Girls' Work

>It will be three years since last mention.
>A lot new Fate shit was announced since then.
>Both TM and Ufo already erased this from their sites.
>Official site is still function, but barely alive.
>Meanwhile author was forced to write menial loli-themed comedy and now helping on mobageshit.
Hoshizora don't deserved this.

I too forgot this was a thing.

IT DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE FORGOTTEN

Guess what?

Sup Forums is now so infested with newfags they won't even know what it is as this thread disappears into oblivion along with the premise.

Rip Girl's Work

>now helping on mobageshit.
Which one? F/GO?

Fuck, I forgot about this too.

Takeuchi: This is something completely new we're trying, it's a project to bring out ideas that TYPE-MOON has never had a chance to. I'm sure one can tell from the game's background images, it's not something that can be created in a day. It needs time, and a lot of attention and work to create. The main theme is "streets," which was also used as a central focus in the introduction during the announcement.

Ufotable: It's most challenging and difficult project for us. It would take some time.

>background images by Teikoku Shonen
They simply fears to admit, that they aren't capable to fully animate things like this.

I just want more Tsukihime

Yes, but he does very minor scenarios, which is definitely wasting of his talent.

This is essentially france-themed Tsukihime. It has even own "Arc" and "Ciel".

So we can't talk about Despera either?

That was at least mentioned 2 years ago.

As much as I want to give this some loving, the lack of any materials available simply makes it impossible.

Let it rest Sup Forumsnon. Maybe one day it will rise again from the ash like a magnificent phoenix.

>lack of any materials available
Not really. There is few things. For example characters.

>Asube Shirube
Shirube is a second year middle school student. She is a rebel child and a wild girl who symbolizes the vitality and freedom of Shinjuku. She exerts influence in any level of the city, and she's feared and called "The Holy Mother". Non-humans who lurk in the city refer to her mysterious existence as "The Heart of the City" and acknowledge her superiority.

She plays around, flying through the city as if it were her own dedicated amusement park. She has a whimsical temper and a sharp tongue. She's an arrogant child, and due to being a rebel, doesn't have any friends her own age. She enjoys the stimulus of opposed extreme flavors, such as strong carbonated sodas and sweets, and cold things and hot, spicy things.

She's agile enough to run to the top of a building with ease, but can't break a pair of chopsticks.

>Kurayamizaka Jizeru
Jizeru is a second year middle school transfer student. She hides a different supernatural power than that of Shirube's, and aims at her as a yakuza assassin. She is one of the few who can sense the magic and feeling of incongruity in Shinjuku. She has a docile appearance, but a strong passion is hidden within her heart.

>Miyamoto Ariso
Ariso dropped out of highschool during her second year. Attracted by the capital, she ran away from home and was found and picked up by Shirube, and became her caretaker and crybaby bodyguard. Diligent and kind, she respects justice, and is a good person liked by all. Ariso is weak to temptation, so every day is a meeting to discuss her actions.

>author was forced to write menial loli-themed comedy
>forced
Out of ass EOP. He's just shit. His Fire Girls are shit.

Thanks a lot faggot, you ruined me this entire year. Let me forget already

Sekai Seifuku was good, though.

Sekai Seifuku wasn't his idea. He was just hired to write it for Okamura and Aniplex, who directly ordered for story with loli conquering the world. Except of few ideas, whole series haven't even typical feeling of Hoshizora's works.
And regarding Fire Girl, have you even tried to read it?

Maybe, but still inferior to rest of Hoshizora's works.

Too soon.

I liked this series

No it fucking wasn't.

Which one?