Yus and Ruris even begin to compare.

Post better and original version. Inb4 no shun posts

So which monster is Yuya's ultimate card?
I would say odd eyes rebellion dragon but he hasn't used t since the duel with kaito but he really hasn't used any big powerful card regularly either.

thats yugo you retard

How many kids after the war is over?

smile world

Haoh Zarc will be his ultimate card

Hi guys im planning a fanfiction that revolves around the setting of yusaku's world you know skateboards and shit

could you rate my shit im trying to reach Sup Forums taste

>Protag
Protag's name is Yuura Tsutsumi
Tsutsumi means Azalea so being in the 3rd quartlet he has a plant themed hair Dark Pink-Silver with gold eyes also age 17

>Personality
Its yuri with good personality

>Aibou shits
He uses a plant normie deck like rose lover and shit but then he founds a card that designed over 'mindraping pure anime girls' which contains virus so after he joins the virtual reality that hacked card overwrites his deck so he uses mindfucked plant fusion waifus and and his aibou is the twisted fucking pyschopath personality of his overwrited by virus while the moe one is the protag

>rival
rival is the hot-blooded kinda jack expy cool guy which has been popular around live streams and want to destroy Yuura's anus

>love interest
a blonde ruri

there is also a girl avatar on the virtual reality while he is a male in reality

pic related its yuura

forget about the theme
theme of this fic is 'courage the change yourself'

I wonder if this thread has really gotten this worse.

How many boxes is that Yuto standing on?

its better than yuma so shut up

End yourself post-haste.

>Not a Ritual Dimension fanfic
ONE JOB user, ONE

His strongest card is Raging, however Surpreme King cards are made from Zarc, the only pure Yuya xyz monsters are Odd Eyes Absolute Dragon and Startime Magician just like Enlightenment Paladin and Nirvana High Paladin are his as well along with all his fusions

He looks sad.

Can Sup Forums rate MY fanfic? It involves the same basic plot as Arc-V except there are 7 dimensions and they are based off major anime genres and there will be references to major past animes in them as well as legacy characters from different major animes. I'll give you an excerpt:
Duelists from the Action Dimension have invaded and conquered the Slice of Life Dimension! Our hero Yuno and his allies end up in Soraiza, in the Slice of Life Dimension, where they encounter Suzumiya Haruhi and Son Gohan!!

>Rin will never violently beat you in a duel and make you her sex slave.

Why even live

get in line