Why did noone talk about Lord Marksman and Vanadis

i just started it and its great!

enjoyable but forgetable, also axe loli never gets animated

>why did
>did
Why are you asking that, when you're clearly far too new to have been here when it aired? Lurk more.

I'm been on Sup Forums since 2006. Newfag

Didn't we?
I guess everyone forgot because it's another large scale war anime only getting a single season by which nothing gets resolved.

>Anime for hunter/ranger type roleplayers
Yeah, suck it bowfags.

We did talk about it, it was pretty forgetable.
Some really nice female character design though.

There is no new translations thats why.

Just read the novels instead, its better.

First half was okay; the second was bland as hell.

It also had decent but boring animation which is pretty mediocre i dare say. And illogical things like the Vanadis armor doesnt help at all. The final topping is how the arrows are so very slow

Because the novels are better.

Because ultimately it's just a season-2-never light novel advertisement, and it worked because I began to read it and it's actually pretty good.

Spear a best

This

>another bland harem with a super special MC that can do no wrong and women falling over him for literally no reason
I got some good reaction faces out of it and that was it. I think I'd only rate Isuca below this.

>Cut out 99% of Worldbuilding, character interaction and strategy/tactics
>Why noone talk about
Jee I wonder. Though to be fair the amnesia arc was bullshit. After that it did get better again but I kinda have it on hold.

However Vols 1-7 were not bad, I'll give you that. The description and details of how the battles are progressing are done much better than 90% of war related series I know of, maybe part of it is because of the LN format so the author can take his time with the descriptions. One of the reasons I really dig the fantasy 戦記物

No one talks about it because the MC is a little pussy bitch. Only faggots and cowards use bows.

LEWDMILA FOR LIFE

>CG kebab flailing at nothing
>bland

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

I
HAVE
THE

BEEEEEEEES

FUCKING BEES

>muh bow

Because the story is whistlestop, and the translation is shit.

Good translation would help a lot: the story isn't actually incomprehensible, but it rattles through it, and every line needed to be translated correctly and contextually. The official CR script is literal and shit, so whole episodes make no sense whatsoever.

Also it presumes you know how feudalism works, and no-one here does.
>for literally no reason
See? THEY FAWN OVER HIM BECAUSE HE'S THE HEIR TO A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY.

>muh Alsace

They seems to enjoy themselve pretty hard, waving in the background.

someone post the soldiers slashing nothing.

Cirno best girl

here The novels are good, sadly this is another advert made on a shoestring budget as usual.

>actual cool male character who isn't a villain and is a decent guy
>killed off in the most humiliating way possible because can't have anyone potentially outshine MC

I hate Japan.

>THEY FAWN OVER HIM BECAUSE HE'S THE HEIR TO A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY
>girls fall for guy's merits and accomplishments deemed worthy by society standards

Most realistic harem out there.

The maid wants his dick because childhood friend. Everyone else wants the Dragon

Ganelon had a good reason to do it though? It ties heavily with the later vols and Melisande's uprising. But the sword mattered more compared to its wielder in this case.

We talked about it when it was broadcasting.

Not memorable enough to keep talking about it.

He was heir of a noble house since his birth, all peasant girls want his dick.

It was pretty solid but I wish a better studio got it and gotten more episodes.

I wanted more of the cutie Scythe chick.

Shitty adaptation

>THEY FAWN OVER HIM BECAUSE HE'S THE HEIR TO A WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY.
this is untrue

in the first place, he is only a minor lord and not a heir of the current ruler, who is princess regin

they like him for who he is, which is basically a generic brave dude who is also a hypercompetent warrior and great general

even someone who has never heard of this series could have guessed you were spouting bullshit, because fawning over someone solely because of their station is what disgusting gold diggers or extremely naive/stupid girls do and we obviously can't have heroines act like that

I loved the novels because of the tactical warfare and the hero was not the typical high school shonen hero with sword powers. The anime turned the fights into cgi chess battles and had no budget. Pretty disappointing. Also that amnesia arc pissed me off, haven't read the latest novels though.

Watched the anime.
It was shit, but the plot was descent.
Picked up the LN and I like it.

I don't care for a season 2.

This. She's great.

Dumb phoneposter.

>plot was descent
?

>you come back and pry a Cirno off your husband

English is my second language, sorry for making a mistake every now and then.

best girl

It was so good that I dropped it at ep 3.

Because archery is gay.

I enjoyed it. I liked the seiyuu cast and watching it week to week was pretty fun even if I don't follow the LNs.

Shame about the mediocre production though, I remember somebody here linking the director tweeting about his lack of sleep, as well as that later episode that was SB'd/key animated by Symphogear man and his wife so we got some QUALITY walking scenes.

>mouth open in reflection

spooky boogie

I would definitely watch another season of it. It's felt a little slow at first, but I ended up liking it.

Why is she so wonderful?

>I'm a beaner on Sup Forums since 2016 Donald meme. Newfag because I'm insecure.
Fixed that for you.

>disgusting title
>trash tier post
>engrish
If you were here when it aired people you would've seen plenty of posts. Too bad you're newshit. Please lurk moar before you post shit like this.