How do we disinfect black people from "nigger culture"?

How do we disinfect black people from "nigger culture"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iAr6LYC-xpE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too dangerous to try.

Doesn't work on a large scale, and if we fail then we lose our homelands.

Fuck it,

F.

kys

Ethnic cleansing

You can't.

>>racist >:v

I honestly feel bad for the good black people out there

Gas the Jew
Is this a real question?

allow the nigs that want to escape the horrid public schools of the ghetto into private schools via school choice. education is key.

Its in our DNA to feel empathy for good strong people.

the white mans way

I'll go one step further and say get rid of no child left behind and other shit
Black kids are regularly years behind and get bumped along because nobody wants to fail them
They need to fail. They need to be held back. They need a few more years to get fundamentals. It's all it will take really

miltary service

We've been doing that for long enough, it doesn't work. Put them all in Africa and let them sort it out themselves.

F

LaRouche

Simple but true. Not everyone wins the first goaround.

So we’re fucked then because it’s happening; we failed

It's already too late, this was a question you should've asked your Neo-liberal overlords 40 years ago. The Djinni is out of the bottle now - good luck getting it back in.

No. They under-perform in the military anyway, but trying to teach more of them how to kill is a bad idea. You can be an intelligent negro and be a black nationalist, terrorist, etc. Romans tried that with snow niggers and it didn't work.

>Donut and Orange Juice

america

End section 8 housing. It made it illegal for black women to live with black men.

This. I know you Burgers are keen to repeat every fucking mistake the British and Romans made when it comes to running an Empire. But that would just be too fucking much.

F
still gives me feels.

This is really depressing to read OP.
Please don't post it ever again.

Unironically F

>implying they don't just sneak their boyfriend in anyway

Remove niggers

>tfw black lives matter killed this man

i know that feel

You really can't at this point.
Im not a full black but honestly I've never identified with black culture (Honestly European/White culture always interested me more from a very early age) nor do I really give two fucks about the black community, it hasn't done shit for me.
The black community can't be saved without a massive eugenic program to correct the innate degeneracy in the community. "Non-nigger" blacks should just tell the community as a whole to go fuck itself and let it die. No reason to save something that doesn't want to be saved.

why do we care? Hes black.

You idiot, they produce it naturally, the only way to erase nigger culture is to erase niggers. Personally I'd be satisfied with keeping all that at a distance though, no need for genocide.

Eugenics is the only way
The niggers will cull this decent human being from their own herd while thugs and other violent niggers breed like rats
If you truly want to see the negro succeed, you must reverse this. This kind of man must thrive, and the stereotypical gangbanger nigger must be exterminated, or at the very least prevented fromnl breeding
This is not exclusive to the negro; all peoples could benefit from eugenics

They aren't worth keeping. You can't have the good ones without three times more bad ones. Send them back to Africa, go be a nigger somewhere else.

Encourage fundamentalist black baptists, and purge degerancy from within by having a lot of sweet obese old ladies tell their own to act more civilized. Food is acts a plus.

Stop the gibs and their culture will collapse.

F but unironically

Just google a name "Reese Bowman"
and tell me negroes are worth keeping at all

Oh wow one person. Your point?

Agreed. He was good one. They may be rare but they do exist case in point Steven Miller.

Still feel bad for the guy. F

>Your point?
Negroes aren't human

>Applying one example to an entire group
Nice meme kid.

>Implying I'm gonna waste my time on worthless nigger like you.
I just wish all your kind death

Jokes on you. You just did.
Get mad faggot

And what exactly is the reason for you posting this picture in a thread about improving the condition of black culture? Is this about improving black culture or an attempt to promote sympathy for this individual, who you, as a shill, and other shills here have decided "matters" only because he's a cop?

Assuming this misfortune actually even happened to begin with, and wasn't a false narrative to garner police sympathy when police are the last people in this country who should be allotted sympathy, if then.

Pfft please.

>shill pretending he holds even a sliver of this sentiment
Don't make me laugh.

Please kill yourself, shill faggot.

niggers are a blight, repeal the 13th amendment

f

He was a level headed dude who died during the texas BLM sniper shit where 5 or so cops died from some black panther nigger shooting from a parking garage, I get you shouldn't be worshipping cops or niggers but at some point you are just being edgy for the sake of it. It's sad to see a contributing member of society and new father die, shitskin or not

There is a difference between a thug and a responsible father, a policeman and what seems like a good person, acknowledging the difference between our races does not justify treating others like shit.
I know you are a edgy newfag or baiting for (you)s but whatever.

He shouldn't been eating that donut and orange juice. All that sugar gives nigger diabetes.

He's not treating him like shit you fag he's already dead get over urself

More importantly, how do we disinfect white people from niggers?

oh yeah

Completely destroy rap and re-instill family values along with morals. Doing away with the CIA and them shipping drugs would be a benefit as well.

good. every dead nigger brings us closer

this

i fucking hate niggers and africa needs to be nuked but there are some good black ppl out there

Thanks sensible German for getting it.

no man grows up until he becomes a father.

you fix black people by getting black men to physically hold, play with and raise their children. this makes you a man real quick and you drop a lot of useless shit.

oh, like the ones that are grateful because even though they cant add they got lucky enough to get a middle class job, reducing a hite man to poverty, they still underperform at the job and still think hite supremacy is aproblem?

this is your GOOD nigger?

fuck you. defend them and die alongside them you faggot

This.
for american blacks, Rap and ganster culture destroyed black families. It all goes back to cia/jews pushing this kind of shit and crack cocaine/drugs. Plus blacks are/were the easiest to dupe into this lifestyle.
Stop giving money to Africa, or (brutally colonize), let nature take over. Would only work if china/russia/intl community stayed out as well though.

F

nigger

They had their chance with Booker T Washington. Instead they chose to follow nigger Marxists and radicals. They blew it, and they always will blow it, because they have lower IQs. I feel sorry for the outliers, but so it is. The only way to "fix" them would be to domesticate them over many generations, like how we domesticated crops like wheat. In other words, a eugenics program. But it's never going to happen. They'll always be animals.

F

F

That quote nails it.

To answer OP's question, at this point it can't be done. It's a culture propogated by the idea that ignorance is bliss, so you can't educate or teach. It's not like legitimate facts haven't been slapped for everyone to see, it's that no one of the ghetto culture wants to read it because it would invalidate them from doing what they want.

from the other thread:

>a "viral video"
>basically like one in OP but without degenerate rap
>series of slides with well-meaning, general statements, like:
>Don't do drugs
>Get an actual well-paying job
>Make enough for yourself and your family
>Be a good father
>Learn yourself a thing
>
>[nigger]
>video cuts to the explosive reactions calling out previous statements as racist, mentally ableist and whateverist
this one should be ez pz, just get a powerpoint and "black justification essentials supercut 101" to stick at the end
taking it further to the point of them perceiving reasonable suggestions as death threat to crack lifestyle, e.g. "racism"

other one:
since they themselves perceive having called 'a nigger' as deeply offensive, why do they call each other, the people of their shared race, that? repeatedly offending their closest people, instilling the use of degoratory speech and in fact, adopting and perpetuating it in their own circle? deliberately degrading themselves and their friends like that? is it self-hate or some sort of internalized racism? those people need help, and that could be through
>memeing African Americans into them discontinuing their use of word Nig*(ger/ga/geress) Because It's Demeaning and Disrespectful to fellow African American People Of Color
>in form of a pouty meme/poster with a sad, disheartened nigga sayin' he ain't gonna disrespect his homies or some shit because he ain't like that

what would be the alternative words to promote, though? friend? brother? person?

wdyt

even if it'd be possible to domesticate them there is NO utility. ti'd be like domesticating cannibal serial killers

kill them and be done

there are perhaps 1000 niggers in the ENTIRE country of average intelligence. but there are 100 MILLION broken caucasian men

FUCK EVERY NIGGER TO HELL

Stop giving them gibs. Remove the welfare state and affirmative action. They won't turn into any kind of brilliant civilization due to their low average IQ, but they'd at least be more assimilated with a few success stories here and there. LBJ fucked them over.

Music possesses them like fucking witch craft. They raise 'themselves' with what the songs tell them to do. They also ostracize each other if they make an attempt to do well as some kind of sell out to nigger culture. It's a shame too, because even when some good black people try to do well...their friends and family hold them back. There are some really good productive black citizens though, but almost ALL are over age 30.

F

O7

Is it bad that i feel nothing when i read this? I’m not even particularly racist against blacks

He's correct. It isn't brainwashing. Nigger culture is black culture. They are one and the same.

>black police officer
>holding a baby
>Christian
>No spelling mistakes

It's as if they had killed a unicorn

Less blacks died when the worst were weeds out and a proper example made. Hamites are to serve. As long as they rebel, they will never have peace.

he wasnt black

he was american

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

well then we are going to have to find a way to help the ones who aren't part of it to distance themselves.
we bongs have our 'chav' whitesand obviously you can be from the exact same race and community but try to rise above it. you have to have a place in society for those who don't want any part of the 'dindu nuffin' attitude.

The last smiley always gets me

>BASED NIGGERS XD

Fuck off.

Remove welfare.
Dismantle (((sports))) and (((music)))) industries.

god damn right

>SHILL! SHIIIIIIL SHIIIILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dude. also spacing

F

By disinfecting all blacks from society.

>ID

America is fucked anyway. Here's a video of the minority leaders of tomorrow having a healthy intellectual debate at the prestigious Yale University

youtu.be/iAr6LYC-xpE

These are the people who will be qualified to make all the decisions that affect your children's lives

I see blacks like I see women.
The vast majority are human trash, but the decent ones do stick out.
I feel bad for those few blacks/women that aren't subhuman-tier, but as a whole these groups are pretty awful.

Why care what a loser thinks of you? The nig nog in the OP knows not to pay them no mind. The problem is, even the ones who know not to pay them any mind, have family and associates who are losers clinging to them, so they'll never be able to escape it. If a good black man wants to move into a gated community, his fucking cuz is gonna want to come by and case the place, Trayvon style or come over for the holiday and rob people's bikes for drug money.

The big black celebs that back BLM should put their money into community learning centers/tutors because if they want to be seen as equals to other races then they better up their people's IQ. It is their responsibility as a member of their race, not the government's.

>feels bad for niggers
Our altruism will be the death of White people

No I'm pretty sure he was black, fren

>hurr durr we need mo monies fo dem programs
FUN FACT: negroids fail in school because lack of IQ.
PRO TIP: that's the consequence of hundreds of thousands of years of life in an easy-to-survive tropical environment, such as Africa
I'm sorry that blacks were never exposed to an environment with the selective pressures conducive to fostering intelligence, like Whites and Asians.

>thinks IQ can be raised with tutoring
please pick up a book, leaf. IQ is hereditary and determined by your genetics. the only way to raise the IQs of blacks would be to tinker with their genetics--a technology we have not yet developed.

Stupid lefty boomers reap what they sow

>reddit spacing
will you faggots please gtfo my pol already
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel bad for good people, i still want them to go back to Africa and just never have to see them again

>These are the people who will be qualified to make all the decisions that affect your children's lives
so if i go to a political course i automatically get a pen and paper to sign and dictate shit ?