Red pill me

why donald trump? i can understand not having shillary but from what i can see trump is borderline retarded. is this what america has come to? whos next? alex jones as president? genuinely asking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRw0xRI_Toc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is America's President. The average American is borderline retarded. Therefore, Trump.

Trump is America's id. Fat, rich, lazy, brash, dopey, and arrogant. But at the end of the day, it gets results.

Maybe it's just a ploy, maybe he's playing 5D chess

Have you ever in your lives considered that you people, aka Israel, are the problem? I don't see any other country feeling the need to shill on this site 24/7. It's only JIDF. Assblasted kikes. You people are the problem not Trump.

damn so the days of kennedys, reagans, and bushes are gone? i miss bush man he was an idiot but he was so loveable he really did mean well

thats some really interesting chess then seems to have himself fooled too

imagine being so buttblasted about trump you slap a nazi flag on, like a faggot, then reply twice to the same comment.

to answer OP that person is why

no you americans love israel. im strictly against the whole concept. in my opinion all the jews have ever done is whine about how life is hard for them. theyve literally whined their way into their own country at the expense of america. free palestine

kys

now now now do you talk to your mother with that tongue?

Because he's fuck-you rich and isn't afraid to say or start shit
We've been too polite for too long and it's let the commie left walk all over us

We really don't.

I'm an Iranian citizen who is expressly prohibited from visiting the Occupied territories and I volunteered for the Trump campaign. I am not JIDF. I don't even think my words were unfair or negative, Trump is the President that America deserves, for better or worse.

how dare you disrespect DRUMPF our god of twitter shitposting and irl memeing

im all for not being steamrolled but he actually is retarded and cant even form coherent sentences most of the time. i mean youre literally the laughing stock of the world right now and havent done shit or started any shit. even north korea is clowning you LOL little rocket man is stumping the trumpets

because he beat out bush, cruz, rubio. do you think anyone in their right mind would vote hillary over trump?

Basically elections boil down to who can make bullshit sound the prettiest. However, with the social media age, everyone has seen the world for what it really is - ugly af. So all these pretty words about why voting for me is the right choice are hollow.

Trump recognized this, maybe not outright, but he has always know the workd is ugly and pretty words are a waste of time.

So Trump told the truth about what is really going on. Everyone, because of social media and mass information, could plainly see he was right.

Saying islam is causing problems is immediately evident. Saying we are stronger together is just fluff, so it doesnt connect with people.

Trump connects with people who are tired of being told the world is pretty when its clearly not. He tells you the world is ugly, but we can make it better. Since he tells the truth about the world and seems to have a genuine desire to make it less ugly, he gets a free pass on any fuck ups. Thats why Trump.

hmm the only reason israel isnt palestinian farmland is because of usa backing. mark my words the arab countries will wipe israel like the shit stain it is once america denounces/ stops funding it

Yeah. Do you know where every road of corruption in the USA leads back to? Israel. I'm gonna enjoy watching Mueller expose everything you've done. Also it's gonna be hilarious watching Israel get charged for committing Palestinian genocide. pissrael won't exist after all this is finished.

im not asking how he got elected. im asking why anybody can even take him seriously. at this point i think sarah palin could be a better leader. trump isnt striking fear into any other countries. america is a joke now. the country is more divided than ever.

i hope he does like i said im anti israel and 100 percent pro palestine. but i dont think its gonna happen because trump is a shit leader whos in the pockets of all the jews.

We literally do not give a shit how the rest of the world sees us since the rest of the world is too busy with their heads up their asses getting culturally enriched.

The storm is here faggot. Expect results

what results? north korea is this close to shitting on you, russia basically controls half the media and politics, china has your economy by the balls, theres a mass shooting like every other month. what fucking storm? i mean cmon fucking north korea!

Borderline retards are not billionaires with connections all over the world and end up president. Borderline retards post on Sup Forums calling these people borderline retards. Trump is obviously not a polished politician, and im not sure why you thought he was going to act like one? He won the nomination because he spoke to republican voters and they liked him. He won the presidency because Hillary would have been a disaster and trump won the counties by a wide margin, and the electoral college voted with that in mind as they should have. Anyone with room temp intelligence understands this.

Muh north Korea

You haven't noticed the sanctions are crippling their nation?
They're practically out of gas for one

All in due time

And China ain't shit without us. That's how Trump just got a $250b deal from them and got them to stop the patent disclosure bullshit

The storm is swamp draining. Maybe you should lurk moar faggot

oh man you clearly didnt read the thread. im not asking how he got elected you fucking dense burger. im asking why the fuck does anyone even take him seriously? he can barely talk in coherent sentences. do you really want the face of your country to be a balding (in denial about it) autistic man child with low test? thats the image you want to project onto the world?

Trumps so smart he realizes putting in an effort to appease to fools that are unrelenting is a waste of time.

theyve been crippled forever you dumb mother fucker. the only difference now is that they think they can launch missiles capable of carrying nukes. the last launch can reach the west coast of main land usa. a good president wouldve shut them down by now. china is openly trading with them too. and the chinese signed a trade deal that doesnt include the usa with the rest of the TPP countries essentially ensuring the chinese economy will thrive with or without the US. please make sure you know your current events

>muh eloquent speeches

Fuck off, faggot. He speaks concisely and to the point and doesn't need to sound like a pretentious twat. As long as he gets the job done

His shitposting is strategic. Have you ever read the art of war? Always let your enemies think you're weak when you're strong

Dude your country has a gay poo in loo for a leader, are you serious? Get your shit together.

he fails to do exactly that. he can literally string along a bunch of buzzwords and trumpets will jizz over themselves as long as he mentions draining the swamp, china, and muslims. meanwhile muslims are flooding in, china has america by the balls, the swamp is worse than ever, and trump spends his time playing golf knowing his business ventures are safe

i just live here im not actually irish

You asked why Donald Trump? You did not ask why does anyone take him seriously, you fucking dense mick.

this might be the only answer that makes sense in this whole thread. if hes really playing the long con then wow im fucking impressed.

What is your native country senpai? I'm curious now.

i thought people would understand the broadness of the question without it being explicitly spoon fed into their burger mouths. and all you answered was how he got elected which any idiot with a computer can google to find the answer to. please stop and seek help. autism doesnt have to be this debilitating

You clearly do not watch his speeches. If you want to be taken seriously you will need to provide specific examples. Also, none of those things you mentioned there are true except for muslims still coming in which is being worked on

>asks broad question
>gets concise answer
>calls other person autistic

I can infer the broadness of your retardation, but the question was answered as it was asked.

i was born in singapore. im ethnically white (although pol thinks you need to be blonde and blue eyed to be white so idk) my parents are from vancouver, canada and brooklyn, nyc respectively. i grew up in singapore, then moved to van when i was 8, then to brooklyn when i was 13. im in ireland because i was offered a salary i could not refuse in the biomedical engineering industry

Why call him stupid? He's the POTUS, arguably the most powerful man in the world, and all from turning millions to billions? You're a pathetic potato nigger with no billions and criticizing a man with more?
Pathetic shill attempt but have a charitable (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=VRw0xRI_Toc

Pol is not one person. I've been here for years, and i don't believe you have to be blonde haired and blue eyed in order to be white. The only reason I like trump is because he seems to because he is the closest thing to a pro white President as we had the option of selecting. Ultimately, I think the destiny of the United States hinges upon us remaining demographically/culturally dominant. I think a lot of white Americans are uncultured rabble though. I thought his speech in Poland on the West was pretty coherent and poignant.

My mom was a psycho. She would constantly start arguments, then take things I said months or years before completely out of context and twist my words around til the meaning was lost, then shriek for hours, then declare herself to be the winner. The media is just like my mother. That's what our president is up against. He's not an idiot, you're just seeing him filtered through the lying, screeching, CIA-controlled MSM.

i can him stupid because he acts stupid. if he acted smart id call him smart. and most people could turn millions into billions easily. my parents weren't rich i went through school by paying for it myself and with hardwork i got a scholarship to aid me. now im making a more than needed salary at the age of 24. and i did it with no small loan of a million dollars just good old fashion hard work. granted i wasnt a starving african child but my parents were always in the lowest tax bracket.

okay what is some un biased actual media i can get my news from? if i want pure facts no sean hannity opinion editorials.

>eating this much soy

we're confused too but are holding out for 4D chess.

"You can't always get what you want; get what you need" at the end of every speech gives some glimmer to more 'moderate' people who don't want to nuke the country; just excise the actual cancer. Not looking to become another failed fascist/commie state. Just good ol' USA -- wrinkles and all.

honestly i think no political party in the states has the people's interests in mind. the dems are corrupt the republicans are corrupt. i side with the dems because at the bare minimum theyre not religious shills who are anti abortionists and anti-gay just because they want some redneck nuts votes. however the dems have their own share of idiocy. america need a voice for the people who can truely lead the country. we need to put more focus in education. look at china they have such smart workers because education is such a valued thing there. even in america some of the smartest people are asian immigrants. creating (in my opinion) fake and artificial divides between the people using democrats and republicans as labels will only make this once great country go down the shitter even quicker than it is now. we can be role models to the rest of the world. instead of alienating people we should bringing people together

better an idiot than the literal fucking devil

i hope it really is 4D chess. i want america to be great again we can be better than everyone else.

read for more of my thoughts

You judge him based on what he says and not what he's done or accomplished in office. You are not real man, still child.

>trump is borderline retarded.
You suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're too dull-witted to realize how much smarter he is than you.

he was hated by the people we hate, it was the biggest fuck you we could do

where do you get your news from? i want actual facts. just saying i eat soy isnt solving the issue

Dems are pedos and cover for their own massive corruption
All these fuckers were dirt poor before entering politics and are now filthy rich
At least republicans usually are business-men or independently wealthy
But they're both cucks right now to the lion

Hateful circumcised amerimutt derailing a thread by saying a buzzword
If you dont eat raw meat occasionally you become a pussyfooting liberal

both sides are retarded

>why donald trump?
he talked about stopping illegal immigration into this country, nobody else did.

be honest irelandfag. If 700k muslims entered your country illegally every year and went directly into welfare, would you vote for whoever the fuck talked about stopping that shit?

i agree like i said dems are a whole other ball game of corruption. republicans just have specific viewpoints i cant possible agree or support. e.g. abortion and gay rights especially when they try to justify it using religion.

alex jones as president. This needs to happen. Best thing that will happen in forever.

im not irish read ive already made my comments on muslim immigrants earlier in this thread. i agree on that point but thats not the whole picture is it

THEY TURNED THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

>Conservative religious values or full degeneracy and pedophilia
I'm an atheist but I'm siding with the Christians on this one

this to the nth, plus he is a product of nigger culture

no, that is the whole picture.

We have two parties who don't give a fuck that almost a million people a year come in illegally.

They literally walk in, no border. They get detained and claim that they are refugees and by law we have to let them into the country while we figure out if they are really refugees.

surprisingly once it is determined that they are not, they don't show up and get out. They are already on welfare and working under the table.

the first nigga president was bill clinton. getting head while at work from your side bitch? yeah thats some real nigga shit

>istia

if obama did anything trump did he would have been crucified, the conservative doublethink is amazing